Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

thank you so much for sharing those pics @suney@loyun JJH was so sexy! So JJH have new 3 CF/endorsements? Paris baguette, cloud and vb program? I'm so proud of you ji-hyun unnie! :x :xHope that she will also have fanmeetings soon!

thank you so much for sharing those pics @suney

@loyun JJH was so sexy! So JJH have new 3 CF/endorsements? Paris baguette, cloud and vb program? I'm so proud of you ji-hyun unnie! :x :x
Hope that she will also have fanmeetings soon!

I think she is the ambassador of that samsung fridge even before the airing of the drama, and the other two are probably new (I don't quite know Becox I'm also a new fan of JJH lol) but thank to the efficient Chinese fans so I get quick access to her current move. They have posted the list of CF she's now having currently, which covers around 15 brands LOL and seems there are new brands coming as well... Let's look forward to it!!!! GODDESSSSSSSSS!

Friday, 28 March 2014 17:00 class="svtitle" style="font-size: 30px; margin: 3px 0px 14px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; font-weight: normal; clear: both; display: inline;"Nicholas Tse invites Jun Ji Hyun to be ambassador of Chinese footwear brandThe Hong Kong star praises the ‘You Who Came From the Stars' actress
B51AEDBAF7E5AD23497F717BE0CDE4.jpg
Hong Kong star Nicholas Tse recently took on the reins as creative director of a Chinese female footwear label, and invited Korean actress Jun Ji Hyun, who starred in popular drama You Who Came From the Stars, to be its brand ambassador.

He said that the spokesperson must be one who is natural and sweet-looking, and added: “Jun Ji Hyun has a cool exterior and is also sweet at the same time, and I feel that these traits make her the best person to represent our brand. I have confidence in her.”

Since You Who Came From the Stars premiered in December last year, everything that Ji Hyun’s character, a fashion-obsessed star, Cheon Song-yi, uses - from clothes to cosmetics and even food - have become objects of desire, selling out not only in Korea but also online.

In response to her new assignment, Ji Hyun said: “I’m very happy to be able to wear these pretty shoes – it’s like a dream! I’ve heard that I will have a new image in the commercial, so I’m looking forward to it!”

3996585AC70F36FE55CFAB583B1.jpg

(http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/nicholas-tse-invites-jun-ji-hyun-to-be-ambassador-of-chinese-footwear-brand)

--------------------------------------------------------

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS CF!!!

Nicholas Tse is one of the most popular actors in the Chinese community!! Though he's divorced (her ex-wife is also very pretty LOL), he's still considered as one of the most ideal men in many women's heart! He's only 34 but he has his own production company which he's planning to list it O_O he is SO RICH and have participated in many successful projects yet he's still soooo young!

I couldn't wait for their CF!! haha and once shows how Chinese actors love JJH :D apart from the offer made to JJH for a new movie~

Guest CaroleL1430293378

If i read correctly, Nicholas is the creative director for the ad, and JJH is the ambassador, meaning Nicholas will be directing the ad and not appear together with her. if im not wrong.. 

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS CF!!!

Nicholas Tse is one of the most popular actors in the Chinese community!! Though he's divorced (her ex-wife is also very pretty LOL), he's still considered as one of the most ideal men in many women's heart! He's only 34 but he has his own production company which he's planning to list it O_O he is SO RICH and have participated in many successful projects yet he's still soooo young!

I couldn't wait for their CF!! haha and once shows how Chinese actors love JJH :D apart from the offer made to JJH for a new movie~

If i read correctly, Nicholas is the creative director for the ad, and JJH is the ambassador, meaning Nicholas will be directing the ad and not appear together with her. if im not wrong.. 

Yup you are not wrong from reading the words of that piece of news. But since this is a quite a big news in HK (since Nicholas Tse is almost the most popular actor here for his generation) the news content is more comprehensive in Chinese. And it stated that he is hired as an creative director and he himself would also take part in the CF with JJH !!! If it's true the CF would be very eye-catching ! Though with JJH alone could already draw much attention.

Guest agie1430292211

loyun said: OMG I see from weibo that JJH's Chinese fans said JJH will play the role of a SNIPER in the upcoming movie "assassination"!!!!! OMG SNIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"Lee Da Hae: My Drama Character Is Different Than Jun Ji Hyun’s Cheon Song Yilee-da-hae-wide.png

Lee Da Hae will be returning in a new drama, and the actress believes that her character will be completely different than that of Jun Ji Hyun‘s character in “Man from the Stars.” On March 27, the actress was present at the press conference for MBC’s upcoming weekend drama, “Hotel King.”

