[Drama 2014] Golden Cross 골든 크로스

Admin

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the poster and new stills. The poster looks very interesting. There are not many times posters can get me excited about a drama but this is one of a rare case. Only a week to go. Looking forward to it.

EDIT:

2nd teaser (as it is uploaded by KBS, I'm not sure if those in the US will be able to watch it.)

KKW at the first shooting of Golden Cross

credit namooactors

so excited for next week when this stars...
it feels like this will be a showdown between Kim Kang Woo and Uhm Ki Joon...
Generally Uhm KiJoon's is good in good guys roles and Km Kang woo chilled me to the bones in A story of a Man.. but if feels like this is a reversal of some sort...

Why do I feel like this is somewhat like the movie of Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx But whatever the actors in this show are jut awesome!

Lee Si Young and Kim Kang Woo are star-crossed lovers in poster for 'Golden Cross'

lee-si-young_1396497945_af_org.jpg
'Golden Cross' gave us a picture of Lee Si Young and Kim Kang Woo's star-crossed love in the upcoming KBS 2TV Wed-Thurs drama through its poster!
While Kim Kang Woo looks like he has revenge in his eyes, Lee Si Young's eyes tell a different story of heartbreak. Lee Si Young plays the daughter of her doting criminal father Seo Dong Ha (Jung Bo Suk) who murdered Kang Do Yoon's (Kim Kang Woo) dongseng, but Seo Yi Re (Lee Si Young) and Kang Do Yoon end up falling in love.
PD Hong Suk Goo and writer Yoo Hyun Mi will be joined by Kim Kang Woo (Kang Do Yoon), Lee Si Young (Seo Yi Re), Jung Bo Suk (Seo Dong Ha), Han Eun Jung (Hong Sa Ra), and Um Ki Joon (Michael Jang) who have been confirmed as the lead stars as well as Lee Ho Jae, Jung Ae Ri, Kim Kyu Chul, Jung Won Joong, Park Won Sang, Jung Hee Bong, Lee Seung Hyung, Jo Duk Hyun.
'Golden Cross' portrays the revenge of a man who loses his family due to a conspiracy plot. It premieres following 'Generation of Youth' on April 9 at 10 PM KST!
credit Allkpop

Greed and crime drive financial thriller Golden Crossby javabeans | April 3, 2014goldencross19.jpg
The first poster’s out for KBS’s Golden Cross, and it looks pretty sleek. It also sort of looks like Kim Kang-woo is hugging himself (and Lee Shi-young), but overall the broken visual effect is kinda cool. The copy on the poster reads: “0.001% of greed, 100% of crimes, 1% of evidence.” It’s mathy, but I’ll forgive them for it.

read full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/04/greed-and-crime-drive-financial-thriller-golden-cross/

I am so excited to watch  their guest appearance in Happy together

lee-si-young_1396532527_af_org.jpg

Lee Si Young says her parents celebrated after her first boxing loss

Lee Si Young revealed that her parents celebrated after her first boxing loss.

On the April 3rd episode of 'Happy Together 3', the hosts asked the actress if her parents were worried about her boxing competitively. She answered, "They were really against it. When I lost my first boxing match, they thought that I would quit and had a little party with a cake."

She continued, "Soon after, headlines came out that I had joined the Incheon tryouts. I couldn't get myself to tell my mom, and she kept asking me if it was true after seeing the headlines." 

Lee Si Young added that her parents were on board with it now, saying, "Now they support me and tell me to do my best."

In other news, Lee Si Young is acting opposite Kim Kang Woo in the upcoming drama 'Golden Cross'.

Some more poster material. The character/banner version.

The hand is out of place. When no one else is breaking their frame in such a major way (some hair and transparent parts of them only), it feels weird only one makes such a visible break. Very confused concept. But they tried.

Source: Osen

201404040808772139_533deac34a27d.jpg

Orion

said: Some more poster material. The character/banner version.

The hand is out of place. When no one else is breaking their frame in such a major way (some hair and transparent parts of them only), it feels weird only one makes such a visible break. Very confused concept. But they tried.

Source: Osen

Archived