Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Thank you "Kang Sora International FanClub" for this information.Since 15 october 2013, Kang Sora, Resettle To New Home ‘Will Entertainment’… Live Under The Same Roof With Lee Bo Young & Lee Ji Ah.20131015001054_0.jpg?w=545

~ Plan to continue mutual co-operation with original agency ‘Company Dajungdagam’~

‘Ugly Alert’ actress Kang Sora has signed an exclusive contract with ‘Will Entertainment’.

‘Will Entertainment’ gave a statement on the 15th Oct, “We had recently signed an exclusive contract with Kang Sora. As much as the burning passion that Kang Sora has for acting, we will provide full support to her so that she can develop her acting career with more stable acting ability and bring out her maximum potential through our organized management as well as domestic and foreign resources.”

It is said that Kang Sora who was at the same time had received love calls from several agencies, chose to resettle with ‘Will Entertainment’ after much consideration, noticing the professionalism and profound credibility that the agency’s management has and believing that ‘Will Entertainment’ understands and able to support her acting career the most.

Even though Kang Sora signed with a new agency, she will continue to have mutual exchange with her previous agency ‘Comapny Dajungdagam’.

“To be even more highly professional and intensively supportive, we agreed to establish a strategic partnership with Kang Sora’s original agency ‘Company Dajungdagam’ and therefore will create diverse synergy for the sake of acting career of the actors under both agencies,” said a representative of Will Entertainment.

Debut in 2009 through movie ’4th Period Murder Mystery’ and appeared in a few other movies such as ‘Sunny’ & ‘Paparotti’, Kang Sora established herself as the leading lady in Korean film industry when she’s still in her 20′s. Along with her appearance in drama ‘Dr. Champ’, ‘Women Of Our Home’, ‘Dream High 2′and several others, Kang Sora has built solid acting on both tv and cinema screen. She is currently acting in SBS drama ‘Ugly Alert’.

‘Will Entertainment’; the company that Kang Sora signed with is a subsidiary company of the music service company ‘Soribada’ in which actors & actress Lee Bo Young, Lee Ji Ah, Ryu Soo Young, Yoo In Young, Wang Bit Na, Kwon Min Joong and Jin Lee Han are affiliated with.

Extra Note:

**’Company Dajungdagam’ is the one who manages her official website & the one with twitter account>>> @companydjdg who posts her pics when she’s filming ‘Ugly Alert’.** I don’t know whether ‘Company Dajungdagam’ is also a subsidiary of ‘KM Culture’ or not since as far as I know, she was an actress under ‘KM Culture’. All articles stated that she was under ‘Company Dajungdagam’ before joining ‘Will Entertainment’ and no mention about ‘KM Culture’ as her former agency.

** Translate by: Hiedi/@nhb19** Source: wowstar.wowtv.co.kr
My note, the account Twitter of her new agency : https://twitter.com/will_ent

Lee Jong Suk, Kang So Ra, Park Hae Jin, and more attend their first script reading for 'Doctor Stranger'

lee-jong-suk_1396310630_af_org.jpg

Lee Jong Suk, Kang So Ra, Park Hae Jin, and more attended their first script reading for upcoming SBS Mon-Tues drama 'Doctor Stranger'!

For this particular script reading session, PD Jin Hyuk, writers Park Jin Woo, and Kim Joo, Lee Jong Suk, Kang So Ra, Park Hae Jin, Chun Ho Jin, Jun Kook Hwan, Park Hae Joon, Choi Jung Woo, Jung In Ki, Kim Ji Young, Goo Seung Hyun, and more were in attendance. The cast acted out the depth of their characters and made eye contact with one another, displaying their teamwork without showing any signs of tiredness throughout the four-hour script reading.

PD Jin Hyuk greeted the cast and crew as well as introduced the cast one-by-one and when he introduced Lee Jong Suk, he said, "Lee Jong Suk did his debut production with me so it feels new and different to reunite like this... Let's work hard."

'Doctor Stranger' will be directed by 'City Hunter' and 'The Sun of My Master's PD Jin Hyuk and will portray the story of a genius North Korean defector, Dr. Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk), who enters Korea's top hospital and adjusts to life as an outsider in his workplace.

'Doctor Stranger' will premiere following 'God's Gift -14 Days' on April 28!

Source: allkpop.com

Hello !  The photos of the script reading "Doctor Stranger" are published today, 1st april 2014 but @kaiskloset writes the script reading date from 11 february 2014, her source for this information is :AsianWiki @AsianWiki 2h

First script reading for SBS drama DOCTOR STRANGER (Feb. 11 @ SBS Ilsan Production Center) http://asianwiki.com/Doctor_Stranger pic.twitter.com/iseTXxq95U

Thank you very much for the translation, Hiedi !

[iNTERVIEW of 25 march 2014 (made 20 march)] 

Kang Sora, A 90 liner Girl Who Resembles The Spring Herself : "Lee Jong Suk-ssi? He is a very considerate and a kind person."

