Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest ilikemangoss

Those lanchen photos of her is absolutely stunning.. She is so flawless and timeless. Every CF she's in she completely sucks you in with her presence and charm. She's an actress that completely demands your attention onscreen AND offscreen. I have never really come across such a south korean actress that embodies the kind of "package" of qualities she has in all my years of k-ent. Let me know if you find a woman like this in reality:

She's beautiful, g5RNdkiv9VbO
elegant/goddess-like,
otlz7pFVS73p
goofy,
8msC510T6Kgp
cute as a button,
RTcj_fKECHk8

sassy,
6V5j2J
Q3UL8G
sexy...
5Kt7TJ
AOoIwm
The list goes on and on, but i'd probably end up with a whole page long of a post.

All these she manages to to pull off so easily without trying too hard. This is why she's my ultimate bias!

**spoiler tag didn't work for some reason! But anywho,

Happy 2nd year anniversary to her and her hubby.  :x :x
sassy_girl_jeon_ji_hyun_married.jpg
jeon-ji-hyun-and-fiance-enjoy-an-opera-d
cr.owner

Most updated news!!!! JJH IS NOW SHOOTING CF IN SEOUL!!!!!! Crew of Chinese fashion brand has come to Seoul to shoot JJH's new CF!!! (Cr: weibo of that brand) - more info to be supplied4ab4233ajw1efez0h9knzj20hs0dcwfe.jpg

to be continued...

Most updated news!!!!

JJH IS NOW SHOOTING CF IN SEOUL!!!!!!

Crew of Chinese fashion brand has come to Seoul to shoot JJH's new CF!!! (Cr: weibo of that brand) - more info to be supplied

Ninja Hyun is no joke, lol

It's HANDU :)

JJH has finished the morning session of CF shooting.

Here are more photos, JJH’s face not shown as the brand said JJH’s management asked them not to publish any photo without their check first.

61033999tw1eff097hlo2j20a30gm3zm.jpg

61033999tw1eff09qzczoj20a60e93zi.jpg

61033999tw1eff0af00saj20i00c8q3o.jpg

There are comments of crew members below the photos and here are the translation:

“please forgive me non-stop posting on the wall, I really feel that clothes depend on who wear it”

“support”

“still is the remarkable hairstyle in “Stars””

“the clothes become high fashion when top star wears it”

“so pretty”

“it’s reiterated that not to publish the photos to weibo before edition”

“its really not bad. Already this feel before edition, she really looks good in camera, flawless, perfect”

“we feel really elegant and classy here”

“all are good shots”

61033999jw1eff2dyssczj20qo0k078j.jpg

61033999jw1eff2dy7lk2j20qo0k0mzp.jpg

61033999jw1eff2dxvhkcj20k00qo788.jpg

Guest MellaN

DhilaM said: loyun said: OMG PHOTOS OF JJH's HUSBAND WERE SEEN ON WEIBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chinese fans searched hardly on the Internet and eventually they got the photos from JJH's HUSBAND's friend's facbook!!!! (HOW complex yet THEY HAVE THE PATIENCE AND LOVE FOR JJH to do it LOL) WE SHOULD GIVE OUR DEEP THANKS TO CHINESE FANS!!!!! THEY MET JJH THEY GOT AUTOGRAPH THEY SHARE WITH US AND NOW THEY FIND OUT JJH's HUSBAND LIFE PHOTOS LOL
They are likely to be recent photos...look at his hairstyle, quite similar to the photos of him captured by HK's paparazzi lately.
=)) they are making fun on him and questioning whether he was watching "You Who Came From the Stars" when the photos were shot>

MellaN said: DhilaM said: loyun said: OMG PHOTOS OF JJH's HUSBAND WERE SEEN ON WEIBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chinese fans searched hardly on the Internet and eventually they got the photos from JJH's HUSBAND's friend's facbook!!!! (HOW complex yet THEY HAVE THE PATIENCE AND LOVE FOR JJH to do it LOL) WE SHOULD GIVE OUR DEEP THANKS TO CHINESE FANS!!!!! THEY MET JJH THEY GOT AUTOGRAPH THEY SHARE WITH US AND NOW THEY FIND OUT JJH's HUSBAND LIFE PHOTOS LOL
They are likely to be recent photos...look at his hairstyle, quite similar to the photos of him captured by HK's paparazzi lately.
=)) they are making fun on him and questioning whether he was watching "You Who Came From the Stars" when the photos were shot>

class="art_title"TV Soap Gives Korean Beer a Boost in China

Exports of Korean beer to China have jumped recently, largely due to the sweeping popularity of the Korean soap "My Love from the Star," which wrapped up airing a few weeks ago.

According to the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs on Sunday, the figure stood at US$1.04 million in March, up 201 percent from a year earlier.

The rise is attributed to the popularity of the show, in which lead actress Jeon Ji-hyun is shown several times enjoying a combination of fried chicken and bottles of beer.

Korean breweries are now aggressively targeting the Chinese market. Hite Jinro recently introduced a low-calorie beer there with 3.5 percent alcohol content to add to its 2.8 percent beer brewed with European hops.

Meanwhile, OB Beer is selling a 4.5-percent beer there.

englishnews@chosun.com / Apr. 14, 2014 10:23 KST

(http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/04/14/2014041401319.html)