[Drama 2014] Golden Cross 골든 크로스

Admin

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sakura11111

Uhm ki jong ( i think i got his name right) anyway, he's the second lead guy and fr the Still, it seems like he's gonna b a bad guy again. He plays as an evil guy role in Ghost so well!!
I think i m going to really enjoy ShiYoung's character in this one. I am not even sure if i  m going to b able to ship the male lead with Shi Young, i don't really like him in Haeundae lover. His character in here seems to b somewht aggressive and short-temper.
Maybe i m juz going too deep alrdy since the drama hasn't even started. So looking forward to this one. I hope this drama will be like Master's Sun where there aren't really noise marketing or promo but once it airs, the rating starts with 2 digits. Even though there aren't big name stars in here, i m sure if their acting is good and the story line is up to viewers' interest, it will do well for sure.

lee-si-young+(1).jpg She really likes her hair abt mid length around her shoulder. She seems to huv boyish character.
>:D< >:D< >:D<

EDIT: This pic is not fr drama, i juz found it randomly. ;;) ;;)

Guest amayah

I thought Gabdong and Triangle would be enough for the next months but it seems like I just love to torture myself. I got my fingers burnt more than once with this kind of genre. Usually at the end, I still wait for the revenge part...but a girl can still hope that the next revenge drama will turn out to be a real one and not a lets-forgive kind of fairy tale at the end. ^^
Hmm as far as I can see I am not really familiar with any of the main actors. I just know Jung Ae Ri who made me stay faaaaar away from daily dramas. I saw her in two dramas and in both she was the unfair (weak) mother who easily got forgiven...but I doubt I have to worry about her here.
But the writer is a good one. So I think I can expect something good :)

Orion said: Ihjj said: I want Si Young's hair to be a little longer.

Well, when you see an actor/actress with the same repetitive hairstyle, don't you guys get a little tired of it? I mean I'm not saying I don't like her hair, I just would like to see her with long hair again.

Ihjj said: Well, when you see an actor/actress with the same repetitive hairstyle, don't you guys get a little tired of it? I mean I'm not saying I don't like her hair, I just would like to see her with long hair again.

Photos from a spiritual ceremony for 'Golden Cross' were unleashed.
20140328090347_5334bc62d8804_1.jpg

Photos from a spiritual ceremony for 'Golden Cross' were unleashed.

On March 26th, a spiritual ceremony for channel KBS 2TV's new drama, 'Golden Cross', was held at a drama set that is located in Paju, Gyeonggi Province, and Kim Kang Woo, Lee Si Young, Um Gi Jun, Han Eun Jung, Jung Bo Seok, Lee Ho Jae, Kim Gyu Chul, Cho Hee Bong, Park Won Sang, Gi Ju Bong, and production director Hong Seok Gu gathered.

Kim Gang Woo said, "Getting high program rating is also important, but I will do my best in order to make a drama that would remain in people's memory for a long time," and Lee Si young said, "I will do my best to make a good drama."

Production director Hong Seok Gu said, "What else would we want? I just hope that every shootings will be held safely, and I will do my best."

CP Lee Gun Jun of KBS' drama department said, "I hope that no evil spirits would take us over while shooting the drama, and I hope the program ratings would turn out well. I hope everyone would enjoy participating in this drama, and we will give the best support that we can give."

As Lee Ho Jae, the oldest actor who is participating in the drama, chanted "Golden Cross," all of the other actors and actresses chanted as well.

A representative of the production agency said, "All of the actors and staffs are showing huge excitement for participating in the drama. Please show a lot of supports for all of them and the drama."

Meanwhile, 'Golden Cross' will premiere on April l9th.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com  starnnews.com March 28 2014

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Golden Cross" Kim Kang Woo's Family Reveals Destiny

By Staff Writer | Mar 28, 2014 09:17 PM EDT

golden-cross-kim-kang-woos-family-reveal

"Golden Cross" Kim Kang Woo's friendly family picture was released.

On the new KBS 2TV Wednesday/Thursday drama "Golden Cross" broadcast on March 27th,the drama staff released a friendly family picture of Kim Kang Woo and announced that there will be a tragic plot to ensue.

In the drama, Kim Kang Woo plays the role of younger prosecutor "Kang Do Yoon" who jumps into absolute authority to get to the bottom of a scheme related to his younger sibling's death. He vows revenge yet is conflicted as it will show the destiny of a man in conflict.

