Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest cikumis

after watching ywcfts i started to like her more n more.. Her acting is excellent.

Here jjh playing piano..not bad

class="entry-title" style="font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.5em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jeon Ji-hyun Unveils Her Secrets to Clear Skin and Slim BodyPosted on June 4, 2014 by Korea Bizwire in Beauty & FashionEditor's ChoiceK Wave with 0 Comments2013052201001736200143561.jpg
The biggest charm in her, as many has said, is her natural beauty.(image:Hanyul)

SEOUL, June 4 (Korea Bizwire) The famous heroine of the smash-hit Korean TV series “My Love from the Star,” Jeon Ji-hyun boasts her luminous and lively skin on television and elsewhere, and how she is able to maintain such shining skin even with her tight schedule has been a mystery for many.

The biggest charm in her, as many has said, is her natural beauty. The 34-year-old celebrity looks just as young as K-pop “idol” stars — girl band members — and has skin that is just as clean as theirs. Indeed, flamboyant makeup and styling play a major role, but moist and clear skin itself is the most important factor in woman’s beauty.

Then what are the secrets of keeping her skin buoyant and young in a way that playing a lover of the seven-year-younger counterpart, Kim Soo-hyun, wouldn’t be so awkward at all? Jeon reveals her secrets to be home caring, using sunscreens, meticulous cleansing in a short period of time and drinking of sufficient water all the time.

The first know-how she let out was meticulous facial cleansing. If you want to keep clean skin without any problems, you should care more about facial cleansing which will clean out the waste matter deposited underneath your skin. The heroine said scrupulous facial wash is all-important for her and said that she starts with lukewarm water and finishes with cold water when washing her face.

She mentioned the key to her cleansing is not to rub the cleanser for too long, and finish the cleansing as quickly as possible. She also added that one should tap on her face gently with fingertips as if you are massaging it, after the cleansing.

She also emphasized sufficient water intake and a good night’s sleep for clean skin. Jeon said that she drinks water — little bit cold or at room temperature — frequently throughout the day to keep her sensitive and dry skin moisturized. To have a sound sleep at night, the beauty queen recommended lower-body bathing, light stretching or meditation right before going to bed to induce sleep. Jogging and yoga are also the things that she does every day to keep healthy and fit body.

A skin care expert said, “The current beauty trend puts premium on “natural beauty,” which comes above all from clear skin. It is important to avoid habits that will harm your skin and try to cultivate fundamental healthy habits which often are overlooked in daily lives.”

chu20140226112150_I_01_C_1-208x300.jpg

Korea’s most favorite actress is also famous for her sylphlike body. (image:Uniqlo)

Korea’s most favorite actress is also famous for her sylphlike body. Jeon appeared in “Celebrity Scoops” in JTBC on May 30 and told the interviewer that she enjoys having fried chicken and beer and when asked how she maintains her slim body nonetheless, she simply said, “I exercise.”

In fact, Jeon Ji-hyun is famous as a workout freak. Many of her confidants said indeed the ingrained diligence and rigorous self-management is what made her the way she is. Some of her colleagues in a blockbuster movie “The Thieves” have testified to such a statement.

Kim Yoon Seok, a popular movie star in Korea who starred in the film with Jeon, said that Jeon helped his workout by exercising side by side with him and said that Jeon was so much more strong-willed than him that she would go for three hours on a treadmill while he only managed to run for 2 hours.

Kim Hae-sook, another actress who appeared with Jeon in the film, said that she was also left open mouthed to Jeon’s enthusiasm and fitness, when she saw Jeon coming out of the swimming pool without a single gasp or a frown on her face after swimming four laps.

The beauty is in fact far from a sleepyhead as she is well known to be a “morning workout mania.” Jeon, who described herself as a morning person, said that she is accustomed to waking up at six in the morning and going straight to workout, which proves again that the impetus that has put herself where she is now is pure diligence and self-managing ability.

Written by J. H. Kim (jhkim@koreabizwire.com)

Lifestyle (Follow us @Lifestylenews_Korea)

(source: http://koreabizwire.com/jeon-ji-hyun-unveils-her-secrets-to-clear-skin-and-slim-body)

------

Amazing Goddess..... ^:)^:)^:)^:)^:)^

Guest jisan08

Hi chingus!

I am curious to know how come Gianna signs her autograph two ways?
One is like a squiggly line and one has more loops.
(Am I making sense? LOL)

Guest queeniet

OMG JUN JI HYUN YOU ARE AMAZING~  but holy potatoes! she run on the treadmill for what? 3 freaking hours? oh my god i can't even make it for 10 minutes  on the treadmill LOL. * bow down to goddess*. there was a scene in the drama that shows she can do a split perfectly, i was so amazed.sigh summer is coming, i feel like i need a picture of our goddess body on the wall to motivate me to work out *crey*

Guest RakiR

Wow In the airport picture she looks so young, She looks young as she was in my sassy girl!
Jun Ji hyun is secretly an ageless Timelord

