[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest 2bears

I'm a tad late but decided to break my silence to congratulate and thank everyone who worked hard for our new home here in Minshin land. *hugs*

After Lee Min Ho said “I miss you guys so much!” to fans, then the interview was beginning. He is busy to filming “Gangnam Blues” in recently that is set in Seoul’s Gangnam district in the 1970s. Many people looking forward to see it. LMH said he really love to eat Beijing’s spicy food. He was a good football player when he was studied in secondary school.
cre: immelodyxx

hi all,
you guys are really fast
:-O
not that i complain....hehee....
congrats on our new home, we are indeed really fast....not yet 1 years, and already have a new home
:D :x
keep vote for Shin Hye, she is in rank 4 now....hope we can make her no 1 in http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/
Minshin fighting!!!

@pattituazon
wait for your new ff, dear
;)

Translation to page 103 ("K-Boy Paradise_V13a_v1") & partial of pages 107 & 108 ("K-Boy Paradise_V13c_v1")

Note : Magazine scan of the translation posted earlier are for pages 106-107 ("K-Boy Paradise_V13b_v1")Here's the link : http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27460825/#Comment_27460825
Magazine scan to pages 108-111 ("K-Boy Paradise_V13d_v1") which no translation is available.
@Mosquito thank you for your hard work :)
f2ls.jpg

gmp71.jpg

v0s1.jpg
wuug.jpg
xf7r.jpg
vsovi.jpg

LMH  is Team BRAZIL.
Yippee yupi.
Do we have a close up of LMH 's face expression when he watches PSH on screen?
I dont want to leave you but I have to go to a Father's day party.
Continue your happy sailing MinShinners.
Happy Father's Day all.

To @ LaDadaista and everyone who has shared the photos of Min Ho's FM, thank you for sharing!

I am always awed by Min Ho's drop dead gorgeous looks and Shin Hye's beauty. They are so blessed in so many ways! Like all of you, I don't think his FM needs to show so much footage of Shin Hye unless it means a lot to him. The production team could have come up with other short clips or montages of other dramas that Min Ho has acted previously, why just focus solely on Shin Hye and only her? Hmmm, that's enough for us to feel so excited, this is not just one FM, all his other FMs are focused on her... so don't blame us for being delusional.. Min Ho still thinks he is Kim Tan and Shin Hye is Cha Eun Sang :x

I  feel like he is showing his affirmation that he likes someone and that  person is HER...she is constantly on his mind and by showing her footage during his FM, it feels like she is there with him (awww, what a hottie and loving). All that is missing is Min Ho's open declaration that he is in fact dating Shin Hye...

:-*

I miss MinShin being together and I hope they can have a joined FM soon, is that asking too much??

starsshining_zpseff5df0b.gif
Credit to the Owner

Too bad, I  didn't make it on the last pages of our first home..
But hey, loving the new home...
MINSHIN Fighting..
As much as I want to stay shipping with you guys, I have to bid you all good bye :'(

I am very sick. Yep. I was just admitted last night in the hospital. Doctors said I won't make it long.

They said, its a very rare disease. And i'm on the critical stage.....

They suspect that it was the MINSHIN Virus. Doctors said the virus has successfully spread throughout my body, especially attacking my heart and my brain.Well, they said there's no cure for it as of the moment. All we could do was to pray hard...

NOT FOR ME BUT FOR OUR COUPLE...
Please don't have a heart attack guys. 
I.AM.PERFECTLY.FINE!Love you all!! :x :x :x

I like that take, @ittybittykitty! Yin and Yang! That will explain a lot! :P
Whatever it is, no one complements each other best other than these two :) NO ONE ELSE COMES CLOSE to best complement each other BEST than these two! Chaebal, get married fast you two! :P

@clementine7373 Aaawwww I luurve your POV HyunBinnie :)) I love that Minho being the man and constantly showing off to his fans about his current status. He need to make sure people at least get a picture about his relationship. Hints from him getting bolder and subtle by the day ... He clear the way for his love one. 
Just look how vivid he stare ES in big screen, if its not love then I don't know what it is. This man drunk in love :x 
862.jpg

Oh dear Lord..... I swear I was crying when I saw baby boy's airport pics...
10246642_4433301886761_61765373062707663

HE IS JUST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. MAYBE, I'LL DIE WHEN HE GOES OUT OF THE MARKET (you know, he's taken.. not single anymore..)
BUT I WOULDN'T MIND IT IF IT WAS BABY GIRL. YEP. IN FACT, I'LL ORGANIZE A SECURITY TEAM FOR THEM SO HATERS WOULD BE HELD IN THEIR PLACES.
Oh  myyyy.. my saliva's all over the place. I have a pool in my room.Its a mess. Mom's gonna be pissed for sure!!!
@itybittykitty Miss you mom!!! :x
=)) =)) =))

I think My Dear Chinese ver lyric is full of love much more than the Korean one.Did Shinhye also write this lyric? If it's right, she's really deep in love now. Indeed falling hard in love. 

My Dear, every day when I open my eyes, I always think of u
My Love, sweet as a flower, ur sweet whispers seep deeply into my heart like a flower
I'm always so nervous, perspiring like a fool when I'm with u
My every day is filled with love, romantic love, bcos of u

** Do u know I really, really like u?
Hope u can accept the very shy me
I will quietly draw closer to u

You r the best Dear to me.

My All, like the sweetest dream, ur gentle whispers to me seep deeply into my heart like a flower
I think of u every day, like a fool
My heart always flutters

I close my eyes tightly
I want to make a confession: I like you

Lalalalala...
I sing this song, hope it brings you happiness
I will always wait for you