Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Several unpublished pictures from the wedding Ji Hyun April 13, 2012 with her stylist :x xkA9PesXEmo.jpg4_LxC4jzjls.jpg
kEt3rLnSt9c.jpg
NOTE : The hanbok was designed by her husband's grandmother, Lee Young Hee
@loyun, the fan taken picture was taken on July 2013, I thought its a recent photo because of JJH hair ;;)@queeniet agree, her husband look like 186 tall since she did wear high heels, btw chinggu kindly remove picture quoted because it against soompi rules :)>-

• Like 1

Guest mademoisellegeline

luv_ssh said: Several unpublished pictures from the wedding Ji Hyun April 13, 2012 with her stylist :x

NOTE : The hanbok was designed by her husband's grandmother, Lee Young Hee
@loyun, the fan taken picture was taken on July 2013, I thought its a recent photo because of JJH hair ;;)@queeniet agree, her husband look like 186 tall since she did wear high heels, btw chinggu kindly remove picture quoted because it against soompi rules, I do not want this thread become YWCFTS, become a bit quite because of some issue against soompi rule :)>-

It hurts me to see the girl who got offer for the lead role in My Sassy Girl 2 is Victoria, my beloved leader :(

Honestly I don't want Vic accept this offer. It's impossible to beat JJH's sassy image in the heart of korean ppl. If they want to cast her, at least they should change the title or cast another actor :(

And please don't bash Vic here. She is really friendly & nice. Vic doesn't deserve all this hate she's getting :(

Guest queeniet

happy together episode where the two comedians who act as bokja two loser friend in the drama mention jun ji hyun :D

suney said: It hurts me to see the girl who got offer for the lead role in My Sassy Girl 2 is Victoria, my beloved leader :(
Honestly I don't want Vic accept this offer. It's impossible to beat JJH's sassy image in the heart of korean ppl. If they want to cast her, at least they should change the title or cast another actor :(
And please don't bash Vic here. She is really friendly & nice. Vic doesn't deserve all this hate she's getting :(

JJH on international press again!

[DAILY MAIL (UK)]

YSL lipstick selling for up to $95 a tube on eBay after star of Korean soap sparks global sellout

Apparently Ms Ji-hyun 'did not actually use YSL lipstick' and it was a rumor that 'spread like wildfire online'By Sadie Whitelocks
Published: 21:57 GMT, 3 April 2014 | Updated: 00:11 GMT, 4 April 2014     
A shade of YSL lipstick is virtually no longer available after viewers of a hit Korean TV show believed it was the one worn by the lead actress.

According to The Korea Herald, fans of the fantasy romance, My Love From Another Star, 'mistakenly heard' that the female protagonist, Jeon Ji-Hyun, wore YSL's Rouge Pur Couture No 52.
Now the coral color is no longer available on dozens of cosmetics websites and there is an 'unspecified' waitlist on YSL's own e-store. On eBay sticks of the $35 lippy are currently going for up to $95 - and that's with 29 days still left on the clock.

article-2596352-1CCF422C00000578-954_634Confusion: A global shortage of YSL lipstick has come about after viewers of the hit Korean TV show, My Love From Another Star, mistakenly thought the lead actress, Jeon Ji-Hyun, used it

Elle Australia reported that one shopper at Melbourne airport tried to buy 52 tubes of the rouge but walked away empty-handed.
And during Fashion Weeks in Europe earlier this year editors were hunting high and low for the YSL hue but had no joy.
A representative for the Paris-head quartered cosmetics brand confirmed to NYmag.com that the sellout is as a result of My Love From Another Star.
Phones have apparently been ringing off the hook with customers trying to identify the shade 32-year-old Ms Ji-hyun wears on screen.

The Korea Herald notes that the problem is Ms Ji-hyun 'did not actually use YSL lipstick' and it was a rumor that 'spread like wildfire online'.article-2596352-1CCF5E8800000578-208_634
Flying off the shelves: Now the coral color is no longer available on dozens of cosmetics websites and there is an 'unspecified' waitlist on YSL's own e-store

An industry source told the publication: 'The color of her lips [during the show] cannot be produced by a single product.
'The make-up artist mixed a number of different [products], and YSL was not one of them.'
Ms Ji-hyun reportedly used products made by AmorePacific, Korea’s largest beauty company, which was an official sponsor of My Love from The Star, not YSL.

The Korean TV series, which aired from December 2013 to February 2014, tells the story of an alien who landed on Earth 400 years ago and then falls in love with a top actress in the modern era.
The Wall Street Journal reveals that it has been one of the most-watched TV series on two of the online video platforms where it’s available, iqiyi.com and LeTV.com - on iqiyi.com alone, it has been watched 14.5billion times since its debut.

Along with lipstick, Ms Ji-hyan helped boost the sales of fashion, accessories and even food after endorsing them on the small screen.Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2596352/YSL-lipstick-selling-95-tube-eBay-star-Korean-soap-sparks-global-sellout.html#ixzz2xtAuR2Lc

It hurts me to see the girl who got offer for the lead role in My Sassy Girl 2 is Victoria, my beloved leader

:(

@suney‌ .. it really hurt when the sequel are made but different lead..

Of course if they give to cha tae yung... hermmm... an ahjussi .... wuee

But.. if victoria is been offered..let it be.. we just watch the movie and give comment as usually.. B-)

P/S: i love Amber from fx...

Adjussi @stuartjmz.. dont worry this arramonyi will support you..

Sawry girl... forgot to introduce myself..

I m noor.. a fan of Gianna Jun from her movie Blood the last vampire.. love her baby face..

I m an adjumma... plz dont chase me away..

Been lurking in here for news of JJH..

THUMB up for the 100 over attire she wore in MLFAS.. deabak... all from famous collection.. a true A star...

Please accept me here... pleading on my knees

@cocomhe yeah, let's keep our support for Ji Hyun & her projects in the future :)
@Noor IsmahwatiI well, the plot of the sequel is really stupid. I can't get why the scriptwriter can ruin the original version like this :(

Guest agie1430292211

I miss JJH's as CSY very much! and i keep comparing other actress with her-acting wise. sigh..