Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

<For those interested in JJH's fashion>
HK news@22/03/2014Translated title:[Fasion] Jun Ji Hyun elegantly conquered Shanghai in Victoria Beckham black dress 
1395406855_4810.jpg

some China / Taiwan / HK News video regarding JJH's commercial function@Shanghai:
Taiwan:[Translated title]:"Cheon Song Yi" conquered Shanghai, Jun Ji Hyun quick met fans in 7 mins

Hong Kong:[Translated title] Jun Ji Hyun with ten millions modelling fees made appearance to thank fanshttp://youtu.be/lUel_spYh68
[Translated title] Married woman's gorgeous legs, 32-year-old Jun Ji Hyun conquered Shanghai

China[Translated title]Jun Ji Hyun made money in Shanghai with more than 100 body guards, beat Lee Min Ho in second

[Translated title]Jun Ji Hyun made money in 6 mins in Shanghai, [fans & press] waited for 3 hours, beat Lee Min Ho in second

[Translated title]Jun Ji Hyun appeared only in 5 mins for commercial function in Shanghai, fans screamed as she greeted fans in Chinese

Extra:SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4e7a7e09jw1eeon017tfjg20b405chdt.gif

BTS photo:PERFECT FIGURE!!!!!4e7a7e09jw1eeok1ziuelj20f00b8abl.jpg

[Translated] Interview with Jeon Ji Hyun on Bazaar April 2014

I am not sure if this is a real Bazaar interview but it looks true enough but I found the korean and Chinese interview floating online so I translated it. Who has a copy of that magazine can help us verify please let me know! Anyway here you go:

"In the first episode of the drama, You Who Came From the Stars (hereinafter known as the Star), Do Min Joon (by Kim Soo Hyun) said:

“No matter if you are willing or not, what should happen will happen. This is what the earthlings call, Destiny.”

Isn’t Jeon Ji Hyun acting in this role a destiny as well? This is obviously like a magical fleeting moment. Just like Cheon Song Yi, a big part of her life is playing the role of a superstar, Jeon Ji Hyun has displayed excellent acting skills in the drama (who could forget her tears that seem to just pour down without the awful cringe of crying faces?). She created this image where the audience can no longer differentiate who is Cheon Song Yi and who is Jeon Ji Hyun or is she a third persona where it is a mix of both?

The Jeon Ji Hyun who has been exercising in the mornings without fail for the past 10 years, showed up at the office at the agreed 11am. Watching her seated beside the full length mirror, I had thought that Cheon Song Yi appeared before me. The best way to describe her is that she is 100% identical to Cheon Song Yi. Jeon Ji Hyun said “During the first snow, Cheon Song Yi who shouted that she wanted fried chicken and beer, looking very independent and strong, she is after all, just a sentimental defenceless girl.” She feels that she is most like what Do Min Joon said “Food is a very curious thing, when you are eating it alone, you don’t feel that there is anything wrong, but (after trying it once), you hate eating alone.” When the warm udon noodles was brought to her, Cheon Song Yi immediately takes over the noodles making her so happy that she forgets about everything before her and becomes defenceless in front of food.

Just like that she said, at 12pm, Jeon Ji Hyun (the regimental her has meals right on time just like clockwork) moves to a pretty restaurant near her office for buffet. In her plate, she has piled on especially a lot of bamboos (which is seasonal).

14 years ago, Jeon Ji Hyun had romance that travelled through time with Lee Jung Jae in the movie Il Mare. When she was interviewed for that movie at that time, she said that she would like to have a romantic love story just like the movie. From the looks of it, it is hard to tell who should be the ideal man beside Jeon Ji Hyun.

Interestingly, the scene which Jeon Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun had in the Thieves was a one and only moment in her long career. When shooting the poster, Kim Soo Hyun’s commercial filming location was very close to hers. So in order to see her, he came by himself to the office, and they had a short (it says friendly love moment but I find it weird to translate it like this tho I ship them so hard) moment together. Jeon Ji Hyun says “I think Kim Soo Hyun is the Korean Leonardo DiCaprio (laughs) he has both the boyish nature and yet a manly side, when he laughs, it makes people a little sad.” The love that Kim Soo Hyun as an actor showed in the Star is a very special one to Jeon Ji Hyun and all of us. Although it was shown in the Star various times which he used super powers to save the damsel in distress, Do Min Joon is the man that loves Cheon Song Yi unconditionally and without any compromise. And for Cheon Song Yi who is able to receive such love, after finding out about her feelings, she can only actively pursue it as well.

The world has become tired of the typical story of a perfect man, after facing the world’s objections and overcoming the odds to win the plain girl next door kind of Cinderella love story. To now watch a Cheon Song Yi who is so brave and frank with love saying “No, I seduced him to go with me on a trip”, we find that she is so loveable and to add to things, her other half is an alien! What started out to be a ridiculous love and sci-fi kind of story, Jeon Ji Hyun slowly displayed the many layers of an extremely romantic love story. With Kim Soo Hyun who is able to command a multitude of emotions and be able to bring out the feelings of every scene, both of them made the love story very special. From this, Jeon Ji Hyun’s love has surpassed time and space and become reality “Actually, have never been worried about the fact that it was with an alien. The love with a vampire has always been used as a concept in movies because the audience is beginning to love a perfect person. To be able to live young forever coupled with the vast knowledge, that is no different from the Do Min Joon which Cheon SongYi loves.”

Before the interview, I met up with Ha Jung Woo, he recalled filming with Jeon Ji Hyun and dissected the reason why she is so beautiful “Jeon Ji Hyun’s special sense of humour is the most precious. Her beauty is not only purely on looks, of course there are other factors” Hearing him say that reminds me of the press conference of Thieves, when being compared in terms of beauty with Kim Hye Soo, she said “Same as what everyone saw, just on the bust size, I am already not her competitor, I wont be able to win.”

