Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Jo In Sung Loves Taiwan ELLE magazine (Taiwan version) interview

1..jpg1) How do you feel coming to Taiwan comparing to the first time that you came?I haven't come to Taiwan for a long time, the feeling is different. There are still many Taiwanese fans welcome me coming, thanks for their warm welcome that made me feel Taiwan very warm. I particularly like the Taiwanese snacks, when I arrived here the weather was very good, comparing to Korea it's not that drying, the whole city feels very comfortable and clean. This time coming to Taiwan I have more personal time, going to one place after the next getting more curious about Taiwan, there are more and more food that I want to try, especially Taipei 101, not only for shopping but from floor 101 to see the spectacular views, this time coming to Taiwan I feel happiness.
2..jpg
2) After you saw your fans at the fans meeting, how do you feel?Finally able to see the Taiwanese fans, really happy to chat with them. Right now I have to get ready to shoot the new drama, meeting fans is like vitamins for me, when I'm feeling tired it helps me to recharge myself. Fans' strengths, to me, made me feel touched, also my motivation to be an actor. I hope many will support me.
3..jpg
3) Many people think your skin is very good, is there a secret skincare routine?Actually, there is no secret, I'm not a picky eater, eat lots of fruits. I will sleep as much as I can, when I'm feeling stressful, I will go to my friends as a regular person, not as an actor and complain to them, of course, sports are something that I'm continue doing. 
4..jpg
4) When working overseas and other places, do you have any little habit?I will look at their local specialty products, try my best to understand their local culture. And then when I'm working overseas I will do simple exercise in the room.
5..jpg
5) Lastly, what do you want to say to your fans?Wondering how is everyone's day? Being with you all I'm really happy, today is a day that I will never forget. Thank you for your interview, in fact I haven't come to Taiwan for a long time, but thank you all for your warm welcomes welcoming me. I will try my best to accept more new drama, show more better acting. Definitely will not disappoint you all, all of you please wait for me, see you next time. 
_1.jpg
_1.jpg
_1.jpg

http://www.elle.com.tw/entertainment/interview/zo-in-sung-interview

* rough translation, read for fun

class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Zo In Sung Brings Cupcakes, Roses and More to Fans in Taiwan

Zo In Sung met with his fans in Taiwan through 2014 Zo In Sung Fan Meeting.

Departing for Taiwan on April 11 for the first solo fan meeting, Zo In Sung spent a special day with the fans on April 12 in TICC (Taipei International Convention Center). 

After greeting the fans in Chinese, Zo In Sung shared about his recent activities after filming That Winter, The Wind Blows and which project he is currently working on. He then held a Q&A session, answering the fans’ questions.

Zo In Sung Brings Cupcakes, Roses and More to Fans in Taiwan

He also presented numerous fan services, including parodying scenes from That Winter, The Wind Blows, taking pictures, making cup cakes for a randomly selected fan on the stage and even kneeling down and giving roses to the three winners from ‘talk with your body’ corner.

At the end of the event, Zo In Sung sang Confession by Delispice and showed his handwritten letter to the fans through the screen. 

The actor’s agency rep stated, “We were thankful for the fans’ warm greetings although it was his first visit to Taiwan in 8 years. Zo In Sung and his fans made unforgettable memories, spending enjoyable and fun hours together. We thank the fans for waiting for a long time and we will work hard to present various good projects in the future.”

Meanwhile, Zo In Sung confirmed his appearance in dramaIt’s Ok, It’s Love and will begin filming soon. 

Photo credit: IOK Company

Let's pray for all the passengers/crew/staff/rescuers/survivors and the family (of the people on board) of SEWOL...

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 2em; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(70, 77, 93); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left;"Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun, Jo In Sung, Canceled the Scheduled Events to Mourn Ferry Disaster
Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun, Jo In Sung, Sewol Ferry Disaster

Actor Kim So Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun, and Jo in Sung have canceled their activities and events that were scheduled for today, 17th and offered their condolences for the ferry disaster.

Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun were scheduled to attend a fan sign meeting for a cosmetic brand and a promotion event for a kitchen utensils brand, but both of them were canceled.

Jo In Sung also was planning to attend a promotion event for a home appliances brand, but also canceled it.

Previously, Song Seung Heon, Lee Jong Hyuk, Eugene, and many other celebrities have expressed their condolences and prayers through SNS.

Reporter: Jawon Lee

Photo Credit: HB Entertainment, Keyeast, IOK Company

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

Jo In-seong and Jeon Ji-hyeon cancel promotional plans

photo426506.jpg

While the whole country's mourning over sinking of the passenger ship in Jindo, actress Jeon Ji-hyeon and actor Jo In-Seong cancelled their promotional events to express their mourning.
Winix, which Jo In-Seong is modeling for reported to OSEN that the photo event scheduled on the 17th has been cancelled. It was decided that it was inappropriate to be having an event like this when the whole nation was in grief.
Jeon Ji-hyeon's Whistler Korea also cancelled its event to share the grief with the nation.
With this accident involving hundreds of victims, celebrities have cancelled all events. Premiering events have been postponed to the 18th and all entertainment shows were cancelled on the 16th.
Meanwhile, a passenger ship carrying 475 people sank in the waters of Jindo on the 16th and up to current times, 179 have survived and 6 died. 290 are still missing.
Source : OSENCredit : Hancinema

Let's pray for all the passengers/crew/staff/rescuers/survivors and the family (of the people on board) of SEWOL...