According to weibo:-
- JJH was shooting bottled water CF in Shanghai.- The blogger commented "Through these several times contact with JJH, I feel that she is really very charming and very nice.  After finishing the shooting, she took the initiative to sign for her fans who have been waiting outside for a long time.  She is also very professional in the shooting site.  She finished the shooting earlier than the scheduled time.  This is another Korean actor that I have a favorable impression."- another blogger wrote "JJH is so funny, she's watching "You Who Came from the Stars" in the resting room!" (He further clarified that she was watching the episode that CSY shouted at DMJ)
69538498jw1eh3mycwassj20dc0hs0v9.jpg

(source: @M和你讲八卦@Marlboro_万)

[Translated News]
JJH helps Lotte Beer Invade Local Beer Market in Korea
66a3b153gw1eh30bvstfuj20t90kdmzo.jpg

Lotte beer which has chosen Jun Ji Hyun as their brand model is invading the local beer market in Korea.  From 15 March 2014 to 22 April 2014, OB and HITE shared the Korean beer market at 65% and 35% respectively.  Lotte launched Lotte beer on 23 April 2014.  From then until 31 May 2014, the new comer Lotte beer has an impressive start off by gaining 14% market share in the first month, leading to a 9% and 5% decrease of OB and HITE's market share respectively.
(source: Weibo; Korean news source: http://joongang.joins.com/article/aid/2014/06/05/14457328.html?cloc=olink|article|default)

Goddess will be returning to Seoul tomorrow morning.  Let's pray that the mysterious ninja goddess could be captured by reporter at Inchon airport so that we could see her again BEFORE SHE RETURNS TO HER CAVE A-G-A-I-N  ^:)^
----
Btw maybe after eye-witnessing audience screamed like hell when they saw the shots of "the Stars" on screen in Baeksang, goddess has been wondering what is so special with this drama and what drives the viewers crazy...so she starts to watch "the Stars" to figure out what is happening there...  B-)
---
@ployL I suddenly remembered that, regrading the Grand Bell Award in 2002...... senior Chinese fans they read from somewhere at that time that it seems that she thought she wouldn't be able to win the Best Actress Award so she just dressed causally and felt like attending the ceremony as one of the audience .......LOL 

Guest PloyL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2j1GOtc9MU
She is so cute on this clip. I have her KFC 'cf on my computer long long time ago but I don't know who she is.until I watch her latest drama (you who you came from stars). I was like OMG this is a girl on that KFC!!And I google  her, she is sooo famous. Where was I????????
YHCFS is my first Asian series, and am soooooooooo into it. I can watch/understand them without subtitle now lol.Just finished My sassy girl movie. She is brilliant!!  :x

[update from @weibo]:
<04.06.2014 - 05.06.2014>

- Once they know JJH was heading to Shanghai, some fans immediately took the flight to Shanghai- They then followed her to the hotel she resided- JJH smiled at them when she saw them while she was leaving the hotel to the CF shooting site- They then followed her to the CF shooting site- She brought with her "the Stars" DVD and she borrowed computer from staff to watch it in the resting room (she was watching CSY pretending to be in danger and shouting for help at the Peak, ep 13)- While they were waiting outside the shooting site, JJH's Chinese manager came to them and said "JJH said it's too hot, don't wait outside.  She will be shooting until around 10pm and and she will not come out in between."  Fans then said they guaranteed they won't disturb the shooting.  The manager then replied "it's not about disturbing the shooting, JJH worries that you guys will get sunstroke as it's too hot!" Chinese were so touched after hearing this and wanted to cry. :((- They then continued to wait outside.  And at around 10pm, they saw a vehicle moving and then they went to the entrance and Chinese manager told fans that JJH will alight the vehicle and sign for them.- JJH used the torch for lighting and signed for them. ^:)^- fans said she's so pretty - with small face, bright eyes, long limbs .......... :\">- When JJH finished the signature, they cried, and said "Onnie" with tears, and JJH kept nodding and said thank you. 
<06.06.2014>- Fans started waiting outside her hotel very early this morning- After hearing fans calling her, JJH lowered the car window and then fans got autograph again- Some fans have successfully given her gifts and LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D>- They then followed her to airport- Her car stopped at VVIP channel and when she alighted her car fans shouted "Onnie Saranghae!!!" then JJH waved her hand with smile.  Fans ran to her but she directly entered the parking apron.- Fans said she's really really really pretty in person!!
<And people related to the brand said SHE WILL BE GOING TO SHANGHAI AGAIN IN A VERY SHORT TIME>
66a3b153gw1eh45d4jcmuj20xc18gafh.jpg

JJH has returned to Seoul.
A Chinese fan who was in Incheon Airport got her autograph: "I can only say Jun Ji Hyun is very very nice.  She heard that I'm from China, even she's in the middle of many body guards, she still managed to stop and sign for me.  She told her body guard 'from China'.  After shaking hand with her, she said good bye to me.  A person who appears to be her manager turned around and politely asked me not to take photo.  Jun Ji Hyun even signed my name! She is Cheon Song Yi in real life! Warm girl!"
66a3b153gw1eh4a2bj8h8j20g00sgq4y.jpg
4c35e129jw1eh48wpu8cxj20p018gjwu.jpg

(source: weibo @Souffle毛毛毛)