Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

OMG!!!!!!!!! Chinese fans have compiled a list of JJH's CFs from 1997 to 2013 WITH VIDEOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and some BTS videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!

Guest HHai DuongN

loyun said: OMG!!!!!!!!! Chinese fans have compiled a list of JJH's CFs from 1997 to 2013 WITH VIDEOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and some BTS videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!

Guest jisan08

loyun said: OMG!!!!!!!!! Chinese fans have compiled a list of JJH's CFs from 1997 to 2013 WITH VIDEOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and some BTS videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!

Guest korvious

Sorry our lovely noona. I and my friends can't vote for you anymore.
You will still be our Goddess!No.1!
We hope to see more projects from you. No matter who your future drama partner is, we will still cheer you on!

Guest HHai DuongN

loyun said: HHai DuongN said: loyun said: OMG!!!!!!!!! Chinese fans have compiled a list of JJH's CFs from 1997 to 2013 WITH VIDEOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and some BTS videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!

Guest jisan08

loyun said: HHai DuongN said: loyun said: OMG!!!!!!!!! Chinese fans have compiled a list of JJH's CFs from 1997 to 2013 WITH VIDEOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and some BTS videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!

Guest HHai DuongN

jisan08 said: loyun said: HHai DuongN said: loyun said: OMG!!!!!!!!! Chinese fans have compiled a list of JJH's CFs from 1997 to 2013 WITH VIDEOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and some BTS videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!

Guest jisan08

Hi chingoos!

As of 5/4/2014 9:52pm EST:
Kim Tae Hee : 17% Jun Ji Hyun : 83% TOTAL VOTES:   47035

Fighting!!!

I miss her, why i haven't seen her much in public?

I miss her, too. Although she appeared on a lot of CFs, I still want to see her at the events :(

I hope she will take a project & make a comeback on small/big screen soon :)

She will be working on a new firm later this year. Hence, the trip to Spain with her hubby I guess.

After that, it's gonna be all work again. Until then, we can anticipate another great movie from her!

It seems like that movie will start shooting in Oct

But it's still May now. 4 months left.....