Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest jisan08

Translation:

Hi everyone (in Chinese)
I am Gianna Jun (JJH)
Since last year I endorsed Rouge&Lounge and is currently in the middle of shooting new CFs.
I am very happy for Rouge&Lounge's success in entering China's market, and it becoming a club brand.
I hope the people in China will continue to support Rouge&Lounge.
I also hope to personally meet you (people in China) soon!
Thank you! (in both Korean and Chinese)
Bye bye

jisan08 said:

Translation:

Hi everyone (in Chinese)
I am Gianna Jun (JJH)
Since last year I endorsed Rouge&Lounge and is currently in the middle of shooting new CFs.
I am very happy for Rouge&Lounge's success in entering China's market, and it becoming a club brand.
I hope the people in China will continue to support Rouge&Lounge.
I also hope to personally meet you (people in China) soon!
Thank you! (in both Korean and Chinese)
Bye bye

@jisan08  thank you so much for translating... your the best girl....xiexie ni!!!

Guest queenjihyun

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/07/same-old-jun-ji-hyun.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed&m=1

:( oh my the knetz... :(

Sorry if i post this ..its just hurt me reading some bad comments about her. Im worried about her hoping that she's ok. up to now the issue about the cf controversy never stop the knetz continue to bash her.

angellana08

said: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/07/same-old-jun-ji-hyun.html?utm_medium=twitter

:(

oh my the knetz...

:(

Sorry if i post this ..its just hurt me reading some bad comments about her. Im worried about her hoping that she's ok. up to now the issue about the cf controversy never stop the knetz continue to bash her.

Guest queenjihyun

@angellana08 please don't take what is written in Netizenbuzz at face value. NB is just a blog site. You should read the NB's FAQs:

In a nutshell, NB mostly posts knetz negative comments which is NOT the SK general public sentiment. Even when JJH announced that she was staying with the controversial CF, it wasn't even trending on Nate, Naver, or Daum. Once the furor over the CF subsided, there were articles describing the controversy as a 'witch hunt' with 'entertainment reporters fueling the fire', 'jealousy from other celebrities' fandoms', 'netizens misinformed about the true history of the land dispute', and 'netizens not understanding global markets'.

Her CFs haven't been pulled. She's still scheduled to film Choi Dong Hoon's Assassination in August and September. I guess that we can assume that she's doing ok.

Every celebrity around the world has their share of haters. There is no sense in wasting your time worrying over a few people's comments.

Tnx @demarchelier‌ for that info from now on i wont waste my time on that site again..im just affected by the comments throwing at her and that it bothers me that will affect her career, because this is the first time that i read so much hate comments about her after that cf controversy. And you are right every celebrity has their haters especially now that she is on top so many jealous people wanted to bring her down..so goodluck to them..you can never put a good person down.

Looking forward on her next project i miss our goddess so much.

Guest queenjihyun

is it confirmed that jun ji hyun and ha jung woo are teaming up again on the assasination movie? i remember watching their movie berlin file the scene were ji hyun giving ha jung woo a bandage around his body there is something about in that scene that i can't explain but it looks so hot..hahahaha.

005xCIgOjw1eia3qx9u68j311u0g7tad.jpg
005xCIgOjw1eia3r2cttaj311u0ga0ud.jpg
005xCIgOjw1eia3r5ti7fj311x0g8tan.jpg
005xCIgOjw1eia3ran8jlj311w0g8mys.jpg
005xCIgOjw1eia3reutfoj311u0gbwg7.jpg
005xCIgOjw1eia3rjzzuzj311w0g875w.jpg

this scene when she's giving him a bandage i want them to kiss already  and for sure ha jung woo wanted it too...hahahah..so im looking forward on their next team up..:)

Guest queenjihyun

2hyun said: [Engsub+Vietsub] [WangJhouse] Gianna Jun - YCFTS 02 (UNCUT SCENE) 

where can i watch it? the video said it was already banned because of copyright.