Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

@loyun I fell in love with Ah Sheh after watching her role for Forensic Heroes 2, keke. Abt JJH, I know she can visit HK in the future, maybe TVB's promoting event, haha? But I also hope you can see her tmr, lol. Dont forget to share info, okay? :)

@suney‌ OMG more people have posted on Weibo that they saw JJH at HK airport last night!!

Chinese fans are now guessing whether she is going to attend "Hong Kong Film Awards 2014" (for movies released in HK from 1 Jan to 31 Dec) which is held TOMORROW NIGHT as prize presenting guest!!

More info provided by them:

1. "My Sassy Girl" got the "Best Asian Movie" at "Hong Kong Film Awards 2003"

2. JJH attended "Hong Kong Film Awards 2006" as prize presenting guest - she has "Daisy" released in HK that year

3. "Berlin Files" released in May 2013 in HK

4. HK entertainment industry insiders and artists / actress like JJH so much lol they always express their admirations to JJH lol and seems JJH quite like HK as well.. Or at least not new. Or even familiar with HK =)

So ...maybe she really is coming to be the prize presenter or guest !!!! OMG if that's true it means we can see her on RED CARPET TOMORROW!!!

(Thou the weakness is... This is SUCH A BIG THING given JJH's overwhelming popularity in China now... How could it be possible that the powerful HK paparazzi have no report on it if that's true...)

WELL... Let's waittttttt...

Guest queeniet

loyun said: @suney‌ OMG more people have posted on Weibo that they saw JJH at HK airport last night!! Chinese fans are now guessing whether she is going to attend "Hong Kong Film Awards 2014" (for movies released in HK from 1 Jan to 31 Dec) which is held TOMORROW NIGHT as prize presenting guest!! More info provided by them: 1. "My Sassy Girl" got the "Best Asian Movie" at "Hong Kong Film Awards 2003" 2. JJH attended "Hong Kong Film Awards 2006" as prize presenting guest - she has "Daisy" released in kh that year 3. "Berlin Files" released in May 2013 4. HK entertainment industry insiders and artists / actress like JJH so much lol they always express their admirations to JJH lol and seems JJH quite like HK as well.. Or at least not new. Or even familiar with HK =) So ...maybe she really is coming to be the prize presenter or guest !!!! OMG if that's true it means we can see her on RED CARPET TOMORROW!!! (Thou the weakness is... This is SUCH A BIG THING given JJH's overwhelming popularity in China now... How could it be possible that the powerful HK paparazzi have no report on it if that's true...) WELL... Let's waittttttt...

@loyun I told you it was DESTINY, haha. I feel a bit bad for the celebrities who attends HK Film Awards because if JJH really appears as a prize presenting guest tonight, I bet she will become the cover of HK magazines tomorrow :))
Btw, so u can catch her at the red carpet?

@suney that's EXACTLY what I thought!! Basically she would outshine everyone with her beauty (and height LOL) if she really goes...

LOL imagined scene of the HK Flim Award Ceremony: by Chinese fans:

MC: "the award we are now going to present is "-BEST FASHION DESIGN AWARD". AND OMG this prize presenting guest, has a very good sense of fashion, all her movements full of attractions, anything she wears will be sold out..." ("Woww..." Sounds kept emitting from audiences) ha, I know you guys don't want to listen to me anymore, you only want to see her immediately.. EVERYONE, THE GODDESS FROM THE STARS - JUN JI HYUN!"

And our goddess walks to the front stage elegantly...

