Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

[Please be prepared before you read this]

OMG!!! I’m not sure whether it’s bad news or not…but since goddess’s attendance isn’t from official source… so I now consider this piece of news a bad one.

Two of the Best Actress Nominees, Lee Bo Young and Kim Ji Soo have CONFIRMED attendance to Baeksang…………… and Goddess, Kim Hye Soo and Go Ara TO BE CONFIRMED…………………………

(please refer to the pic below... name in blue is confirmed...green is TBC...red is absence........................)

540f9331tw1egrpfilmdmj20ai088t9j.jpg540f9331tw1egrpfpo028j20dp08h758.jpg

(source: weibo (the bloggers got the source from Korean source)

Guest leanan14166

loyun said:

[Please be prepared before you read this]

OMG!!! I’m not sure whether it’s bad news or not…but since goddess’s attendance isn’t from official source… so I now consider this piece of news a bad one.

Two of the Best Actress Nominees, Lee Bo Young and Kim Ji Soo have CONFIRMED attendance to Baeksang…………… and Goddess, Kim Hye Soo and Go Ara TO BE CONFIRMED…………………………

(please refer to the pic below... name in blue is confirmed...green is TBC...red is absence........................)

540f9331tw1egrpfilmdmj20ai088t9j.jpg540f9331tw1egrpfpo028j20dp08h758.jpg

(source: weibo (the bloggers got the source from Korean source)

Guest blackcarnation

@loyun

Thank you for your information about this. I wish we dont have to wait too long before seeing her again. Those CFs are not enough!

Guest PloyL

Anyone knows when will baeksang awards start tomorrow?? i will totally cry if JJH won't win best actress!! :(( I try not to expect too much but I just can't help it. 

Me too, I will be so sad if she couldn't win it. However, she is the best for me. I have never watched any drama million times like her drama before.

:((

Guest jon28socali

I really hope she goes to the awards.  If she does I want her to wear the dress (something similiar) she had on for her kloud CF.   
 OMG I love her in that dress

GOOD NEWS!!!

JJH 's attendance to Baeksang CONFIRMED!!!!!

(source: KOREAN NEWS QUOTING JJH AGENCY!!! http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000485458)

Guest PloyL

loyun said:

GOOD NEWS!!!

JJH 's attendance to Baeksang CONFIRMED!!!!!

(source: KOREAN NEWS QUOTING JJH AGENCY!!! http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000485458)

Jun Ji Hyun's agency: JJH will attend Baeksang Art Awards but we still don't know who will stand beside her on the red carpet.
P/s: Red Carpet usually starts at 4:40pm KST ~ 5pm KST and jTBC doesn't air the red carpet live :D

IM DAMN EXCITED AND NERVOUS I WANNA CRY T.T GODDESS ON RED CARPET OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMG!

PLEASE OUTSHINE EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NO MOOD TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL.............,

May 27, 2014
Jun Do Yeon vs Gianna Jun, Who Looks Better With a Bracelet?
Source: BNTNews
vu02c64q9ik9v72t215ia3univrcgim3.jpg
[by Sunghee Park] Jun Do Yeon’s heart bracelet has been captivating the eyes of many women. 
As summer comes, celebrities have begun their accessory contest. Recently, actress Jun Do Yeon and Gianna Jun made their appearance in screen with similar black bracelets. 
On May 20, Jun Do Yeon participated in Cannes International Film Festival with a black bracelet. Interestingly, Jun once wore the same bracelet in KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Relay’ last year. The bracelet that Jun Do Yeon frequently wears is a collaborative item between Cruciani and Damiani. 
On the other hand, Gianna Jun wore a similar black bracelet in her SBS drama ‘Man From the Star.’ Just like her bright and fresh character, the star stylishly matched a bracelet with a pink sleepwear. It happened to be that Gianna's bracelet is also from Cruciani. (photo by bntnews DB)