Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

OMG chinese fans have translated this video clip!! I think i may be able to translate it later when I'm free too!! 
Korean TV program....giving high comments to JJH :x
Quotes:"The only star in the world - Jun Ji Hyun""The star of the stars in the 21st century - Jun Ji Hyun""...captured the souls of the audiences""...Goddess of Chungmuro...""No matter what role she is in, she is also full of charm""Her acting is so brilliant...making Han Suk-kyu really burst into tears" [at her dying talking scene at the Berlin File]

"Women can see the product, MEN CAN ONLY SEE JUN JI HYUN" =))
not sure whether you guys have seen it before, it's taken from a Korean variety show JTBC "War of words" and they were talking about JJH's CFs.
see the translation of what the host said in "  "
66a3b153gw1eg4xhszzjnj20cm0fo40o.jpg

source: weibo--------------------------------------------
AND GODDESS LATEST Hanssem CF : http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/uZCCnoP3Dx8/

Guest jisan08

loyun said: "Women can see the product, MEN CAN ONLY SEE JUN JI HYUN" =))
not sure whether you guys have seen it before, it's taken from a Korean variety show JTBC "War of words" and they were talking about JJH's CFs.
see the translation of what the host said in "  "

66a3b153gw1eg4xhszzjnj20cm0fo40o.jpg

source: weibo--------------------------------------------
AND GODDESS LATEST Hanssem CF : http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/uZCCnoP3Dx8/

Guest jisan08

suney said: I love you so much, Didier Dubot (>^.^)><(^.^<)
I photoshopped it a bit. Hopefully it doesn't look too bad :D

13935245548_e9ca2b0aa0_o.jpg

May 6, 2014
Jun Ji-Hyun, traveled to Spain with her husband
Source: Innolife Korea
9480_1.jpg
An actress Jun Ji-Hyun was taken picture when she enjoys travel with her husband Choi Jin-Hyuk.
On 4th at the Chinese community Weibo, the picture of Jun Ji-Hyun and her husband walking street was posted. The netizen who posted the picture explained, “Jun Ji-Hyun enjoyed the date at soccer field in Barcelona, Spain. They were wearing couple sneakers.”
After the end of ‘My Love From the Star’ on February, Jun Ji-Hyun was busy for promotions and advertisement, but she seems to enjoy their own time with her husband.
Meanwhile Jun Ji-Hyun married with Choi Joon-Hyuk on 2012. Choi Joon-Hyuk is working for Bank of America, and he is the grandson of Lee Young-Hee the Hanbok designer. He has good appearance and wealth, and it was an issue to marry with Jun Ji-Hyun. [Photo=Weibo]