OMG THIS SHOULD BE THE PERFECT SCENE OF THE NIGHT LOL

loyun said: @suney that's EXACTLY what I thought!! Basically she would outshine everyone with her beauty (and height LOL) if she really goes... LOL imagined scene of the HK Flim Award Ceremony: by Chinese fans: MC: "the award we are now going to present is "-BEST FASHION DESIGN AWARD". AND OMG this prize presenting guest, has a very good sense of fashion, all her movements full of attractions, anything she wears will be sold out..." ("Woww..." Sounds kept emitting from audiences) ha, I know you guys don't want to listen to me anymore, you only want to see her immediately.. EVERYONE, THE GODDESS CAME FROM THE STARS - JUN JI HYUN!" And our goddess walks to the front stage elegantly... OMG THIS SHOULD BE THE PERFECT SCENE OF THE NIGHT LOL

OMG with that POOR QUALITY.... still a newspaper reported that photo as news LOL

JUN JI HYUN YOU KNOW YOU ARE DAMN POPULAR !???????????????????????????
[HK NEWSPAPER]: [sUSPECTED] JUN JI HYUN WAS SPOTTED IN HONG KONG

66a3b153jw1efd51mh8s6j20hs0qk42f.jpg

Translation: 
The photo alleging JUN JI HYUN visiting HK was crazily circulated on the Internet.
Being extremely popular again by starring in "You Who Came from the Stars", Jun Ji Hyun was rumored to have visited Hong Kong secretly.  Last night a photo alleging Jun Ji Hyun visiting HK was crazily circulated on the Internet.  But the quality of the photo is poor, so it cannot ascertain whether the person in the photo is Jun Ji Hyun.  But later some other netizens also said they met a popular star in HK airport.  If Jun Ji Hyun really INVADES Hong Kong this time, it would be her first time coming to HK after "Stars", what would she do if she's really here? 

JUN JI HYUN IS EVERYWHERENOT ONLY IN KOREA, BUT ALSO IN CHINA
73cbce1djw1efcz64ck3oj20dc0hs412.jpg
8789eecagw1eee9he6zzvj20ci0goq45.jpg
8935a248jw1ef71j3h1msj20xc18gn7c.jpg
ea64df91jw1eevw87h56tj20np0hsabb.jpg

4e7a7e09jw1efcr5cwz4jj20f00qodgu.jpg
defb9f14jw1efc2ubdwegj20qo0k0n17.jpg
66a3b153jw1efd5yo3viej20ct08yq3p.jpg4e7a7e09jw1efcqvqxq4ij20f00qowf9.jpg

The last photo is about a EVENT organized by some dating service agencies......NO idea why JJH's figure board is placed there LOL may be to attract male participants LOL

FINALLY SEEMS ANSWER IS EMERGING!!! 
[HK NEWSPAPER@APPLE DAILY, 12.04.2014][Hallyu] JUN JI HYUN SECRETLY ARRIVED HONG KONG FOR CF SHOOTING7e46aff6gw1efd7h0fgj4j20g60jjn1g.jpg

Translations:"Korean Drama "You Who Came from the Stars" ended, female lead JUN JI HYUN becomes hot pick, fans are very concerned about her schedules.  Days ago she was shooting in New Zealand, she took business class flight to come to Hong Kong the day before yesterday and remain low-profile.  Sharp-eyed netizens discovered her and posted her photo to Internet immediately.  According to source, JUN JI HYUN's secret arrival to HK is for CF shooting.
In addition, today is the 2nd wedding anniversary of her and her Korean husband Choi Jun-hyuk, it's predicted that she would finish her job as soon as possible.  It cannot be excluded that she would return home quick tonight to enjoy romance with her husband."
AND THIS PIECE OF NEWS IS the [FOCUS] among all other news LOL66a3b153jw1efd7qnhlvnj20hs0qo0wz.jpg

hongchae1 said:  I'm not sure for what endorsement was this.. but all i can say is that JJH is very sexy here!

I just found out that she was offered to take the lead role in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho before! (2010) and also in Fugitive Plan B with Rain (2010) (LINK) but she rejected those offers cause she felt it wasn't the right time for her comeback. I agree with her decision because her drama comeback in YWCFTS was so successful. I think she did it in the right time with a right leading man ;)) ahaha! 
plusspeaking of Rain, for those who didn't know about this news, she had a rumored dating scandal with Rain last 2010. http://www.soompi.com/2010/06/10/rain-and-jeon-ji-hyun-may-have-been-dating/#.U0aZ2aiSy8A

but they deny ithttp://www.soompi.com/news/rain_denies_reports_that_he_is_dating_jeon_ji_hyun