[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Hi and welcome to the newcomers !!!

@KoreanA : Waouh, Croatia !!! I've never been there but I heard it's a beautiful country. A lot of French like to go there for holidays !! (I'm from France).
This thread is getting more and more international, that's great !!

Honestly, I like to come here and talk about Exo. It's the only reasonable thread I've found and we can have fun and serious talks. Everybody is so understanding even if we have different opinions, different bias...
But I think we all kind of agree not to bash Kris. As I am a "Kris defender", I really appreciate everybody's respect and cleverness...

@YusMY : how amazing your experience is !! It must have been great !!

PS : I'm really worried about the moderators closing this thread because it's too heavy... I think we should use the "spoiler" thing...
:-/

Guest HildaP

sisters this is DAEBAK! How wonderful to see al the posts. OOOHHH Sis @YusMY  how glad we are to have you back and with such great photos and description of the experience.I would have to do a seat I don't think I can stand for so long with all the pushing. But to see Lay,Chayeol,Kris so closeeee.

Sis@YusMY Im telling you Xiumin is now unstoppable!!!!! He has broken out of his "stage" shell.He is adorable...my sweetie.

@lovelightys *I bow 90* back to you.We are now family.

Now,sisters what is a gana? even the name sounds creepy.

Sounds great to do a global package and even greater if we could all go together. I can see all of us now...screaming and giggling like a teenager(me) and when I see Xiumin...holding on to my closest sis to stop me from going on stage after him.What an experience.

And Chanyeol...I might have to take care of him too...to save him from the mean ganas. He is so enchanting...so innocent...so wonderfully loving and caring. Its almost like all of our guys indeed came from another planet to bring us joy. I hesitate to call them angels because they are not,but they do have that kind of aura around.

I jokingly say to myself...the reason God made such beautiful men is to punish us(women) specially since we cannot be near them or be part of their life.

Guest KoreanA

@malamolly thanks :)

Yeah it is beautiful here you should come especialy on summer time :)

But sadly k-pop here is not well known, I came across to k-pop through dramas not long ago and my life suddenly got another meaning :)

Im so happy that now I have someone with who I can fangirl all my heart out :)

Guest HildaP

sis@KoreanA  welcome! Im very proud of my sisters here. Im going to always do the spoiler thingy sis@malamolly...I don't want this closed either. Its so nice to have members from all over the world.What a terrific way of meeting new people and people who love what we love.

tumblr_n68zic08Pt1rtjc1po1_500.jpgsmooochh

Guest KoreanA

@hildaP thanks :)

I have a favor to ask you.... please can you put Sehun's picture? :D

Chanyeol my baby he looks so innocent here...awwwwwwww.....*melting from cuteness*

Guest HildaP

tumblr_n6929wBWwr1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n68y6xP8cy1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

@KoreanA welcome....welcome....it's okay about your english...we still can understand what you meant....have fun posting here...by the way your Sehunie is so adorable...i think he has most noona fans....hehehe @malamolly‌ words are not enough to describe my feelings....it was just amazing!!!! @HildaP‌ hahaha sorry for the usage of malay word...ganas means brutal in english...hahahhaha... Yeahh...i can imagine we are all fangirling over our bias if we ever goes for concert together....that must be fun....

By the way i think i forgot to mention in my blog that their voices singing live...for 2.5 hrs is so amazing....i mean they really live up to expectation...the vocal line voices...oh..just daebak! Especially Chen, Baekhyun & DO. P/s i wonder if we have any Korean fans here...

Guest HildaP

Im not Korean...Im from Puerto Rico...anyway @YusMY I figure it would be very noisy...maybe a small venue concert...a tv show like Immortal Songs 2 or Inkigayo...that would be best for me. I don't want to loose the rest of my hearing. Im thinking here...maybe the Koreans fans go to a Korean forum since they write in characters...I think this blogs are mostly full of International fans.

wooohooooo

tumblr_n56b7wEdt41ru1hrko1_500.png

tumblr_n54bc1K7b51szvmrgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mty7kcngi81sx1okxo1_500.png

tumblr_n609mxAomo1qlpdfwo1_250.gif....tumblr_n609mxAomo1qlpdfwo2_250.gif

tumblr_n609mxAomo1qlpdfwo3_250.gif.....tumblr_n609mxAomo1qlpdfwo4_250.gif

tumblr_mtc9os2UFX1qfrcvxo1_r1_500.png

tumblr_n68p37Yr271spsmtto8_250.gif....tumblr_n68p37Yr271spsmtto1_250.gif

Question: Why do they touch their crotch so much?

Guest luehoney

@YusMY sis... Omo.. What a wonderful experience!!! I want to go too.... they're not including Malaysia in their tour list.. I am so sad!!! I'm planning to go to the Singapore concert, but yeah... I still don't know the date, so I'm worried if it clash with my classes, and another thing, I might be going alone, so yeah... that is erm.. I don't think my parent will allow it.. T.T
Why am I so UNLUCKY!!! I want to go... I really want to go... like.. I want to see them so bad!!

Guest KoreanA

woooow what a beautiful way to wake up :)

Yep... he is the youngest but when I see him dancing like that he is a MAN to me :D

tkank you girls....*hugs and kisses*

Yep, I'm a noona but it doesn't matter to me....., :)

when I say noona I feel so old, but I'm not LOL

to me he has the most beautiful and sincere smile ....:)

I want a World tour where Europe is included..., PLEASE SM HEAR US!!!! CHEABAL!!!!

They don't have to come to Croatia, somewhere near..., Austria maybe???

Guest lovelight ys

Got a news, and how i'm not sad now?
140528 Kris went in FU WAI HOSPITAL,BEIJING today. READ THIS WEIBO POST FROM A FAN WHO SAW HIM: (cr. MayGreen_Bb)
 Bos7tv_TIc_AAIy_J.jpg
Bos1_s7_Ic_AA5m_Wd_jpg_large.jpg

Bos1_ZHIMAAcbco_jpg_large.jpg

we want update abt kris, but not in hospital, feel so sorry to him :(

@luehoney sis ...indeed it was so amazing...i wanted to go to singapore also if they already set the date...i just can't get enough of our boys!!! let's go together if you are going...  :)>-
@lovelight ys @malamolly @KoreanA oh no!! my poor boy...i hope he is well...