Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

14192751181_feed2309fb_b.jpg

@rachel,This pic means, Yoonie cuz of his positive attitude offers himself and the whole world the gift of happiness.  We've noticed him in some of his projections, interviews or other infos about him, when he gets to a place he can accept himself completely, he can be satisfied with who he is and what he has, he will be able to be happy with those around him. He shares his happiness with everybody around him. Yeah, our positive KNIGHT is such inspiring MAN! >:D< :x :x :x

@rachel.....thank you for the link...unfortunately i cant achieve some chinese sites as tudou....but ive watched that 1year ago in youtube.....youre right he seems so charming....its not strange actually he is a powerful charmer..... ;):D
@Jelve.....Mr YOON always finds the time to laugh and laugh often...he tries to be stay positive....in my view hes a boosting spirit nd brightening soul indeed.... =D>

tumblr_mi5twisdje1r8sro0o1_500.gif

Hi Yoonies!

You are all AWESOME my dears! You're like soldiers of a soldier! He must be so happy knowing how much he is loved...!

Also, I'm sure he will do great in the Navy. He is such a respectful and humble man, I'm sure his superiors will become his fans too. Maybe they are even

Closeted Kkaemists!!! :D

Bye Yoonies... sorry I can't participate as much these days. Family and work keep me busy-busy-busy!!!!
:bz

@coastalbreeze, Thank you between time to time appear like your icon name as a coastal breeze to refresh Yoonies! :D Missing you but always family Have priority to other matters. Take care of yourself n your family, but sometime as today have a visit of our Shiyoonpi Soompi thread! ;) Have a refreshing day n night! Hug n kiss! :-*

@LavenderP awesome!! you also has a language talent as our boy! thanks :)
@coastalbreeze  화이팅! 

Btw gals, do you want more Yoonietamins?? :D 14220261513_459a9cbe6c_b.jpg
cr. abceyecokr (link) they posted the same pictures I posted sometime ago, so I'm not reposting.
I uploaded the interview:

I think in the page is mentioned that he took the  lasek surgery because it would be comfortable to be without glasses during military service.
Also in the interview, I can hear he mentioned FBND, what did he say? :-/
Anyway, I have to admit I will miss him wearing glasses...  :-B
Edit: I just noticed they posted another video (hmm not really, just pictures :P)

cr. abceyecokr
  • Like 1

Guest eniya

Hello Yooniesss...here is a short letter written esp for his fans ( in baidu Yoon Si Yoon bar , so i ask for permission to translate into eng ) . Thank you bunny_bonnie!  :-*

LETTER by Yoon Si Yoon  from the army 

Cr. to bunny_bonnie for chinese translation from baidu Yoon Si Yoon bar ( link : 百度尹施允吧

English translation : eniyal ( not accurate )

Dear/ beloved everyone,

Victory!

I am from Marine corp trainee soldier, Yoon Si Yoon.

I always having sweet feeling reading those letters which were send to me.

Thank you, everyone.

Firstly, I want to apologize to you/ everyone. 

For being so understanding in my part to leave quietly.

Army is like a collective/group living together.

Being the big brother here, I need to be humble, 

whenever I feel tired, all the more I need to be more hardworking/determine,

Being an actor/artiste, for the sake of the rest of the same batch and the saebae/ senior,  wanted to lead a quiet and humble life in the army.

I think this is exactly what  i want to lead a Yoon Si Yoon's army life. 

All of you who understood all these and believe in me, 

Your love were mix in the mud 

and while drinking from the mug/glass  I could read all those letters.

Over here, I can experience happiness in many ways.

Even though it may be small, but it shows that there is still many happiness out there in the world which i have not yet experience.

I am working hard in the Marine army camp, recording down in the "Thankful Journal" *.

My wish is to share with you guys the content first thing during my rest time.

Do not have much time now, the words are messy, and can only write till here. 

Everyone, victory! ( fighting! )

PS : Oh right! Over here, I am selected as the monitor/ team leader ( trainee leader ). I will work hard In everything!