Guest timi163

I know these two made a water CF back when they were young,  Insung and JJH look pretty good side by side, they should do  a drama/movie together.   :x

Guest luluwannagohome

Winix Interview 2014    id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"위닉스 뽀송 : 조인성 CF 인터뷰 영상 공개
http://youtu.be/ZdUzVWa2YWQ

Blackyak 2014 CF 30' id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"블랙야크 "내 인생의 히말라야를 만난다" 조인성 편 CF 30's'I met the Himalaya of my life'

Guest luluwannagohome

Taiwan Fan Meeting Fancams
Making cake

Guessing game

'Confession' - The Classic OST

Ending Ment

Return to Hotel

Out for supper

Cr:Lily Kuo
'Believe' - by Delispice

Cr:RedFurLEE

Thank you @LoVe Cartier for the interviews! What a joy to read :).

@Sunshine4ever (since you are the Moderator) can I ask your help to teach me how to create an avatar for my name? (yes, I am a little hopeless with these things lol!).  
Also sadly, despite trying the links for TWTWB everyone suggested (for English subtitles) - they are not available in my region :( which is very sad but I will keep trying to find the English subtitles.  At least I am lucky that I have the whole series even if I don't understand what they are saying.  The series is so visually stunning that I am happy (for now) to watch it even without subtitles.  Plus JIS conveys so many emotions with his face and hands that at least sometimes I can guess what he is saying or what's going on (more or less).  Does it sound silly when I say I want to watch it slowly so as to enjoy every moment and I love re-watching certain episodes over and over again... 
But I am very excited that JIS has a new project with It's Ok, It's Love.  I can't wait to check out a thread for that series (thank you @Sunshine4ever).  I am so happy he has a steady line of work :).  It seems that he is happiest the most when he is working.  It will be exciting to see what new character he creates etc. Being a new fan of JIS I have never before been around PRIOR to his series starting so it will be a new experience for me. 
I have also never before been interested in a South Korean actor so JIS should feel very proud and should feel like an "Ambassador" to his country because of HIM I am intently reading up on the Korean culture and language etc.  Since this is an English thread I presume a lot of you are also in the same boat?  I was horrified to hear about the ferry disaster and my heart goes out to all the families. 
Can anyone here shed some light for me on the saying "fighting" in Korea?  It seems like a part of pop culture? 
Thank you 

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi ladies, so I was following It's Okay, It's Love thread and I'm wondering why some of you said that the script reading already happened. What happened to the pictures? They're not releasing pics of the script reading? It's not official yet?

I really hope it's going to be a romantic comedy type!!! :) Cuz I want to rewatch it again and again. Hee...I get lazy to rewatch if it's melo, so hope that it is a different genre But I'll support whatever the scriptwriter and the cast are trying to do. I do hope that things won't get too messy if it's a romantic comedy because it looked like people in that thread were concerning about mental illness being a joke. I'm sure Writer Noh is sensitive about that, so I have absolute trust on her.

Thank you so much for all the lovely updates, ladies. <3 He was super handsome on his fans meeting. In the interview translations that luluwannagohome translated and I was so touched that he talked about his old fans. :)

@moniw18

Here are some steps and I'm sorry that I don't have a visual image of it for you to follow.

1. go on top and find your name, click on your name (the name that goes above the mailbox/globe buttons) and then you will see your reactions stuffs, right?
2. on top RIGHT (of your reactions) should be an icon that has a human looking button....click on that button and then click on "edit profile", once clicked on it, it'll load for a bit and then "edit profile" information will appear.
3. go to LEFT side and find "change my picture"
4. click on BROWSE
5. Find a picture you like (inside your computer) to put in to your profile and then click open and upload it.
6. Once done uploading you can click on "Edit Thumbnail" and you move it however you wish to take the parts of the picture that you like.

If you don't like the picture anymore, you can click on REMOVE picture and add another picture of your choice.

I'm not sure if these steps help, but please try and if it's difficult, I will make a visual tutorial for you. :)

@moniw18 Insung will be proud if he hears this :)

I'm glad it's your second time on this thread :)

@sunshine4ever we knew infomation about the script reading from DC where information is always accurate. Gong Hyojin said she hasn't met DO before... just met him recently, this means they met each other when they had spript reading and how could they start filming test shots if they didn't have script reading yet?

like I said before on IOIL thread "Doctor Stranger actors had script reading on 11th February at Tanhyun SBS studio, llsan but just released the pics from script reading yesterday." (they released the script reading pics on 1st April )

Doctor Stranger is also a SBS drama, It's up to SBS when they will release the pics.

I also trust in Noh Heekyung like you do.