Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest soshimai798

@loyun...oh i thought the exhibit is for the promotion of the drama created and organized by the staff and production crew of mlfast?noh? coz it favor for the drama itself no wonder i got confused as to why the lead stars werent able to participate.lol so its a separate business promotion intended for the drama?

"Jun Ji Hyun's acting performance is decisive for 'the Stars' success"
66a3b153gw1eh8t09plp4j20dw0g6jur.jpg

On 5 June, Korean variety show, "Mouth of War" commented on the 50th Baeksang Awards ceremony which was held on 27 May.  In relation to the popular drama "You Who Came from the Stars", the host commented "it is not only popular in Korea, but also China.  In any event, it's the acting performance of Jun Ji Hyun that is decisive for the drama's success!"
(source: weibo)
-----------------------------
More recognition for goddess =D>

More on Goddess's naughty side when she was shooting CF in Shanghai last week :))

Brand related person revealed on Weibo that:

- It's surprising for him to discover JJH is really crazy in private especially when she is with her assistant, she laughs without constraint.  - In early morning of the 2nd shooting day, JJH secretly left the Peninsula Shanghai and walked along the Huangpu River (the great river of Shanghai that the hotel JJH resided is facing) with her assistant for half an hour.  They then returned to the hotel for breakfast.  She did it without telling anyone.
The said assistant is likely to be this one (the one holding JJH's hand), it seems that JJH is very close to her.
751e1571gw1eh6ynn9at8g205z08c1kx.gif

--------------
Related news: 
Newspaper reported that the hotel room JJH originally reserved at the Peninsula Shanghai was a suite at the rate of RMB58,000 (US$10,000) but the Hotel upgraded her suite to Presidential Suite (RMB90,000 (US$15,000)) for free. 
(source: weibo, http://news.sina.com.hk/news/20140607/-17-3281331/1.html)

soshimai798 said: @loyun...oh i thought the exhibit is for the promotion of the drama created and organized by the staff and production crew of mlfast?noh? coz it favor for the drama itself no wonder i got confused as to why the lead stars werent able to participate.lol so its a separate business promotion intended for the drama?

Guest soshimai798

@loyun..yeah silly me...i thought theres no need for additional fee for the lead actors since its there drama anyway. but business is business..so..yeah...

[Translated news]
New "Kloud" CF will be shot soon
AA.8760346.1.jpg

"Kloud" which uses "rich bubble" as selling point has been getting successful response in the market since its debut in April this year.  Lotte will have its second TV CF later and continue the printed media and online advertising plan.
(source: Weibo; http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=2014061002571)
-------More:
Chinese clothing brand HStyle went to Seoul yesterday to shoot new CF photos with JJH.
(Weibo)

Guest jisan08

shishi101 said: no idea is think link have been share here/not...... JJH so gorgeous! :) http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=apcnflrndl&logNo=30184907102. (Credit blogger)

Guest jisan08

shishi101 said: Chingus, which actor you hope will act/pair with goddess in her next drama? I hope she act with Jaejoong, kyaaaa he is so hotttttttt!

Guest jisan08

loyun said: "Jun Ji Hyun's acting performance is decisive for 'the Stars' success"
66a3b153gw1eh8t09plp4j20dw0g6jur.jpg

On 5 June, Korean variety show, "Mouth of War" commented on the 50th Baeksang Awards ceremony which was held on 27 May.  In relation to the popular drama "You Who Came from the Stars", the host commented "it is not only popular in Korea, but also China.  In any event, it's the acting performance of Jun Ji Hyun that is decisive for the drama's success!"
(source: weibo)
-----------------------------
More recognition for goddess =D>

Guest jisan08

loyun said: More on Goddess's naughty side when she was shooting CF in Shanghai last week :))

Brand related person revealed on Weibo that:

- It's surprising for him to discover JJH is really crazy in private especially when she is with her assistant, she laughs without constraint.  - In early morning of the 2nd shooting day, JJH secretly left the Peninsula Shanghai and walked along the Huangpu River (the great river of Shanghai that the hotel JJH resided is facing) with her assistant for half an hour.  They then returned to the hotel for breakfast.  She did it without telling anyone.
The said assistant is likely to be this one (the one holding JJH's hand), it seems that JJH is very close to her.
751e1571gw1eh6ynn9at8g205z08c1kx.gif

--------------
Related news: 
Newspaper reported that the hotel room JJH originally reserved at the Peninsula Shanghai was a suite at the rate of RMB58,000 (US$10,000) but the Hotel upgraded her suite to Presidential Suite (RMB90,000 (US$15,000)) for free. 
(source: weibo, http://news.sina.com.hk/news/20140607/-17-3281331/1.html)

Yes Goddess bought a fortune! Who doesn't like her seriously? Gorgeous, elegant, cute, lovely, ah such a lucky husband who have her! Aishhhhh Why she get married early? Her carrier stuck because of her hubby! Seriously

Yes Goddess bought a fortune! Who doesn't like her seriously? Gorgeous, elegant, cute, lovely, ah such a lucky husband who have her! Aishhhhh

Why she get married early? Her carrier stuck because of her hubby! Seriously

@shishi101‌ quite on the contrary I think her career is getting better after she got married lol so far she has three projects released after her marriage in mid 2012.

in summer 2012 "the thieves" broke the record of highest viewership in Korea ever.

her acting performance in her movie "Berlin file" 2013 was recognized by the industry professionals that it's her first time nominated as best actress in Korean Associaion of Film Critics Awards. This movie also ranks no.5 of that year in terms of viewership.

and her project after "the thieves" and "Berlin file" is "You Who Came from the Stars". Needless to say how successful it is lol

she has once said in interview that she's more confident after getting married and she is also encouraged by her husband. so it may explain the contrast of her career pre marriage and post marriage.

Guest soshimai798

this made me think however if jjh unnie is at her peak of popularity, then how can she able to get pregnant?lol all i ever wanted is for her to get a baby soon and im happy that shes married now...

Published on June 10, 2014 by ARIRANG KPOP
On Scene
The 50th Paeksang Arts Awards is a fantastic festival and a party for all the stars. It's an awards ceremony which selects the best celebrities in broadcasting and films, so many stars were present. And Showbiz Korea was there to capture the stars. Let's check it out right now.
Showbiz Korea - THE PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS

Guest ilikemangoss

I miss herrr. Can't wait for more kloud CFs. So far, they are my favorite in bringing out goddess's gorgeous qualities.

tumblr_n70oz6Xikr1txtqt6o4_250.giftumblr_n70oz6Xikr1txtqt6o5_250.giftumblr_n70oz6Xikr1txtqt6o2_250.giftumblr_n70oz6Xikr1txtqt6o1_250.giftumblr_n70oz6Xikr1txtqt6o3_250.giftumblr_n70oz6Xikr1txtqt6o6_250.giftumblr_n70oz6Xikr1txtqt6o7_250.gif

Guest jisan08

loyun said:

Yes Goddess bought a fortune! Who doesn't like her seriously? Gorgeous, elegant, cute, lovely, ah such a lucky husband who have her! Aishhhhh Why she get married early? Her carrier stuck because of her hubby! Seriously