Guest eniya

@coastalbreeze, so glad u pop by again...no worries abt being busy out there. Just feel free to pop by again any time here. Yes, we love the occasionally refreshing breeze as describe by @Jelve =))@LavenderP. oh thanks for taking time to do video translations, but it is a waste to put in spoiler tag as some time there are pple like me might miss reading it. :D
Oh my, I think we going to receive more letter from YSY too. looking forward. If my translation is correct, he will share some content from his journal.  ;;)

@LavenderP, @rachel, @eniya, Dears Thank you for giving Yoonies your time, the most thoughtful gift of all. :-bdAlone we can’t do much. This team proved that together we can do so much more. Thank you all for your valuable contribution. >:D
Our innocent hardworking boy has an HONORABLE and GENTLEMANLY manner in choosing his ways and realizing them! =D> 
I love Yoonie's style in ophthalmology, the previous video @rachel posted; he looks wonderful n fluttering heart in his natural n original style; so innocent, so gentle, so noble n gorgeous!!!! :\"> :x :x :x  
14220261513_459a9cbe6c_b.jpg

• Like 1

@LavenderP.....dear I had no time to read your wonderful translation in the spoiler...but now i'm read nd love that so much.... your job deserves full 5 ... ;) :-bd
@rachel....thank you so much for your beautiful updating of this thread.....really make me happy.... \:D/
and generally to all @YOONIES....sometimes.... I forget to thank the yoonies who make this thread so precious in so many ways..... sometimes.... I forget to tell them how much I really do appreciate them for their wonderful works to do for this thread.... so thank you all of you putting your time to do those precious jobs.... >:D<

now a fearful but funny pic of our cute boy in BFF.....SIYOON exactly shows his TIGER attribute by his TIGERIE facial expression..... aaaaaahhh,,,,so fearful his looking way nd showing his teeth...just like a real TIGER..... :-O >-) (ofcourse from the cute nd playfull kind ;)) )

10336651_707551585970353_760676993560904
cr: Yoon Shi Yoon 1st Vietnamese Official Fansite 

• Like 1

@eniya thank you so much! reading his words makes me so happy, seems he's happy too, he's happy living in a different way, trying new things out there. I also think he feels proud to be a marine! ah! he's a team leader! I'm glad to hear this :D I'm looking forward to see his "thankful journal" :x

@LavenderP oh dear don't worry, only if you want and have time, no pressure. Thanks again :)
@Maryam A tiger for you, a baby tiger:14206717471_2f47906a9b_b.jpg
cr. to its rightful owner.
Ahahaha he's also riding a bike! bikes + Yoonie = tiger face =))

• Like 1

@Maryam, don't fear my friend; Yoonie's TIGERIE attribute is awakened when someone put his foot on his nerve or while he wanna gain his strength to help or support others! Like this in Vietnam!!!! 
8c4e078670e8635c7348d5a987f30eb8.jpg

Ow, wish this cute lovely TIGER was my pet Prince to coddle n take care of him with all my life n my love! :-* :\"> :x 

• Like 1

@rachel, I have check out the lasek video, is basically like promoting the that eye clinic. 
Hello, everyone, This is Yoon Shi Yoon. I'm getting ready to military training.Q: How did you know this eye clinic in Gangnam? (This is with Google help)Answer: I just know because is important to have eyes check to make sure the eyes is fine. 
And then I was getting lazy to use google to check the question because the wording is very small and blurry :D. So roughly, what I heard and with my limited understanding is something like that. At first before the surgery, I was very nervous, but is not painful and now I'm relieve and comfortable after the surgery. In the future I won't have to worry anymore. 
Owh the background music is very disturbing. There is some part his voice volume being covered up by the music..but overall I didn't hear anything regarding FBND...so I miss it...ermm not sure.    

• Like 1

@rachel....thanks a lot for your cute gift....im just wondering how a person could be such highly cute with such gestures as our baby TIGER.... :-??
@Jelve.....but our cute boy is a short time anger TIGER....just with a small patting on his back he changed to a cute & sweet kind like these...... :D
766174fffdc572bfc33d66a8706b38f1.jpg
59761451d604eb091263a270fb4a44e3.jpg

@LavenderP..... thanks for translating of the lasek video.....i would like to do lasek in this eye clinic when someday travel to S-KOREA....but when SIYOON comes back..... he would take me there as my advisor( now Jelve would be TIGERIE... :P ) @Jelve....dont get upset dear i will go along with my fiance...... :-j

