Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"JJH's CCTV clip (23.04.2014) with English Subtitles

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[ENG SUB] CCTV 藝覽天下-面孔 全智賢 Jun Ji Hyun 전지현 Special id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"

In this programme, they talked about JJH's acting in "the Stars" and her career as a whole ~ not a long clip (only around 12 mins) and it's like a short review of JJH's career, if you want to know more about JJH~ do try it~
About:A well-respected TV channel in China, CCTV (China Central Television), reviews Jun Ji Hyun's success in her career and pays respect to her attitude towards life and work. In particular, the programme gives her very high comments for her acting skills in "You Who Came From the Stars".  The programme was aired on 23.04.2014.

Quotes:
- "Her crazy drunken moments crack you up, and her sad teary moments draw your sympathy";
- "Jun Ji Hyun with her smooth and natural yet powerful acting skills interprets the role almost perfectly"; - "all these enable Jun Ji Hyun continue to sit well on her throne of Goddess in 2014";
- "In the past ten years, Jun Ji Hyun, from top popular star to box office bomb, from sassy girl to Goddess Cheon. Life is like this, from peak to trough, and you work hard to climb back to the top again from the bottom."

Today this thread is so quiet, and that make me back-read this thread, and here I found interesting fact  :DI compile, based on year on the thread progress..

• 2005; from page001 - page019 (19pages) 
  • 2006; from page020 - page076 (57pages)
  • 2007; from page077 - page121 (45pages)
  • 2008; from page122 - page132 (11pages)
  • 2009; from page133 - page138 (6pages)
  • 2010; from page139 - page140 (2pages)
  • 2011; from page141 - page145 (5pages)
  • 2012; from page146 - page150 (5pages)
  • 2013; from page151 - page154 (4pages)
  • 2014; from page155 - page212 (58pages and ongoing...)
And all I can say definitely because of her comeback drama YWCFTS make this thread progress faster than any other years..DEFINITELY her 2nd HEYDAY \:D/

!!!! GODDESS NOMINATED FOR BAEKSANG BEST ACTRESS AWARD

and Most Popular Award!!!!

6106935agw1efv0ytijp5j20pg0dl76d.jpg6106935agw1efv0ytzdmdj20pv0ro452.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

"YOU WHO CAME FROM THE STARS" NOMINATIONS FOR BAEKSANG!!!

Best Drama
Best Director
Best Actor
Best Actress
Best Script
Most Popular - Actor (both 1st and 2nd male leads nominated)
Most Popular - Actress
Best OST - My Destiny

Source: http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/

50th Baeksang Arts Awards 2014 List of Nominees
qk8oR3p.jpg

1/ BEST DRAMA:
+ SBS "You Who Came From The Stars"
+ SBS "I Hear Your Voice"
+ KBS "Good Doctor"
+ JTBC “Secret Love Affair"
+ tvN Reply 1994

2/ BEST DIRECTOR:
+ Jang Tae Yoo - SBS "You Who Came From The Stars"
+ Jo Soo Won - SBS "I Hear Your Voice"
+ Gi Min Soo - KBS "Good Doctor"
+ Shin Won Ho - tvN "Reply 1994"
+ An Pan Seok -
JTBC “Secret Love Affair"

3/ BEST ACTOR:
+ Kim Soo Hyun - SBS "You Who Came From The Stars"
+ Lee Jong Suk - SBS "I Hear Your Voice"
+ Joo Won - KBS "Good Doctor"
+ Yoo Ah In - 
+ Jo Jae Hyun - KBS "Jeong Do Yeon"

4/ BEST ACTRESS:
+ Jun Ji Hyun - SBS "You Who Came From The Stars"
+ Lee Bo Young - SBS "I Hear Your Voice"
+ Go Ara - tvN "Reply 1994"

+ Kim Ji Soo - SBS "One Warm Word"
+ Kim Hye Soo - KBS "The Queen of Office"

5/ BEST SCRIPT:
+ Park Ji Eun - SBS "You Who Came From The Stars"
+ Kim Ji Woo - SBS "Shark"
+ Lee Woo Jung - tvN "Reply 1994"
+ Ha Myung Hee - SBS "One Warm Word"
+

6/ MOST POPULAR ACTOR:
+ Kim Soo Hyun -
SBS "You Who Came From The Stars"
+ Park Hae Jin -
SBS "You Who Came From The Stars"
+ Lee Jong Suk - SBS "I Hear Your Voice"
+ Lee Min Ho - SBS "The Heirs"
+ Kim Woo Bin - SBS "The Heirs"
+ Kang Min Hyuk - SBS "The Heirs"
+ Park Hyung Sik - SBS "The Heirs"
+ So Ji Sub - SBS "Master's Sun"
+ Kim Nam Gil - SBS "Shark"
+ Son Hyun Joo - SBS "Empire of Gold"
+
Park Yoo Chun - SBS "Three Days"
+ Kim Sung Kyun - tvN "Reply 1994"
+ Kim Jae Won - MBC "Scandal"
+ Baro - SBS "God's Gift - 14 Days"
+ Joo Won - KBS "Good Doctor"
+ Ok Taecyeon - KBS "Wonderful Days"
+ Yoo Ah In -
+ Jung Woo - tvN "Reply 1994"
+ Yoo Yeon Seok - tvN "Reply 1994"
+ Lee Seung Gi - MBC "Gu Family Book"
+ Lee Jun Ki - MBC "Two Weeks"
+ Lee Jin Wook - tvN "Nine"
+ Jung Yong Hwa - KBS "Marry Him If You Dare"
+ Jo Jae Hyun - KBS "Jeong Do Yeon"
+ Choi Min Ho - MBC "Medical Top Team"

