[Drama 2014] Golden Cross 골든 크로스

Admin

stuartjmz said:
You're absolutely right, of course. Although I suspect that the situation even before the murder, the situation may have gone further than she anticipated, judging by the distaste and almost-remorse on her face on occasions when the poor girl's name was mentioned. Not in any way excusing or absolving her, but it is possible she miscalculated the extent to which the child would be used. 

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree with the commenters who said it; not feeling the love is necessary. It is not going to give me the warm and fuzzies as Yi Re has broken protocol too many times for my taste. Sure I still like her but DAMN, she can fall for him but he sure better not! Two members of your family! TWO!! :-S

victorb said:

stuartjmz

said:

You're absolutely right, of course. Although I suspect that the situation even before the murder, the situation may have gone further than she anticipated, judging by the distaste and almost-remorse on her face on occasions when the poor girl's name was mentioned. Not in any way excusing or absolving her, but it is possible she miscalculated the extent to which the child would be used. 

I don't see anything wrong with him stopping to help Yi Re no matter who her father is. He just witnessed her getting stabbed so to expect him to go "oh well too bad for you" and walked off, that's what I would have an issue with. The guy is not a bad person so why should he act that way? Yes, he's disappointed in her, but I don't think he hates her for her father's crimes at least not at that point.

I don't have an issue with Yi Re being in denial about her father by just accepting everything he tells her to face value without properly investigating. Honestly, my father and I are not as close as she is with her father, but I would have had a hard time believing that my father is a killer unless I see tangible proof that he did it. What annoyed me about her was that selfrighteousness she was exhibiting with him. Like girl, don't even! Just like you don't want to believe your father could be a murderer so does he. Didn't she even lectured him at the beginning how he could easily believe his father was guilty? The irony of this whole situation though :))

Uhm Ki Joon’s psychotic villain character in “Golden Cross” creeps fans out class="post-title"Uhm Ki Joon’s psychotic villain character in “Golden Cross” creeps fans out

1388498937-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=28&random= Jamie 0 Comments 0 views May 11, 2014share2 share0 share0

Uhm Ki Joon who plays the role of the antagonist, Michael Jang, creeps viewers out for his psychotic evil tendencies that he recently revealed in the recent episode of Golden cross that aired last week.

KBS 2TV’s drama “Golden Cross”  is about a man named Kang Do Yoon (played by Kim Kang Woo) who plots revenge for the murder of his younger sister. In the drama, the evil antagonist Michael jang (played by Uhm Ki Joon) showed his crazy side carefully plotting his plans which added more interest in the drama. The viewers found his acting completely convincing and intimidating, that the tension has gone up a level huger.

Michael Jang then discloses his plans to Hong Sa Ra (played by Han Eun Jung) which reveals that he wasn’t just an ordinary man, but someone who can make his evil plans done at the tip of his fingers, This added tension to Hong Sa Ra, who was quite shocked and scared at the moment.

Aside from Uhm Ki Joon’s psychotic acting, Han Eun Jung also gathered attention for her great acting showing her emotions and expressing her fears and confusions as she was being talked to by Uhm Ki Joon. She seemed to stay calm but her eyes truly relayed her fears.

Golden Cross is just beginning but the scenes already showed intense scenes revealing a thrilling plot. There is surely more to look forward to for this drama so better catch it every Wednesday and Thursday, 21:55 on KBS 2TV

Cr. Kdrama

Yi Re's blind spot for her father could be interesting if executed properly. She could have refused to entertain DY's suspicions while keeping her Dad away from the investigation. They wrote it a little clumsily and that has detracted from her strengths.
The Dad's cold ruthlessness was a little unexpected. But I guess he wouldn't have survived in the Golden Cross otherwise. It surprised me the Congressman knew about the Golden Cross. Wonder if he was approached at some point. 
I am really enjoying all the different motivations for the villains. All of them are so fully fleshed out, even the henchmen. their conflicting interests and need to one up each other is their Achilles Heel.
I am enjoying DY's ability to learn and adapt. I am surprised by how much he already knows.

I've been watching this drama lately and skipping the parts which is just too long for me to handle..
The plot is really good but then the story for me seems to be dragging especially the first episodes.. just my opinion..
But for the next episode..I wish it would get better already...Let's brace ourselves for today's episode! 

i'm sure he has a plan...he gets close with his sister murderer's daughter for revenge...maybe he will have feelings later but right now is only for revenge...i can't wait to realise about Michael ...i want Michael to be punished too...

Archived