Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest gdvip1808

Just wanted to say thanks everyone for magnificent pictures ^:)^
Jun Ji Hyun is such a beautiful woman and amazing actress.Real Goddess :x

Guest queeniet

one of the actors in windstruck is going to say something  about jun ji hyun in the new happy together episode? i cant wait to hear what he say about her. gosh goddess is so mystery that we have to rely on ppls around her LOLOL.63892631.4.jpg

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); visibility: visible;"“Man from the Stars,” Jun Ji Hyun, and Kim Soo Hyun Voted Most Popular in Taiwan

The drama series “Man from the Stars” and its lead actors Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun are enjoying so much popularity nowadays all over Asia, including Taiwan.

In a survey of 496 people conducted by the Korea Tourism Organization in Taipei, Taiwan on the best male and female Hallyu star as well as the most popular drama in the country, the results aren’t very surprising.

Kim Soo Hyun took the top spot as the best male Hallyu star for Taiwan residents with 47.8% of the votes. Lee Min Hofollowed with 21.2% while Kim Woo Bin came in third place with 4.8%. The whole group of Super Junior and So Ji Sub tied for the fourth place with 4.4% while Hyun Bin took the sixth place with 3.4%. CNBLUE, Lee Seung Gi, and BIGBANGgained lower number of votes with 3%, 2.2%, and 2% respectively.

For the best female Hallyu star category, Jun Ji Hyun reclaimed her spot in the first place that she held back in 2012 with 48.8% of the votes. Song Hye Gyo follows with 8.8%, Girls’ Generation comes in third place with 8%, and Ha Ji Won places fourth with 7%. Lee Young Ae and Song Ji Hyo are tied at fifth place with 5.8% while Han Ga In is at seventh place with 4.3%. Taking the last three spots are 2NE1 with 2.5% and Lee Bo Young and Kim Tae Hee both with 2.1% of the votes.

While Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun are top stars in their own rights, their immense popularity in Taiwan can be attributed to the huge following of the drama in the country. “Man from the Stars” is voted most favorite Korean drama among Taiwanese viewers with 58.5% followed by “The Heirs” with 16.5% and “Master’s Sun” with 8.7%. “Moon that Embraces the Sun,”another drama starring Kim Soo Hyun, is at fourth place with 5.2% while “Secret Garden” is at fifth place with 4% of the votes.

cr: http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/03/man-from-the-stars-jun-ji-hyun-and-kim-soo-hyun-voted-most-popular-in-taiwan/#.U4355XKSwRM & DMJ & CSY threads

Goddess spotted in Seoul airport, Heading to SHANGHAI
(Goddess will be staying in Shanghai for three days, returning to Seoul on 06.06.2014 - KE896 08:50 departure [flight info from weibo])
864121_424960_5314.jpg

[Translated news headline]:"Even from far away distance you can see the beautiful shiny curve line of her legs!""Outstanding eye-catching beauty!"
"Goddess beauty shown in long hairs!"
"Fashion point sunglasses!"
"Wonderful body figure ratio!"

(source: weibo translating Korean news source, one of the Korean news sources http://www.kyeongin.com/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=864121)---------
Rouge & Lounge will has its  first oversea branch grand opening in Shanghai these days so fans are guessing she's attending that function and will shoot CFs as she will stay over for two nights.

JJH arrived Shanghai and left airport via VIP channel as usual.
ed82b3b0jw1eh1vcl1ycxj20qo0ezdh4.jpg

This morning, after the release of fantaken photo of jjh appearance at Seoul airport online which was later confirmed by Korean news, Chinese fans immediately rushed to the airport. Chinese Fan  who went there : "It's not easy to be your fans! Every time you use VIP! This time I saw you coming out from the exit and walking towards the car in 2 to 3 seconds... I screamed "Jun Ji Hyun" like crazy man but you have already entered the car.. and I pressed my camera button immediately butI could only take photo of your assistant and security guard..... what the hell am I doing??! I'm so tired! you know!? JUN JI HYUN!!!"
(source: Weibo @明熙世界里的风)----------More:
Chinese fans originally guessing she would be attending Rounge & Lounge's grand opening function in Shanghai so they have bought train tickets to there.  Yet until last night they still haven't heard any news of her coming so they cancelled the tickets.  AND NOW WHAT!? JJH ARE NOW IN SHANGHAI!? Their hearts are broken...... :(
(Source: Weibo, eg @全智贤的耳朵)

SK telecom CF 'My love from Another Star' Version :D
http://tvpot.daum.net/v/ve56060JgJbJ5b8b77HoJgZ
New LANCHEN CF!!!She was so beautiful with red lipstick!!but this video has no sound LOL we need to wait for the clearer version :(http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v1b226hQhtKmtayyaKnzmzf

tumblr_n6mufrt2DR1qk6lz7o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n6mufrt2DR1qk6lz7o1_1280.jpg

credits as tagged