Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

May 28, 2014
All About Gianna Jun’s Style at PaekSang
Source: BNTNews
qo8gu24m0w4xy6yr9v6rqar4bexfzmjg.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] As expected, the last night was all about Gianna Jun.
‘Love from the Star’s dream girl Gianna Jun received the grand prize at PaekSang Arts Awards last night. Along with the trophy, it was her absolutely gorgeous style that attracted attention of the audience. In off-shoulder pink dress made by Oscar de la Renta, the actress looked alluring and showed her extreme femininity.
The highlight of her style was a pair of long drop earring that came down nearly to her shoulders. This antique earring maximized Jun’s sensual charms and drew attention of everyone at the red carpet. The pair she wore is from Didier Dubot and is known to be made with a motif of ‘sunset in Paris.’ The characteristic of this earring is mesmerizing light shown when two colors of diamonds move.
On this day, Gianna Jun won a prize in 15 years as she made a successful return to TV screen with her hit series ‘Love from the Star.’ (photo by Didier Dubot)

201405271439062510_1.jpg
Article: Jun Ji Hyun bursts into tears over 'Baeksang Arts Daesang' daesang "Soohyun-ah, let's work together again next time"
Source:
 Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,378, -65] Hope you reunite with 'Thieves 2'!! Congratulations on your daesang!! Confused as to whether Chun Songyi is receiving it or Jun Ji Hyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,234, -55] It felt like a scene out of a drama when she said "Do Min Jun-ssi"
3. [+982, -56] When she walked out to get the award, she looked like a scene out of a CF with the lights under her and her fancy clothes. She was so gorgeous with the way she was holding back her tears during her award speech.

Credit: netizenbuzz

Guest chinky00

congratulations! jun ji hyun you deserve the award you are indeed the Korea's national Goddess =D> ^:)^

May 28, 2014
Song Gang-ho, Jun Ji-hyun get top nods at Baeksang Awards
By Chung Joo-won The Korea Herald

Actor Song Gang-ho and actress Jun Ji-hyun won the grand prizes in the film and television segments, respectively, at the 50th LF Baeksang Arts Awards, held in the Grand Peace Hall of Kyung Hee University in northeast Seoul on Tuesday. 
Song and Jun starred in the film “The Attorney (2013)” and SBS romantic drama “My Love from the Star,” respectively.
20140527002103_0.jpg
Clockwise from top left: Song Gang-ho, Lee Jung-jae, Kim Soo-hyun, Shim Eun-kyung, Jin Kyung and Jun Ji-hyun. (JTBC)
The best acting in film awards were given to actor Seol Gyeong-gu and actress Shim Eun-kyung, who starred in “Wish (2013)” and “Miss Granny (2013),” respectively. The best acting in television awards went to actor Cho Jae-hyun of KBS 1TV drama “Jeong Do-jeon” and actress Lee Bo-young of SBS drama “I Hear Your Voice.”
The best film award was presented to “The Attorney (2013),” directed by Yang Woo-seok, and the best television drama award to KBS 2TV’s “Good Doctor.” 
The best entertainment show award was presented to tvN variety show “Grandpas over Flowers,” while the best educational program award went to SBS investigative documentary “I Would Like to Know.”
The awards for best supporting actor and actress went to Lee Jung-jae for “The Face-Reader (2013)” and Jin Kyung for “Cold Eyes (2013),” respectively.
The best director award went to Bong Joon-ho for “Snowpiercer (2013),” and the best producer award to Ahn Pan-seok for JTBC’s “Secret Love Affair.”
Actor Kim Soo-hyun, who starred in the SBS drama “My Love from the Star” and film “Secretly, Greatly (2013),” earned triple awards, being named  the best new actor in the film segment, and the most popular actor in  both the television and the film segments. 

sometimes, it's unavoidable to feel pressure when you win awards and recognize by people. Some korean celebrities couldn't pick projects easily because of that pressure and expectations. I'm really hoping that Ji Hyun unnie can easily handle this and continue to do more projects in the future. I'm also hoping that she'll do another drama maybe next year. She will do the movie 'Assasination' this year but I also want her do another film like melodrama or sageuk hehe. Fighting unnie! We're always here to support you :)

@starix it seems fine on me, I think its the loading issues due to the uploaded huge images without using spoiler tag. that is why we are constantly advicing to obey the forum rules to use spoiler tag, especially when sharing 2 or more images to avoid loading issues.

[Translated new]
Director Jang: JJH has always been underrated, her acting performance in "Stars" is EXCELLENT
Director Jang Jin said in a KBS programme that he feels pity that Jun Ji Hyun has always been underrated 
:(and JJH's acting performance in "You Who Came from the Stars" is excellent. =D> As an actress who attracts a lot of CF deals, she is also the BEST.  

