Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest jisan08

I did the best I could, jumping from city to city. LOL
If she wins, this will be all worth it.

Hi, fans of JJH! CONGRATULATIONS FOR WINNING and beating my princess Yoon Eun Hye in Round 2! =D>It's an honor for us! It was a good fight, we enjoyed it very much.I like JJH too and I want her to beat PSH and WIN THE FINALS! ;))I already asked permission to my fellow Neris (Name of Yoon Eun Hye's Fandom) that we will help you to vote JJH and reach the Finals. AJA! AJA! FIGHTING JJH! WOOHOO!!! Let's do this! <:-P

Guest idlehouse

translation of Bazaar's May Issue article on Jun Ji Hyun is here
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27313751/#Comment_27313751

Although it's painful, I had a lot of fun :D Thank you JJH fans, it was exciting :D  and yes we will help with PSH  :-*The last time I posted here, I asked for your fandom name.... so how do we call you ? :D Congratulations also for goddess' nomination in baeksang  <:-P 

avidneri1003 said: Although it's painful, I had a lot of fun :D Thank you JJH fans, it was exciting :D  and yes we will help with PSH  :-*The last time I posted here, I asked for your fandom name.... so how do we call you ? :D Congratulations also for goddess' nomination in baeksang  <:-P 

Guest ilikemangoss

Congrats everybody on JJH winning the the most recent round. It's quite obvious that she'll be against PSH in the championships so let's do our job and give the queen the title she deserves.

tumblr_n4zigqf6an1txtqt6o1_250.giftumblr_n4zigqf6an1txtqt6o2_250.giftumblr_n4zigqf6an1txtqt6o3_250.giftumblr_n4zigqf6an1txtqt6o4_250.giftumblr_n4zigqf6an1txtqt6o5_250.giftumblr_n4zigqf6an1txtqt6o6_250.gif

Uri reigning CF queen/goddess is even making noodles sexy. 

Guest jcon1208

saw this on twitter
[iNFO] Baeksang Awards Update TV Female 1.Yoona - 38.2% 2.ShinHye - 35.5% 3.Gianna - 9.5%

3 weeks from now (May 24 at 24:00KST) is the deadline for voting. like in allkpop poll, jjh can win 

Guest jon28socali

I am new here to soompi as this is my second post.  I just wanted to say congrats to jjh and much respect to yeh fans.  You guys have shown so much class even though you were defeated.  I hope all kpop and kdrama fans can learn something from you guys.