Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest jisan08

I thought someone already posted this with along with the translation.
Otherwise, I will put it up later today.
angellana08 said: is there any korean here?heheh i hope someone can translate this video im so curious what are they talking about on jun ji hyun.

Guest queenjihyun

I thought someone already posted this with along with the translation.

Otherwise, I will put it up later today.

Where i cant find it?:(

Guest queeniet

if she's still everywhere in korea then that mineral cf really doesnt affect the general public in korea. *YAY*

Guest queenjihyun

Thank you so much for the translation...@jisan08 :)

@angellana08

Translation of Korean show JTBC 썰전/舌戰 (2013.12.05):

First thing first, this is just a short excerpt of the entire 30 minutes show. Topic of the day is married female artists become more active in showbiz and JJH is one of the female stars they're talking about.

Clips starts here:

Female Host: "...especially JJH returning to the small screen (tv drama) after 10 years.

Far left male host : (staring and drooling at JJH's beauty) "sigh.....she is really so beautiful" (in Korean: jin jia yi bu da)

Two male hosts on the far right: "Really looking forward (to the new drama)"

(Middle host can't help himself and also turn head to look at JJH)

Far left male Host: "She's the prettiest in Korea!"

Rest of them: "Yes, yes..." 

(Even the female host is staring now....)

Far right male host: "She's at the peak of her beauty!"

Middle male host: "Females reveal their true beauty when they reach their 30's."

Female host: "I was going to ask the rest of you which female (married) artist you guys pay attention to. But it seems like everyone already chose JJH."

Far left male Host: "You can try to put JJH with the rest of the female stars but JJH's appeal is so unique." (everyone agrees)

Middle male host: "JJH did a commercial for Samsung back in the days and that CF was very popular.

(Clip show old Samsung Printing CF where JJH is dancing in a white outfit)

And also, that movie with the Kumoa (male lead's character's name in the movie, My Sassy Girl). That movie made JJH."

Red hair host to middle host: "You still remember the male character's name from the movie?"

Female host: "It's amazing how he (middle host) still remember the male lead's name from the movie"

Middle host: (trying to replicate one of the famous lines from the movie) "Come give me a piggie-back ride... Not correct?"

(Everyone laughs because he said it wrong)

Red hair host to middle host: "Shouldn't it be....  Kumoa, I am sorry?"

Far right male host: "It should be... I am only a ordinary girl."

Middle host: "Anyways... during that time, 7-8 guys out of 10 used JJH for their pc's wallpaper."

Far left male Host: "Giordano!" (I personally think this host was one of the guys, LOL)

Everyone: Yes, yes, that famous clothing CF!

Middle host: "Then after too many repetitions of the same image portrayed to the public, other actresses with higher education degrees started to take advantage of the situation and made themselves known like, 김태희/金泰希/Kim Tae Hee...."

Female host: "... what does high degree got to do with anything?!?" (and laughs)

Middle host: (continues) "All of a sudden, we all forgot about JJH...but she didn't stop working. Her overseas work (movies) made their debuts. Just look at last year, "The Thieves" was her second hit (first one was "My Sassy Girl") . This movie brought back our forgotten JJH. Her beauty didn't diminish at all. She looks the same 10 years ago. She's still the goddess in our hearts"

Far left male Host: "I think it's especially true for female artists that management companies are very important. Her (JJH) career took off right after when she switched her management company. A good manager can analyze and assess the artists strong and weak points and choose which paths to take."

(the far left host stars at JJH picture again...."She's really so beautiful") In Korean: jin jia yi bu da, LOL   =))

Red hair host to host to the far left: "You really like JJH!"

Female host: "We've been only talking about JJH but today's show is not JJH special, it's Mrs.Special"

(This part is so funny, non of the male host cares and they don't want to stop talking about JJH) LMAO  =))

Middle host: "JJH is only two years younger than our female host"

(Picture left and right comparison. This show is so mean but funny though!!  Hahaha! I mean no one will win if they compare themselves to JJH)   =))

Female host: "Wait a second, why am I being compared here?"

(Everyone turns to the back now)

Middle host: "I know right! Look at "My Sassy Girl" and "The Thieves"....

Second to left male host: "After 10 years, she still looks the same..."

-----  end of JJH discussion -----

Red hair host starts to talk about another married actress, KSH

There's actually more to the show after this. The clip is not the entire show. They mentioned more JJH later. I will try to find the clip for you guys and do the translation.

:)

Guest queenjihyun

So happy to know that until now jun ji hyun is very desirable to men eventhough she is married.. for sure all of them felt sad on the day that jun ji hyun decided to get married.

Guest queenjihyun

There's actually more to the show after this. The clip is not the entire show. They mentioned more JJH later. I will try to find the clip for you guys and do the translation.

@jisan08‌ looking forward to it..thanks in advance...:)

Guest jisan08

angellana08 said: So happy to know that until now jun ji hyun is very desirable to men eventhough she is married.. for sure all of them felt sad on the day that jun ji hyun decided to get married.

Guest queenjihyun

Really, a lot of them did! Poor guys, their broken hearts! The guys in Asia were so sad that day.

Hahaha i know the ideal girl that they want to be with is getting married..that was heartbreaking...lol..

im just curious what if she is not married i think she and soo hyun can be an item..the chemistry of both of them is unexplainable.you can feel that they are in love with each other..what more if it can be true to life.. but im so happy that she find her partner for life and her husband is so handsome..

Goddess's Biopolar Charm unveiled in Chimek CFs

As everyone knows JJH is the spokeperson of both chicken and beer LOL and OMG see her CFs??? what a big CONTRAST in her chicken CF and beer CF!!!!! elegant JJH in beer CF while cute JJH in chicken CF.......... and both make me want to eat fried chickens and drink beers crazily....

AMAZING GODDESS.....

Cute JJH in BHC Fried Chicken CF released today

Elegant JJH in Lotte beer - Kloud CF

:-h Thank you so much for the updates! I know news or sightings oncam/offcam of our Goddess is a scarcity nowadays, but this new cf helps relieve my misery from missing her! :(( Also, am happy that more and more comments are leaning towards our Goddess' side, and willing to understand the situation (water cf). :-bd Can't wait to read more updates when she starts shooting her new movie. Hopefully soon! ;;)

Guest queenjihyun

Goddess's Biopolar Charm unveiled in Chimek CFs

As everyone knows JJH is the spokeperson of both chicken and beer LOL and OMG see her CFs??? what a big CONTRAST in her chicken CF and beer CF!!!!! elegant JJH in beer CF while cute JJH in chicken CF.......... and both make me want to eat fried chickens and drink beers crazily....

AMAZING GODDESS.....

Cute JJH in BHC Fried Chicken CF released today

Elegant JJH in Lotte beer - Kloud CF

So cute..she can be sexy and funny at the same time. Everytime i watch her cf im not paying attention on the product but only to her.lol..im so amaze by her beauty..truly a goddess.and what a body... gosh i envy her so much...hahaha