[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

well i oso feel strange why the writers/pd can gv us the backhug scene...but so hard to gv another kissing scene...hmmm :-? :-? :-?
possible tis situation happen... pd:okie we will have a kissing scene next..jcw:really  ;)) ;))hjw:cant we skip tat scene plz  [-O<pd:why?i tot both of u are really close dy??hjw: yea we r close..but when he start kissing he will turn wild and hungry and start using his tongue and trying to devour me...   X_X :\"> :\">    not tat i mind ...but i juz afraid  the pervy fans will magnify our pic and posted them on the net(*whisper possible tis time i will gt caught too for using tongue*)

Guest JezzaG

@drbigapple LOL  :)) I think It's because  TH and SY still had a lot going on in their minds and hearts at that time that a kiss scene would be too inappropriate. I'm assuming the writers/pds are saving it for our happy ending   8-> 8-> 

@yuiivip yuiivip said: Why everyone think that TH will die? Did I miss something? About North cape cf, I think that it show TaNyang's never ending love. They have some misunderstandings for years but they make up and their undying love is still continuing even though 650 years have past. 8->

Guest yuiivip

@qwenli, OMG! Really?? Noooo it should base on real history. In history, TH die at the age of 50.‌ :((

if TH die what's the point of SN doing everything?? She is doing this all for TH

@drbigapple the PD-nim sent an email to me, he wrote:

Well, I always entertain the possibility of kissing scenes, but HJW and JCW turned it down quickly because they're afraid they can no longer professional once they do kissing. I don't want the kissing scene turned to be R-rated because we will get censored right away. About the ending, many fans has expressed the concerns but I will say it again we will give EK the ending that's to the best interest of everyone involved: the staffs, the actors, and especially the viewers. Stay tune for next week!
P.S: Master TalTal always read your thought, he wants to thank you and send his warmest regard.

Regards,
Empress Ki PD

Guest uctqepe

@drbigapple i prefer mama @soojun to take care of this creepy fake hair because i am afraid @namyo 's pervy will strike while she's on mission to burn the hair.. and OH NO! she'll become the second @petria  :-SS

@drbigapple your alien boy is visiting my country and doing fanmeet, don't you come here?
No need to say about Golta's hair, I know your deepest passion is on alien
=)) =))

Maybe we should send Golta to a temple, shave his hair, be a monk and then burn the temple like Tanashiri. :ar!

Guest uctqepe

@namyo well, never say never ;) if i may suggest, should you ever decide to take the bumpy ride with that sausage, dont forget to buy mask.. just cover his face and focus with the (fake) hair.. it might help, darling..  :ar!
Joking aside. Just cut off the sausage into pieces, okie?!