Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Hello everyone, soompi newbie here. Well, more like silent lurker really. I thought that I make a comment since everyone seemed bummed about the recent bottled water controversy.
I just read some of the comments on the recent articles in Naver. It seems that the vitriol comments are subsiding. Any hate comments are getting mostly down votes. Most comments are about JJH & KSH making the right decision to terminate the contract and be careful next time. In fact the knetz are turning on the journalists who are still reporting about the controversy and why they continue to fuel the fires with inflammatory articles. 
My two cents on the controversy. I blame their agencies! Culture Depot and Key East really dropped the ball on this one. Thankfully some knetz have said the same thing. I've worked on some concerts and music festivals. Most of the time I am dealing with the artists' reps with contracts and such. Never the artists themselves. I don't meet with the artists until soundcheck and the final performance. Even then the reps are handling every little detail. I have friends who work with celebrities', and they say the same thing. I feel bad for JJH. Yes, she has the final say before signing the contract, but she put her trust in her agency in doing their job. Isn't that why her agency gets a big chunk of her payday? 

demarchelier said: Hello everyone, soompi newbie here. Well, more like silent lurker really. I thought that I make a comment since everyone seemed bummed about the recent bottled water controversy.
I just read some of the comments on the recent articles in Naver. It seems that the vitriol comments are subsiding. Any hate comments are getting mostly down votes. Most comments are about JJH & KSH making the right decision to terminate the contract and be careful next time. In fact the knetz are turning on the journalists who are still reporting about the controversy and why they continue to fuel the fires with inflammatory articles. 
My two cents on the controversy. I blame their agencies! Culture Depot and Key East really dropped the ball on this one. Thankfully some knetz have said the same thing. I've worked on some concerts and music festivals. Most of the time I am dealing with the artists' reps with contracts and such. Never the artists themselves. I don't meet with the artists until soundcheck and the final performance. Even then the reps are handling every little detail. I have friends who work with celebrities', and they say the same thing. I feel bad for JJH. Yes, she has the final say before signing the contract, but she put her trust in her agency in doing their job. Isn't that why her agency gets a big chunk of her payday? 

Bwear said: demarchelier said: Hello everyone, soompi newbie here. Well, more like silent lurker really. I thought that I make a comment since everyone seemed bummed about the recent bottled water controversy.

:-h
totally agree that the bulk of the blame should be put on between the stars' agencies and the product company and not on the celebrities. A big percentage of the talent fees go to their agencies, and most of the time, at the end of the day even without the stars' full knowledge, for these managements, it will always be about the money. It's just unfortunate that since JJH and KSH are the current "IT" stars, that whatever they do are being magnified. Whatever news that comes from them will elicit countless comments and traffic on different news/blog sites, hence milking the issue. Glad that it's slowly dying down, and people are starting to think rationally. This too shall pass. :)

btw, I think i'm having Jun Ji Hyun withdrawals. I miss this girl so much! I'm re-watching all her films and dramas. I want a Ji Hyun sighting so bad!  :((

Guest queeniet

some famous korean makeup artist mention jun ji hyun as having pretty eyes and shes the best these days LOL20:1648:00 how to get jun ji hyun curve LOL

Guest seohyun28

I really adore Jun Ji Hyun because of her timeless beauty and she's really a good actress. Hoping for a new drama or movie soon  :)
About the issue, It's not right to blame the celebrities because its not their fault and I'm sure that they dont want that to happen. All haters who wrote negative comment about JJH and KSH are getting into my nerves %-(

Please support our Facebook fan page: Jun Ji Hyun
If you want to be an admin, just send us a message, Thank you!!~
10462939_284592325054390_170074449623383

It's been reported that JJH has departed Incheon International Airport this morning, June 25th, for promotional events abroad. There are no pictures! Damn, girl got some ninja skills!
star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014062507414071077&type=1&outlink=1

Jun Ji Hyun went to Shanghai for the event of the brand "Hada Labo" today!!
49fb3ae5jw1ehqd1wpen0j20hs0dc0uo.jpg

49fb3ae5jw1ehqd1xtmxrj20hs0dctb0.jpg
005EDgkwjw1ehqcm8l1tmj30ct0hs75v.jpg
005EDgkwjw1ehqcwkvjhej30c80963zi.jpg
005EDgkwjw1ehqcwev2y4j30dk0h0gn5.jpg
005EDgkwjw1ehqdarv3d8j30hs0dcq4h.jpg
005EDgkwjw1ehqdb0p254j30hs0dcabn.jpg

Credit: as tagged
---------------------------------------------------------
Jun Ji Hyun is really nice and friendly. She kept smiling, waving & shaking hand with fans who waited for her at the hotel T__T
bfaf3473jw1ehq71aggqqj20c80ga3zh.jpgbfaf3473jw1ehq719srdyj20c80gaab7.jpg

bfaf3473jw1ehq9gdgfxwj20c80ic3zp.jpgbfaf3473jw1ehq9gg1om6j20c80icmyi.jpg
005wdQZbjw1ehqamwd2plj30hs0vkgmq.jpg
bfaf3473jw1ehqblqi5c4j20qo0f075k.jpgbfaf3473jw1ehqblqv8brj20qo0f0gmx.jpg

Credit: as tagged

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Jun Ji Hyun Departs for Overseas Promotions
jun-ji-hyun.jpg

On June 25, actress Jun Ji Hyun arrived at Incheon Airport, around 8 AM (KST), in order to depart for her scheduled overseas promotions.

The actress made her appearance at the airport in a white dress, wearing black sunglasses, proving her chic fashion sense. She managed to capture everyone’s attention, even from afar, with her glowing, beautiful looks.

About her departure from the airport, a representative from her agency shared, “Jun Ji Hyun is in the middle of carrying out her planned schedules [overseas].”

Jun Ji Hyun has been receiving a lot of love from fans for her role of Chun Song Yi in the popular SBS drama “Man From the Stars,” not only in Korea, but all throughout Asia as well.

In other related news, the actress recently requested a contract termination with a Chinese water companyfollowing a controversy, which you can read about here.

Soompi

Another endorsement!! I think China still love her despite the mineral water issue!!JJH is new endorser of Adidas China!!They showed a video clip of JJH in an event in China..
Pictures70325800jw1ehoxd8qiovj20g40c3aat.jpg

70325800jw1ehoxd8nvktj20g40c3q3n.jpg
70325800jw1ehoxd8dq9zj20g40c3mxt.jpg
66443ab9jw1ehoeiwkntkj20k00ex0u3.jpg
66443ab9jw1ehoeiwz08cj20c00c0gm7.jpg

credits as tagged
For the newbies here, if you check the 1st page of this forum..You'll see the current endorsements she have! She's totally the queen of CF!