Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

OMGOMG seems the  JJH&KSH's Samsung endorsement deal would cover HK too!!!! I just read from weibo that the the CFsssss are expected to be aired in May!!!!!!!!!! I think I will buy a S5 for JJH  :\">

Guest jcon1208

loyun said: fishessss said: mesmerized by her after watching You who came from the stars! And she has catapulted up to one of my favorite actresses! really amazing show, having withdrawal symptoms :( for the first time, i'm gonna re-watch a drama. Anyway, out of curiosity, is she a Christian? Cause i saw in some other website that says she is a Buddhist. 
If she is, i'm looking forward to seeing her in heaven one day. LOL. simply amazing. can't get enough of her at the moment

Besides the China Zone, KSH & JJH will also be the Endorsement models of a series of Samsung Products including Galaxy S5, Tablets, Laptop computers, Refrigerators, TVs and Digital Cameras…….of HONG KONG area!
Their CFs will be released in May.

Source: http://chinese.readzer.com/wp_content.php?wid=489111
Credit: http://jessicashumshum.tumblr.com/post/83706595079/see-this-on-google-news

GOOD TASTE BABY :x :x :x66a3b153jw1efst9qrpo3j20bu0hsdhw.jpg

updates:- seems "Assassination" will only start shooting in Oct this year. (from weibo)
and JJH DC has visited JJH during her shooting of the Stars on 09.02.2014 and brought her and the crew with refreshments...and they have record the course of visit in writing. I'm not sure whether you guys have read it before, I just came cross it with Chinese translation in weibo yesterday.  JJH is soooooo nice and funny :))
005wdQZbjw1efs45fph41j30kk33lqs3.jpg

MORE POSTS ABOUT THEIR VISIT, AND WHAT THEY CHATTED / DID WITH JJH: 

005wdQZbjw1efs45lfp99j30nm42shdt.jpg
005wdQZbjw1efs418c9dmj30h51l0x0a.jpg
005wdQZbjw1efs416enpwj30nt1mqkh8.jpg005wdQZbjw1efs4161ovgj30nt1zv7vq.jpg

EVEN FRIED CHICKENS SOLD OUT LOL 
A Chinese fan went to the BHC shop near Namsan Tower and when s/he entered shop s/he was singing the BHC CF line JJH sings in the CF "Jun Ji Hyun-xi BHC~" LOLand then the shopkeeper frowned and kept speaking Korean which the fan did't understand.  Eventually the shopkeeper used his phone to show him/ her the translation - SOLD OUT and there will be stock again tomorrow.  OK even fried chickens sold out, Jun Ji Hyun you are really the indisputable CF QUEEN ^:)^

66a3b153jw1eft44b3il3j20bu0hstb0.jpg