When asked if Lee Da Hae’s character in the drama will show the same clumsy personality as Jun Ji Hyun’s character Cheon Song Yi in “Man from the Stars,” Lee Da Hae clarified, “If you watch episode 1 and 2, you will understand that my character’s clumsy personality is displayed on purpose. My character is someone who has a secret due to the pain she has received from her father, so she is pretending to act clumsy and dimwitted. The character I play has a lot of emotions and many dark moments, so I had a difficult time trying to act out those emotional scenes. Her pain is all in the inside. Some people who may not know the story when watching the drama may think that there are similarities to Cheon Song Yi, but if they were to see her inner self they would see that she is different. Also, Jun Ji Hyun is a lot prettier than me, so you can’t even start to compare our characters to each other.”

“Hotel King” will follow Lee Da Hae’s character, hotel heiress Ah Mo Nae, in her effort to try and save her father hotel through the help of the hotel manager Cha Jae Wan, played by Lee Dong Wook. The drama will broadcast its first episode on April 5 at 9:55 PM (KST).

Source (1)

P/S : I feel pity to her since they keep comparing with JJH character in YWCFTS, see some people give bad comment at allkpop , but I love the fact that many artist (idol/actress) recognize JJH beauty hehe ;)

Our goddess & Nicholas Tse will look perfect together if Ji Hyun doesn't wear high heels cuz Nicholas' height is only 175cm :(
Btw, just want to share Ji Hyun's gorgeous HQ pictures for Hanyul *___*

G74b8qE.jpg

Fjj9Wmp.jpg

According to CNN's Hong Kong, Top 10 Most Handsome Men in Hong Kong:

#1 Leslie Cheung --> JJH appeared in an interview with Leslie 16 years ago

#2 Tony Leung --> JJH has received an offer for the movie "Paris Raiders" with Tony

#7 Nicholas Tse --> JJH has signed an advertisement contract to endorse with Nicholas
------------------------------------------------
HOW AMAZING GIANNA JUN IS! LOL

OLD ARTICLE (2012/07/24)

Jeon Ji-hyeon talks about Lee Young-ae, Kim Yoon-jin and Han Ye-seul

photo249126.jpg

Jeon Ji-hyeon debuted at the age of 16 as a magazine model but she doesn't know that many celebrities.

Maybe that's why but the kind of people who showed up at her wedding was a surprise and it was a surprise to see Jeon Ji-hyeon at Lee Young-ae's twins' birthday party. She talks about her best friends, Kim Yoon-jinLee Young-ae and Han Ye-seul.

photo249130.jpg

Kim Yoon-jin gives advice for going overseas

Jeon Ji-hyeon and Kim Yoon-jin got naturally close as they shared the same make-up artist and built friendship on the common fact that they travel abroad a lot for work. Kim Yoon-jin experienced Hollywood before Jeon so she is the elderly sister who advises her on going abroad. "We connect with the fact that we go abroad a lot. She always tells me to do or not do something when I go somewhere. When we talk, we think we should do well as Korean actresses. She's pretty and slim but she's not what she looks like. I think I should just copy her".

photo249129.jpg

Han Ye-seul, fun and pleasant friend

Han Ye-seul and Jeon Ji-hyeon are of the same age and they live in the same neighborhood. They met at their gym and still maintain a certain respectful way of calling each other as much as they are close.

"Han Ye-seul! She's so pleasant. She is so bright and has no ill will. It's hard for one actress to compliment another one but she always does. She's loveable and brave like that".

photo249128.jpg

Lee Young-ae, comforts her just by talking

The friendship between Lee Young-ae and Jeon Ji-hyeon became an issue when Jeon attended the twins' birthday party last February as the only celebrity friend. Well known in the Chinese regions, the two actresses got married back to back and gave another cause for gossip.

"Lee Young-ae and I knew the same stylists. She is quite different from many people. She gives a lot of advice on life. I ask her for help when I need it and it helps me just by talking to her".

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20120725n07747

P/S : And all of them attended JJH wedding ;)

Just made this pic for fun, keke, hopefully it doesn't look too bad ^^
Nicholas & Gianna are coming soon ~

9sSnGBz.jpg

P/s: sawry Soo Hyun, while you played with Suzy on Bean Pole CF, Ji Hyun also found another hot guy in HK, lol