Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest oay11

Why does she remind me of Angelina Jolie ?

I mean her way of standing,walking . Overall, she behaves like Angelina .

Her halo is amazing . She is so classy and glamourous :)

Guest idlehouse

during the Q&A session: Q from some students: we've seen you singing in YWCFTS and it wasn't very good, so we would like to ask if that was just acting on your part or you actually don't sing well in real life ?JJH: uh... can I not answer that question ? (laughs)... actually I'm not that great of a singer, so in real life if I sing, I would have to work very hard at it, but in the drama, the idea of that scene was for comedic effect and the character was doing it playfully, so I went with that idea.Q: when you did the "marry me" dance, was it embarrassing for you?JJH: no it wasn't, plus, for that part of the drama, the character I played was doing the dance while under a rather emotionally pained state, yet she had to put on a smile, so overall, it wasn't embarrassing at all.  

GODDESS OF WIND.Re-cap of her short appearance at Incheon airport heading to Beijing yesterday.

1. OMG!!! JUN JI HYUN!!!!  =P~005wdQZbgw1efks1fotkgj30qo0k0423.jpg

2. The next second @-)005wdQZbgw1efks1id0kyj30qo0k041l.jpg005wdQZbgw1efks1gq5u9j30qo0k0goc.jpg
005wdQZbgw1efks1hkx4zj30qo0k0tbs.jpg

3. GODDESS.....PLEASE SLOW DOWN.... :)]005wdQZbgw1efks1dvm5ij30qo0k077i.jpg
005wdQZbgw1efks1cwj50j30qo0k0dis.jpg

4. GOODBYE.. :((005wdQZbgw1efks1bqhamj30qo0k0acw.jpg

5. ALL HAPPENED IN A MIN.  ^:)^005wdQZbgw1efks1et8t0j30qo0k0dir.jpg

@loyun Do u know who is that man beside her? :D
by the way, it seems there's a new Chinese CF for Samsung Refrigerator ... I can't see the video but here's the link: http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/131380411-1876513461.html
Hope someone can transfer it in Youtube hehe

and more for yesterday events:
I read form weibo that many audiences and reporters have commented that JJH is really very pretty in person, and that camera didn't do justice to her beauty.  They said she's really pretty when they saw her in person, but when they looked at the screen at the stadium, they immediately couldn't help blaming the quality of the camera.......... they said JJH is far more beautiful than what is shown on the screen.....and the photos.. 
all these correspond to the comments of people attending her Shanghai function last month......
I wish i could have a chance to see her in person.............................><