2014032601002588800166261.jpg

Born in 1990, she is a 24-year-old woman. Though it is supposed to be a lovely age for everyone but it is still an inadequate age that might fill with only 2% of one's life experience. It has been 6 years now since she debuted in 2009 through the movie '4th Period Mystery' and entered acting life. Although she got to know the fun of living as a celebrity, there were a few times when she felt difficult at some point in her journey. The winter has passed and the spirit of spring is in the air this March. We welcomed actress Kang Sora; a 'spring-like girl' who is pure and pretty like flower herself, for our Sports Chosun Special Issue.

▶ Come back as a bright lady
At a glance from afar, she was approaching with a bright cheerful feeling . Her untied hair was slightly touching her shoulder. Kang Sora looked lovely in the yellow sleeveless dress she was wearing. I wonder where did the tomboy girl who always wears denim fashion in 'Sunny' go? Only the elegant lady remains now. It has been so long since I asked after her last time, so I should praise her for the way she looks now. "You overpraise me," she said shyly. When women are in love, they become prettier, is it like that for you? I asked this to her. "No. I have no time to date right now since I have started shooting for 'Doctor Stranger. I'm someone who unable to enjoy other things when I start to focus on doing a certain thing. Normally, I couldn't even watch my favourite movie. If I watch a movie, I'll keep hearing this thought; 'That scene, I'll have to use the same acting approach when I act next time', and it'll keep repeating on the back of my mind. Therefore, I'll avoid watching any movie while I'm busy acting myself since it can make me unable to enjoy and focus on my work."
And then she said laughingly, "But that doesn't mean that I'm someone who reads the script 24 hours a day you know." Kang Sora has great expectation for her drama 'Doctor Stranger'. "I'm going to show the image that I have been showing up to this point, as well as another different side of me. Even it's quite chilly outside, I'm so full with burning passion inside. When I work with Lee Jong Suk, this kind of enthusiasm seeps through me." 

Kang Sora is the same age as Lee Jong Suk. Although Lee Jong Suk is a 89 liner, he was born on September and although Kang Sora is a 90 liner, the fact that she was born on February, putting only a little age gap between them. "Lee Jong Suk seems so kind. Because it's a medical drama, I actually have to observe how is thoracic surgery done, but the day before I couldn't sleep well and I became so nervous about it. My condition was bad since morning, but Jong Suk-ssi was very considerate and took a good care of me."

After that, Kang Sora kept on praising her other co-star Park Hae Jin as well as another co-stars that she had worked with before like Im Joo Hwan, Lee Je Hoon, Yoo Seung Ho and many more.

I said to her that it's good to see that she knows how to point out and praise other people's merit even though she's at a young age. To this, Kang Sora said jokingly, "Because I'm someone who eat really well, you know." 

2014032601002588800166262.jpg

▶ Actresses who are 90 liner alone, are so many. I guess it's a formation of 'white horse line'
The number of 90 liner actresses are unusually large. "I went to an award ceremony before and I heard that Park Shin Hye has the same birthday as me. It's amazing to know that. Also, there are another actresses like Go Ara and Park Bo Young, and for idol actress, there is Yoona. Really, there are many 90 liner actresses around us." I asked her the possible reason why suddenly 90 liner actresses are actively working in the industry.

"Well, I'm not sure. It could be nothing but just a coincidence that many actresses seems to gathered around at the same time. From what I've heard, in the past there was a reluctance to speak about woman who born in the year of horse. But don't you think the unique effervescent personality of the woman of the horse year really suits well for an actress personality? I'm going to just listen if someone says that I'm a 'white horse line'." 

When I joked that we could sometimes invite pretty boys even they were born from different year like Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin to form a 'white horse line', Kang Sora said, "After being a celebrity, I feel anxious even just to meet my oppa friends," while shaking her head in disagreement.

This is not the only thing that she unable to do after being an actress. Her old hobby was to take pictures. "Before I debut, I used to go out a lot just to take pictures. But I already sold my camera. To take some snapshots, I even rode the subway and went travelling frequently. The nature of photography work itself is not easy, you know. These days, since I'm going around mostly by car so it's meaningless to continue my photography hobby anymore," said Kang Sora regretfully. "I usually ask for a camera with viewfinder foundation. But living as an actress, if I curl my eyelashes with eyelash curler, it'll touch the camera lens. Haha," added Kang Sora in laughing.

c3.jpg?w=545

▶ Kang Sora's brain structure? "My house was on fire"
"You mean you want to know what are the thoughts inside my mind lately?" Kang Sora then drew them out one by one on a piece of paper. And 'Doctor Stranger' is the first thing that filled the most of her thoughts. To her, it seems like there are no other important things on her mind currently rather than 'Doctor Stranger', since she also wrote 'interior' as one of the things that occupies her thoughts.
"Actually, my house was on fire not long ago. The fire was in my room and it really wasn't that big. But I replaced the wallpaper completely to a new one. I even changed all the furniture."

