Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

RachelleN said: yeah..... where is she i'm missing here so much......
:(( =(( this photo is not mine..... this photo was taken after the script reading of YWCFTS ...... your so beautiful unnie Ji Hyun............

OH... I CAN SEE NOTHING SO I JUST USED IT AS MY AVATAR.... JI hYUN IS SO SOPHISTICATED....AND GORGEOUS.............

[update]
JUN JI HYUN to attend Lanchen function in Suzhou, China on 13 August 2014
a11fbe7bgw1ei5jjd5nz2j20r007s41j.jpg

(source: Lanchen official Weibo)

--------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, there is also another piece of info from Chinese fans that JJH will attend another brand function in Xiamen, China on 28 July, 2014.
(source: weibo)

Guest queenjihyun

New BHC CF (14/07/07)

I love the dance part..hahaha..so cute and sexy.

@loyun‌ tnx for the update.. Her chinesse fans are so lucky..they always see our goddess..still hoping that one day she will visit our country.

Okay, I've been a silent lurker in this thread for a couple of months now. This is my first time posting here, I hope I am welcome here :\">

I saw an update from twitter by @LovelyChun6002 that uri Goddess will be the new ambassador for Coffebene together with Kim Soo Hyun.
Here's the link to the tweet:

140708 #KimSooHyun & #JeonJiHyun signed the contract with coffeebene!! They will be the spokesmen for coffeebene!#김수현 pic.twitter.com/sFA6NfCiTi

— 별에서 온 그대 (@LovelyChun6002)

July 8, 2014

This is another addition to many of JJH's CFs. Whatever controversies that happened in her past endorsement she still proved that she's the CF queen. Products didn't make the controversies to be a hindrance in getting our goddess as their ambassador. Whatever product she endorse really gives a large amount of sale. =D> Let's inhale the positivity right now chingus :)>-

[CF update]
Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun will join Jang Keun Suk to collectively endorse Caffe Bene in China
Jang Keun Suk is the current model for the brand and Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun are the newly signed ones.
Confirmed by Caffe Bene official weibo (shown below).
66a3b153gw1ei5t12ob8cj20u01hc46i.jpg
(source: weibo  @盐城咖啡陪你)

A Glimpse at Jun Ji Hyun's New Picture for Didier Dubot
d68bb607gw1ei6yp2zu7pj20hs0dcdh8.jpg

Original source:
[Translated Caption]: Who can be this beautiful! The woman that takes everything! Jun Ji Hyun
66a3b153jw1ei6xpa5drkj20p018g78q.jpg

(source: instagram; weibo: @sunnyday_JS)