Kim Kang Woo hears out of nowhere that his younger sibling is murdered and also hears that his father was arrested as the culprit who killed his sibling.  He gets involved in a whirlwind scheme of the top 0.001% of Korea and the greedy revenge story of a passionate prosecutor is raising expectations of viewers.

The management company said, "We'll show you how the happiest family gets destroyed and broken up.  It will show a person facing revenge and authority and the side of a person's real side. 

Meanwhile, "Golden Cross" featuring Kim Kang Woo, Um Ki Joon, and Han Eun Jung will be broadcast after "Inspiring Generation" on April 9th.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Thanks to everyone for the stills. I'm just surfacing after a T-Drama mini-marathon and the photos here have definitely got me excited for the Drama. I would launch into a lengthy diatribe about how shallow and superficial the fixation on actors' hair styles is, but given that I'm practically salivating over LSY, that would be just a tad on the hypocritical side, so I won't.  :\">

stuartjmz said: Thanks to everyone for the stills. I'm just surfacing after a T-Drama mini-marathon and the photos here have definitely got me excited for the Drama. I would launch into a lengthy diatribe about how shallow and superficial the fixation on actors' hair styles is, but given that I'm practically salivating over LSY, that would be just a tad on the hypocritical side, so I won't.  :\">

Orion said: stuartjmz said: Thanks to everyone for the stills. I'm just surfacing after a T-Drama mini-marathon and the photos here have definitely got me excited for the Drama. I would launch into a lengthy diatribe about how shallow and superficial the fixation on actors' hair styles is, but given that I'm practically salivating over LSY, that would be just a tad on the hypocritical side, so I won't.  :\">

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"'Golden Cross" Teaser, 33 Seconds Of Tension

By Staff Writer | Mar 27, 2014 07:05 PM EDT | kdramastars

golden-cross-teaser-33-seconds-of-tensio

"Golden Cross" released a teaser that was filled with tension.

On March 27th, the new KBS 2TV Wednesday/Thursday drama "Golden Cross" released a teaser video with Kim Kang Woo's dramatic revenge.

In the trailer, there were scenes of a large city that slowly lit up from the dark as it changed, a car that was racing somewhere, and the top 0.001% that controlled Korea's economy from an unknown place.

More than this, Kang Do Yoon (played by Kim Kang Woo)'s father Lee Dae Yeon is forging documents looking nervous and Kim Kang Woo is running like crazy while his sister Suh Min Ji is lying on the streets with blood on her head as these strong images attracted the attention of viewers.

More than anything, with the caption, "We trace the greed of the top 0.001% of Korea, Kim Kang Woo showed a cold stare and an ambitious look in the dark as a man's destiny wavering in the face of revenge and absolute authority was shown.

With this, with Lee Shi Young who is foreshadowing a scene with her look and mysterious Han Eun Jung with a poker face and Uhm Ji Joon with his joker smile, many characters were released.

Meanwhile, "Golden Cross" featuring the top 0.001% of Korea features Kim Kang Woo, Lee SHi Young, Uhm Ki Joon, and Han Eun Jung and is a revenge story of a passionate prosecutor who gets involved In a scheme of the top 0.001% of Korea.  It will be first broadcast after "Generation of Youth" on April 9th.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Orion said:The lovely Lee Si Yeong putting her physical skills to good use. Womanhandle them, my darling!

I thought I was excited for the Drama before, but these stills have sent me past excited to the border of rabidly deranged!

Lee Si-yeong, from boxing to judo

photo420252.jpg
Actress Lee Si-yeong is coming back as a hot shot detective.
She stars in the new KBS 2TV drama "Golden Cross". Stills of the drama taken in Paju were released and she is suppressing a criminal with a flip on the back. It's hard to believe that this is her first time flipping someone over. The staff were worried about her opponent instead.
The crew said, "Lee Si-yeong is always full of energy. Laughter does not leave the set thanks to her. Kim Kang-woo, Lee Si-yeong, Eom Gi-joon, Han Eun-jeong, Jeong Bo-seok and others will create a well-made drama".
"Golden Cross" is a drama about a man's revenge. To be aired on the 9th of April after "Inspiring Generation".
Source Nate NewsTranslation hancinema

Archived