"I became interested in interior decoration while redecorating my room. Before this, I couldn't even organize my dressing room but now I have to do it," said Kang Sora.

"Since I'm also interested in clothes, I even went abroad to buy something good from there. Though truthfully the price won't be that cheap even after subtracting customs duty and shipping cost. Haha."

Besides that, Kang Sora also listed down 'parent's health' and 'puppy' on the paper. What kind of lovely life she has been living as the only daughter and child in the family? "Well, I'm not sure. I don't think I live that way. I don't know about my dad but my mom is a 'Queen of Observing/Ponting Out'. My mom is someone who will observe and point out my acting or even my style and give her opinion about it without moderation," laughed Kang Sora. When we then talked about her puppy, plenty of affection could be felt from her. "Puppy usually can be trained well so that he knows his way around the house. Since I'm busy these days due to drama shooting, he thought that he is the 'ruler' of the house now."

Finally, topic about 'travel' came up. "When the shooting for this drama ends, I want to go to Spain with a big sister that I'm closed with. I wish to visit Gaudi Cathedral and some other places in Spain. On this, she said "In the Spain episode of TVN's 'Grandpa Over Flower', it was highlighted that 'if you were to go to Spain, this episode should be your reference tour'. So, I'm looking forward to it." When she was saying this, Kang Sora looked so excited. The interview ended in an amicable atmosphere. We're looking forward to Kang Sora's come back to see her transformation from just a girl to a much more elegant lady. 

Translate by:Hiedi/@nhb19
Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=076&aid=0002484779&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter&spi_ref=m_news_twitter

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Showbiz Korea - Top 5 Overnight Superstars 한 방에 뜬 스타 5

cr as tagged 

[From 140401]

[News] Lee Jong Suk, Park Hae Jin, Kang Sora
at first script reading of Doctor Stranger

tumblr_n3bvzfzAQI1rqrpoao2_r1_1280.jpg

Doctor Stranger, a highly anticipated SBS drama, headlined by Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin, released pictures of their first script-reading. Doctor Stranger would be taking God’s Gift slot and would start its run on April 28th. It is a drama about a genius doctor, Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) - who was born in South Korea but grew up in North Korea - and top doctor Han Jae Joon (Park Hae Jin) fighting against the dark forces in the medical industry. It is directed by director Jin Hyuk who is experienced at directing mixed genre dramas, and written by writer Park Jin Woo. This is a highly anticipated project of the year.

Doctor Stranger held its first script reading on 11th February in the SBS Production Centre. The directors and producers, along with main actors and actresses were present for the script reading, officially starting the production of the drama.

Before they officially began the script reading, director Jin Hyuk greeted everyone and introduced every actor. Director Jin Hyuk expressed, “I worked with Lee Jong Suk for his debut project, it is really meaningful to be able to meet again this time. Let’s work hard together in the future.”, showing that he had a huge focus on Jongsuk.

As seen in the photo that was released, Lee Jong Suk, Park Hae Jin and the other actors had a good understanding of their characters and displayed good acting, despite it being the first time they practiced the script. They were able to bring the atmosphere up, and their interactions and eye contacts displayed good acting, as if it was the real shoot.

Lee Jong Suk spoke in the North Korean dialect perfectly, and also had good eye expressions, which were required from him in the drama. He was perfectly into the character and was very impressive. After the script reading, Lee Jong Suk even had a discussion with director Jin Hyuk, showing Doctor Stranger’s importance to him.

Park Hae JIn had a wonderful transformation into Han Jae Joon after reading the script. He showed his good acting through the way he said his lines, taking note of the tone and breathing. His eye contact with others was also good, earning him a thumbs up.

Kang Sora appeared barefaced in casual outfit, but displayed a clean and beautiful appearance, taking the role of the “Female God”. Seeing the amount of effort the juniors put in, the senior veteran actors also provided some recommendations and advise for them. The juniors took in the advise nicely.

The cast of Doctor Stranger read the script for more than 4 hours, but were very focused throughout and did not display any signs of tiredness. This drama had had a good start and is worth anticipating.

Trans by : 07160914.tumblr.com
Source : koreastardaily.com

http://youtu.be/m8Fvq9aJpmA 
Look my posts page 30, the 2 photos of Sora with a editor of a magazine (I'm not sure) : her make-up and her hairstyle are like in the photography session of this video (0:25 - 0:35 ; 0:45 - 0:57). [look my posts pages 33 and 51]

Today (7 april 2014), publication of an interview of Kang Sora on http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T32001000&wowcode=W014&artid=X20140407080004&compcode=HK but I don't read the Korean ...  :((  ... So, I post the photos (look the video of "International bnt" in my precious post)92e40c81f62c20977078ab22af191d35.jpgbe42e4445ede9f35ac3581bae86949bb.jpg5c69e46b73ae2afa01223cce1529aea2.jpg