Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

[Translated news]

The Brightest Star, you, JUN JI HYUN, TV session Daesang!

d68bb607gw1egtptiy2d5j20k00b9tbf.jpg

The 50th Baeksang Award Ceremony

After the Best New Actor Award, 15 years’ waiting

Coming back as a lead actress,

She embraces the history of half a century

Actress Jun Ji Hyun is the most elegant star at the 50th Baeksang Award Ceremony.  She perfectly portrayed the female lead role of Cheon Song Yi in SBS drama “You Who Came from the Stars” and embraced the honor of TV session Daesang.

The 50th Baeksang Award is an event which can show Korean’s past, present and future popular culture.  Gathered both TV and movie, It is the most authoritative prize ceremony in the nation.  It took place on 27 May 2014 6.20pm at Kyung Hee University in Seoul.  The recipients of this year Daesang is Jun Ji Hyun (TV) and Song Kang Ho (Moive).  Both are top star whose acting is recognized but did not have chance to get prize at Baeksang before.  However, this year, both of their rising has reached the peak and they got the honor of Daesang.

“I was only slightly hoping for Best Actress Award”, Jun Ji Hyun’s tears dropped
“As ‘Stars’ did not get many prizes, I have given up already at that time.”

Coming back to TV after 14 years and gets the award
Actress Jeon Ji-hyeon laughed and cried at the Baeksang Arts Awards. She got the Rookie Award in 1999 for "White Valentine" and this is the first time in 15 years after that. With the TV Grand Prize in her hand, Jeon Ji-hyeon said, "I feel my heart being heard to the public with this award". She started crying. She came back with the SBS drama "My Love from the Star" for the first time in 14 years and created the character "Cheon Song-I", which no one else will be able to replace. This character caused another Hallyu drama shockwave across the country which reached all the way to China, the first time since "Jang Geum" from "Dae Jang Geum". Jeon Ji-hyeon had been in the acting career for 10 years; there's never enough positive reviews about her in acting and now she's at the highest point of her life.

Being back for the first time in 14 years, it must feel different.
"Do Min-joon, Kim Soo-hyeon-I, thanks for not returning to the stars and staying with me. Let's do another one soon. I thank all the fans. I am grateful to writer Park Ji-eun for giving me such an amazing present. Director Jang Tae-yoo and the staff, thanks for creating the best drama ever".

Did you expect the prize?
"I wasn't expecting the Grand Prize. I was slightly hoping for Best Actress. I came here today and saw that "My Love from the Star" wasn't getting much attention, so I didn't expect anything but this was...unexpected".

You cried.
"I don't even remember if I cried or not. I don't know what I did on stage. I think I cried for a lot of reasons".

Who did you think of when you stood there with your trophy?
"I thought about my boss and second was everyone who gave this drama so much love".

How are you celebrating tonight?
"I am having dinner with the staff who made this possible".

What are the rest of your plans for the year?
"I am filming the movie "The Assassination" in August and September. I think that's all I'll be doing this year".

The return of Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Jung Jae
“Good look star” reborn as a skilled actors

The couple who sang “Looking Handsome” in CF, Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Jung Jai, return to the stage where they got the Best New Actor Awards.  They were potential new actors at that time.  Now they reborn as actors and once again return to the stage of Baeksang after more than ten years.  Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Jung Jae got best supporting actor and TV Daesang for their movie and TV respectively.  From their impressive presence in their respective projects, it is expected they would get the awards.

The special thing is, this day is their first award in Baeksang award ceremony after their rookie awards.
  This makes their awards more meaningful.

Jun Ji Hyun’s last award at Baeksang was the Best New Actress award at the 35th Baeksang in 1999.  Since then, she doesn’t have any luck in Baeksang.  Last year she was nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her movie “The Thieves”, yet she did not win.  This year, with her role in “You Who Came From the Stars”, she finally got the most authoritative award in Beaksang.

Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Jung Jae, respectively in their 15 years and 29 years did not leave the “top star” status, but compared to acting, they grabbed attention for their looks and stardom more.

Jun Ji Hyun, attaining the “top star” status from her movie “My Sassy Girl” in 2001, impressed people mainly in her dynamic Techo dance in CF.  Seems she wanted to change the people’s perception on her, she starred in “The Uninvited” (2003), “Daisy” (2006), “Blood: the Last Vampire”(2009), etc, in these projects, though they broaden her acting width, it is since her starring in “The Thieves”(2012), public started to see her as an “actress”.  Since then, in movie “Berlin File” (2013), playing the role as a North Korean secret agent, she showcased her impressive deep acting.  And, in her come back after TV drama “Happy Together”, she creates “Jun Ji Hyun’s fever” in Asia in “You Who Came from the Stars”.