7/
MOST POPULAR ACTRESS:
+ Jun Ji Hyun - SBS "You Who Came From The Stars"
+ Lee Bo Young - SBS "I Hear Your Voice"
+ Gong Hyo Jin - SBS "Master's Sun"
+ Park Shin Hye - SBS "The Heirs"
+ Choi Ji Woo - SBS "Suspicious Housekeeper"
+ Kim Ji Soo - SBS "One Warm Word"
+ Kim Tae Hee - SBS "Jang Ok Jung"
+ Ha Ji Won - MBC "Empress Ki"
+ Hwang Jung Eum - KBS "Secret"
+ Park Ha Sun - MBC "Two Weeks"
+ Kang So Ra - SBS "Ugly Alert"
+ Go Ara - tvN "Reply 1994"
+ Go Hyun Jung - MBC "Queen's Classroom"
+ Kim Hye Soo - KBS "The Queen of Office"
+ Dasom - KBS "Melody of Love"
+ Dohee - tvN "Reply 1994"
+ Moon Chae Won - KBS "Good Doctor"
+ Bae Suzy - MBC "Gu Family Book"
+ Son Ye Jin - SBS "Shark"
+ Shin Se Kyung - MBC "When A Man Loves"
+ YoonA - KBS "Prime Minister and I"
+ Yoon Eun Hye - KBS "Marry Him If You Dare"
+ Lee Yeon Hee - KBS "Miss Korea"

8/ BEST OST:
+ My Destiny (Lyn) - SBS "You Who Came From The Stars"
+ Moment (2AM's Changmin) - SBS "The Heirs"

+ Tears Stole The Heart (Ailee) - KBS "Secret"
+ Seoul, Here (Roy Kim) - tvN "Reply 1994"
+ To You (Sung Si Kyung) - tvN "Reply 1994"
Note: 50th Baeksang Awards will be held at Kyung Hee at Kyung Hee University’s Grand Peace Palace
on May 27th!!!

Jeon Ji Hyun deserves the award for those categories because her performances were outstanding. However, no offense, these awards only gives the award if you attend the ceremony.Therefore, I am hoping Jeon Ji Hyun will attend the award or else the award might go to someone else "less deserving" JEON JI HYUN HWAITING!!!

venomous_s2 said: Jeon Ji Hyun deserves the award for those categories because her performances were outstanding. However, no offense, these awards only gives the award if you attend the ceremony.Therefore, I am hoping Jeon Ji Hyun will attend the award or else the award might go to someone else "less deserving" JEON JI HYUN HWAITING!!!

UPDATES:

JJH is probably shooting CF for the Chinese shoes brand now as it is revealed on Weibo just now that the Creative Director of that brand, Nicholas Tse is in Seoul now!!!! It was reported earlier that he will go to Seoul to shoot the CF with JJH!

April 28, 2014
Lee Young Ae Bring Up Her Friendship with Jun Ji Hyun
CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, JinHo  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Lee Young Ae brought up her friendship with her junior actress Jun Ji Hyun.
Lee Young Ae attended a Cartier event in Hong Kong on April 25 and held an interview to talk about her life and friendship with Jun Ji Hyun. 
When asked about the heroine of SBS’s Who You Came From the Stars, Lee Young Ae claimed herself a fan of the drama and said, “She (Jun Ji Hyun) and I know each other well. She was the only actress that came to my children’s first birthday party. I’ve been watching her with a lot of interest and her acting is also really good.”
Lee Young Ae and Jun Ji Hyun became acquainted with each other through a commercial shoot and have been keeping in touch. In 2012, Jun Ji Hyun attended Lee Young Ae’s twins’ first birthday party that took place in a hotel in Namsan.
64709002.jpg

She also shared, “I’ve been spending time in the suburbs with my husband and children. I’ve been teaching my children the importance of environment by planting vegetables like tomatoes, lettuce and cucumbers. I wasn’t able to enter the kitchen when I was busy with work but now I cook three meals a day for my husband and children.”
When asked if she plans to have a third child, she answered, “The children are adorable and I’m happy because of them. If I was five years younger, or was in my thirties, then I would have had more children. But at my age, the possibility is small.”
About the joining Dae Jang Geum 2, she said, “I know many fans in China are wondering about that. It hasn’t been decided on yet. I am interested but as Dae Jang Geum was a great success, I think its sequel should be made even etter.”
Lastly she added, “If I resume activities, I would like to take part in a culturally meaningful project.”
Photo credit: enews

@rubie Thank you for sharing the article. Love that JJH have a close friendship with other celebrities like Lee Young Ae!!! I just found out that she's the only actress who attended her twins' birthday! They're totally close to each other. :)