• Like 1

Here I wanna post other interview with our chivalric boy when he played in "High kick 2". I divided that to several parts; first part: 
class="date-header" style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; position: relative; min-height: 0px;"Selasa, 01 Februari 2011Cr:fly to seoul

ACTOR [& INTERVIEW] 

Getting to know Actor Yoon Shi-Yoon

yoon-shi-yoon.jpg
yoon-shi-yoon1.jpgMaybe it is possible to do things right the first time. Actor Yoon Shi-yoon, who first met viewers through MBC sitcom “High Kick 2,” has become very popular with his realistic portrayal of “student Joon-hyuk” experiencing first love. The actor says that he — currently adored by all age groups ranging from the young female fans who get excited at the sight of him to the mothers who adore him like a son — is “grateful” for the attention. But this actor, who believes the way to repay his fans’ love is by not being easy on himself, is still thirsty to learn more about acting. He is someone who thinks more about how to take his next step in the right direction correctly rather than quickly. Maybe that is why Yoon Shi-yoon’s voice sounded more mature than the young “student Joon-hyuk” he plays in “High Kick.”

10: You are very popular nowadays compared to when the show first started. Do you feel it yourself?Yoon Shi-yoon: I don’t really know because I’m always on set. But there are young fans who come to see me sometimes when I do shoots outdoors, an recently, middle-aged women have also started to recognize me and say hello. (reaction of Jelve: X( ) Those are the times I feel that I’ve become a bit famous.

10: You have a fan cafe now — do you visit it often?Yoon: There are times, when I’m going home after finishing shooting, where I get very lonely.( reaction of Jelve: :(( ) There are times I want to talk to someone but I can’t see anyone at 3 in the morning. That’s why I sort of hassled people around me by calling them in the beginning, but these days I’ll go into my fan cafes during such times and read my fan letters. They fill my heart and give me faith more than anything else.(reaction of Jelve: >:D:-* )

be continued.....

class="date-header" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, sans-serif; min-height: 0px;"01 
  • Like 1

today i found this good news about FBND:
by:  dongie  on  May 14, 2014 05:13 AM

CJ E&M's Hit Drama "The Pretty Boy Next Door" Wins Best Ensemble at the 2nd Annual DramaFever Awards  in  News

CJ E&M's Hit Drama "The Pretty Boy Next Door" Wins Best Ensemble at the 2nd Annual DramaFever Awards

CJ E&amp;M's Hit Drama &quot;The Pretty Boy Next Door&quot; Wins Best Ensemble at the 2nd Annual DramaFever Awards

"The Pretty Boy Next Door", the hit romantic comedy drama from Asia's leading contents company CJ E&M [http://en.cjenm.com], received Best Ensemble at the 2nd Annual DramaFever Awards on May 1 in New York.

Organized by popular US-based Asian video streaming site DramaFever, the Awards recognized notable Asian dramas aired during 2013. Garnering over one million votes, the event has become a barometer for the popularity of Korean dramas among fans in the U.S.

StarringPark Shin-hyeandYoon Si-yoon, "The Pretty Boy Next Door" is based on the popular webtoon I Sneak a Peek at Him Everyday (Check thewebtoon on HanCinema). Park plays a lonely scriptwriter, Go Dok-mi, who refuses to socialize, confining herself in her apartment. Every morning she wakes up and spies on her good-looking neighbor Enrique. Soon a romance with her neighbor that only existed in her imagination comes to fruition in real life. "The Pretty Boy Next Door" aired in early 2013 on CJ E&M's total entertainment channel tvN.

Source from :Hancinema

ps: but there is a mistake in this news.....its mentioned that DOK-ME spied on her neighbor ENRIQUE...whereas it was ENRIQUEs brother.... :)
  • Like 1

@Jelve......SIYOON has a fan cafe where he read his fans letters....wish we knew the address to sen our letters to him....i think it is the place that he pointed to read fans letters.....  :-/ 
about the news which i posted about FBND....in fact SIYOON has the most imp role in such great hit...though i love all the casts acting in it....they were all a wonderful team to cause making FBND so spectacular.... :-bd ...really i think if more chance is given to MR YOON to play more imp roles....he affords to perform his best talent in playing the roles.... :)>- @SIYOON....dear we believe in you....we know youve ever shown just a bit of your talent in acting.... nd still have much more talent under your skin to show if have the chance for....  >:D<

• Like 1