He also revealed that he has invited JJH to join his drama several times before yet all the invitations were rejected.  =))
(source: Weibo;
Korean news: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014052818194311809&type=1&outlink=1 )
GODDESS, FINALLY!! THEY SEE IT... AFTER ALL THESE YEARS..........
YOU ARE THE BEST, AS ALWAYS!!! :x

May 28, 2014
Celebrities’ dresses at Baeksang awards
By Cho Han-na, Intern reporter The Korea Herald (Photos: OSEN)
20140528001695_0.jpg
Celebrities in white Singers Lyn and Yuri, and actresses Baek Jin-hee, Lee Bo-young and Go Ara appeared in white dresses. Apparently to avoid dullness, most of them matched simple accessories or chose white dresses with eye-catching details. 
20140528001694_0.jpg
Celebrities in black Kim Ah-joong, Park Ji-yoon, Sim Eun-kyeong, Park Jung-ah and Dohee chose black for the Baeksang Arts Awards. Their dresses were all simple, emphasizing shoulders and decollete and full of elegance. 
20140528001696_0.jpg
Celebrities in various colorsCelebrities Jun Ji-hyun , Jo Eun-ji, Kim Ji-soo, Son Tae-young and Kim Hee-ae wore pastel, blue and a combination of black and white. Pastel dresses worn by Jun Ji-hyun, Kim Hee-ae and Son Tae-young suited the current early summer weather. 

May 29, 2014
'My Love' stars sweep Baeksang Arts Awards
‘I thought this may be the last chance I get to do this, and it feels like my sentiments were felt by the viewers.’ - Jun Ji-hyun

By Carla Sunwoo INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily
28203149.jpg
On-screen lovers Jun Ji-hyun and Kim Soo-hyun reunite as winners at the Baeksang Arts Awards. [JoongAng Ilbo]
Kim Soo-hyun and Jun Ji-hyun from the popular drama “My Love From the Star” were singled out as victors among victors at the 50th LF Baeksang Arts Awards, which gave props to entertainers from TV and film. 
The event that took place Tuesday night at Kyung Hee University, central Seoul, was hosted by Ilgan Sports and emceed by Shin Dong-yup and Kim Ah-joong.
As the craze for “My Love From the Star” soldiers on, Jun was given the Grand Prize for her role as ditzy yet lovable diva Chun Song-yi, the character she played opposite Hallyu heartthrob Kim.
Kim himself took home three awards: the Male Popularity Award for “My Love,” along with the Newbie Actor Award and Popular Actor Award for his part in the film “Secretly, Greatly.”
The banter between Jun and Kim as they accepted their awards had fans in stitches. While on stage to collect her award, Jun said she was “grateful to Do Min-joon [an ancient alien in the drama] for staying behind on this planet, and also to Kim Soo-hyun.”
She also thanked those who watched the drama and said it was wonderful to have her hard work and passion for the project recognized.
“While filming, I always thought this may be the last chance I get to do this, and it feels like my sentiments were felt by the viewers,” said Jun.
Jun also said to Kim, “Let’s do it again,” hinting that this may not be the last time the two work on a project. 
Kim then expressed his thanks to the staff that worked on the hit SBS show, as well as to viewers worldwide, and signed off with “Chun Song-yi, I love you.”
But he also professed his love for actress Jeon Do-yeon, when asked by Shin who he thought was more his type - Jeon or Jun. 
Kim joked, “Because she [Jun] just left, I have to say Jeon Do-yeon.”
Another winner of the night was Song Kang-ho, who took home the Grand Prize in the film category for “The Attorney.” The film also picked up Best Work.
In the TV category, reality program “Grandpas Over Flowers” gained an award, and both Park Shin-hye and Shin Dong-yup were recognized for their roles in “The Heirs” and “Witchhunt,” respectively.” 
In the film category, Bong Joon-ho nabbed best director for “Snowpiercer,” while best newcomer director went to Yan Woo-suk for “The Attorney.”
Shim Eun-kyung was also awarded most popular actress for “Miss Granny.” 

Guest jisan08

rubie said:
May 28, 2014
Celebrities’ dresses at Baeksang awards

By Cho Han-na, Intern reporter The Korea Herald (Photos: OSEN)

Celebrities in white Singers Lyn and Yuri, and actresses Baek Jin-hee, Lee Bo-young and Go Ara appeared in white dresses. Apparently to avoid dullness, most of them matched simple accessories or chose white dresses with eye-catching details. 

Celebrities in black Kim Ah-joong, Park Ji-yoon, Sim Eun-kyeong, Park Jung-ah and Dohee chose black for the Baeksang Arts Awards. Their dresses were all simple, emphasizing shoulders and decollete and full of elegance.

NO QUOTING OF IMAGES-MODCelebrities in various colorsCelebrities Jun Ji-hyun , Jo Eun-ji, Kim Ji-soo, Son Tae-young and Kim Hee-ae wore pastel, blue and a combination of black and white. Pastel dresses worn by Jun Ji-hyun, Kim Hee-ae and Son Tae-young suited the current early summer weather.

Some gifs while getting her awards :)Thank you for sharing this @LimaS :x :x
d68bb607gw1egtq040hj2g205h09qx6p.gif

d68bb607gw1egtq095v1ng205h09qe82.gif
d68bb607gw1egtq0g9bjbg205b09gx6q.gif

credits: http://weibo.com/p/1005053599480327/weibo?from=page_100505&mod=TAB#_rnd1401834332799
I'm really happy that many people are now recognizing her superb acting. Before YWCFTS, for 17 years in entertainment industry, she only got 4 acting awards and 2 popularity awards.