(source: weibo translating the captioned newspaper)

Fan-taken pic of Daphne Store in China65b63335jw1egwnefwzdtj20hs0hs0uw.jpg
cr as tagged
Some fan-taken pics of her endorsements in S.Korea

SK-TELECOM

66a3b153jw1egwiz7zpozj20da0nmq4e.jpg

ARITAUM66a3b153jw1egwiz90aylj20da0nmjtf.jpg
66a3b153jw1egwiz9ylvyj20da0nmmz2.jpg
66a3b153jw1egwizat515j20da0nmwgj.jpg

VB PROGRAM AND HANYUL66a3b153jw1egwizbojhrj20da0nm3zd.jpg

credits: http://weibo.com/mickey2000

DIDIER DUBOT

751e1571jw1egql002nmfj20xc18g11r.jpg

VB PROGRAM63aa9269jw1egqhfr8woaj20xc18gtj1.jpg
63aa9269jw1egqhg0p4qwj20xc18gn85.jpg
63aa9269jw1egqhg6eu1bj20xc18gdpq.jpg
751e1571jw1egql7z8n94j20xc18gdpy.jpg

Illi Hanbang751e1571jw1egql86ff6yj20xc18ggyj.jpg

SK TELECOM751e1571jw1egql8c3xz2j20xc18g48x.jpg
751e1571jw1egql8hbgelj218g0xc7g1.jpg

SAMSUNG GALAXY S-57580fb63jw1ego4fybw4dj20xc18g4f6.jpg

credits as tagged

:)After Chinese fans discovered a tissue box used by JJH, it's then sold out online
How cute our goddess is LOL look at the left corner of the photo (left corner at her vehicle)a3eaf23djw1egxaqifw9aj20m80etgmp.jpg
a3eaf23dgw1egviex3g5ej202k06tmx4.jpg

a3eaf23dgw1egvifmns4zj20yh0k1jw0.jpg

=)) the news headlines for Baeksang Red Carpet are really funny, and you know how much Koreans love our goddess from the headlines

ec0e5b03jw1egt5rmdyb2g20b40b44qq.gif

[Translated news headline for 5.27 Baeksang Red Carpet]:
"Jun Ji Hyun captures all the attention"
"The prettiest smile at Baeksang 2014"
"Pretty face from the stars!""A smile that is elegant, fascinating and fresh!""Goddess in the wind!""The sun is also cooperating with her beauty"
"Even the wind envies her beauty"
"The greatest goddess look!""Elegant hand waving!""People scream when she flips her hair!""Oh! Cheon Song Yi is coming!"
"Cheon Song Yi is holding a flower""A woman prettier than flowers!""she is no different from a poster!"
"Sexy eyesight""Breast line shown in her extraordinary dress""A glossy line from collarbone to wrist""Beauty that is needless to speak!"
"OMG she is taking self-photo!" "Correct, you can do anything if you are beautiful!"
"Also a goddess even from side view"
"A beautiful her!""So beautiful!"
"Top star elegantly enters the hall"
"The crystal of beauty"
(source: weibo @全家桶_图腾)

Guest jisan08

loyun said:

:)After Chinese fans discovered a tissue box used by JJH, it's then sold out online
How cute our goddess is LOL look at the left corner of the photo (left corner at her vehicle)

a3eaf23djw1egxaqifw9aj20m80etgmp.jpg
a3eaf23dgw1egviex3g5ej202k06tmx4.jpg

a3eaf23dgw1egvifmns4zj20yh0k1jw0.jpg

Six Regions, Six Covers, One Goddess
Jun Ji Hyun graces the covers of Harper's Bazzaar for six regions.  Asian goddess takes Asian fashion by storm!!!
(Top: Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam; Bottom: China, Taiwan, Hong Kong)
66a3b153jw1egzoetwl4bj218g18g48j.jpg

(source: weibo)

Guys, I'm watching Baeksang Art Awards right now in Youtube and then, I saw JJH's video when she received Daesang award in the right cornerand you know what guys, It has 1,225,795 views now!!!!!!! less than a week!  It's really AMAZING! the power of JJH! hahaha! The other videos only had hundred views but Ji-hyun unnie got million views! =D> =D>