“To an average person, we will be able to feel good if the other person can see us. When it comes to interacting with people, even if something bad happens, will also work hard to not show the unhappy feelings is very important. Through acting in this drama, I truly feel that to have the ability to let people laugh, is a very happy thing to do. Normally, I am not always funny but through being Cheon Song Yi, let the Star team and the audience see the interesting sides, I, myself, find it very magical.”

Jeon Ji Hyun has a very vast experience as an actor, a natural aura of a superstar, personality of an independent woman, in this perfect triangle, she managed to reach the top again. However, she says that she is happiest when people say she is not like a celebrity. The wife of PD of the Thieves (they worked together in the movie Daisy) said that she finds her acting very magical, and after hearing it, oddly makes Jeon Ji Hyun feel very good. When I hear this, I feel that I am not familiar enough with her side as an actor. Not seeing her as an actor but I feel that Jeon Ji Hyun still has a very ordinary, grounded and sincere side to her. How should I write about this actress called Jeon JI Hyun who is so near to me physically, who can put on all kinds of looks and performance to let the audience relate with her and someone who is so deep with her thoughts? Actually, I will use what she believes acting should be as a conclusion “I believe to live my life properly will allow me to be a good actor” Isn’t that the most perfect answer?

post by @ayronics at YWCFTS thread

I just re-watched Il Mare (2000) last night and here I noticed one similarities between JJH character as Kim Eun Joo (Il Mare) and Cheon Song Yi (YWCFTS), she had friend that run comic book shop :D

JJH as Eunjoo - Il Mare (2000)
i11.jpg
i13.jpg?w=510&h=295
cr : http://jediprincess.wordpress.com/2011/10/13/il-mare-movie-recap-2000/

JJH as CSY - YWCFTS (2014)
star10-00564.jpg
cr : dramabeans

what a coincidence ;)

[Translated news] 
Jun Ji Hyun's Husband is Jo Se-ho's fan, Cheon Song Yi requested photo taking

The actor starred in YWCFTS as the boy always visited the comic store was asked during SBS 2 TV “Happy Together” (broadcast on 20/3/2014) about “Jun ji Hyun’s beauty in person” answered “my low self-esteem made me have prejudice against her.  
Before I saw her I thought as a top star, she would probably be impolite and difficult to get along with.  And I thought she’s already married so she wouldn't be beautiful anymore.  But when I saw her I really was impressed.” He heavily praised her beauty.

He added further, Jun Ji Hyun’s personality is even better, she wasn't arrogant as a top star, she said to me “Se ho-xi, my husband is your fan.  If you wouldn’t mind, could you please take a photo with me?” He couldn’t stop praising Jun Ji Hyun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------original news:
全智賢老公是《星你》曹世豪粉絲
 千頌伊主動要求拍照
2014.03.21 12:09  CJ E&M enewsWorld 權花蘭

在神劇《來自星星的你》中飾演漫畫屋常客的曹世豪公開與女神全智賢的花絮。(Jo Se ho, the guy in blue outfit, the comic bookstore customer in YWCFTS)
44619208.jpg

曹世豪做客昨天(20日)播出的KBS 2TV《Happy Together 3》被問及“全智賢的真人美貌”,回答說:“我的自卑感讓我對她有了偏見。見到她之前我想她是頂級明星,應該會沒禮貌,也很難應付。而且已經是有夫之婦了,應該會變得不漂亮。但看到她的時候真的是眼前一亮。”大贊美貌。

他說:“全智賢的人品更贊,不會耍大牌,對我說:‘世豪xi,我的老公是你的粉絲。如果不介意的話可以和我照張相嗎?’”對全智賢贊不絕口。

圖片來源:KBS 2TV《Happy Together 3》畫面截圖

source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/tw/article/61642

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest queeniet

1045229_10151435702481792_1995460223_n.j532820_10151337042071792_1944803073_n.jp
562443_10151322625061792_1146880826_n.jp
here she is in red again xD734003_10151289794186792_1892607404_n.jp
421918_10151269560331792_60999865_n.jpg
35906_10151109272451792_918444072_n.jpg
302800_10151102558816792_550960866_n.jpg
196692_10150101532376792_5270983_n.jpg
484519_10150970890291792_407199030_n.jpg
221870_10150985066266792_1251277075_n.jp
555528_10150992112546792_1240480813_n.jp
553434_10151144575401792_622296909_n.jpg
253_20807371791_249_n.jpg
9189_10151130103006792_1663650398_n.jpg
just a whole bunch of pretty jun ji hyun pictures that haven't post much. omg she actually appear a lot of events.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Man from the Stars” Jun Ji Hyun is Elegant and Chic for Bazaar Pictorialjunjihyun11.jpg

Actress Jun Ji Hyun from the hit drama “Man from the Stars” gives chic poses in the April issue of Bazaar fashion magazine. The actress is modeling the 2014 S/S collection of famous fashion brands in her recent pictorial.

Jun Ji Hyun’s popular drama “Man from the Stars” finished in February.The actress said that she was thankful for her fans, and that it was the first time she felt “sympathy” from her fans.

Jun Ji Hyun looks elegant in a simple orange dress as she holds beautiful white orchids. The actress’ make up matches the color of her dress.

junjihyun2.jpg

cr http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/22/man-from-the-stars-jun-ji-hyun-is-elegant-and-chic-for-bazaar-pictorial/

Yves Saint Laurent gets free ride on drama sensation Published : 2014-03-24 17:22
Updated : 2014-03-24 18:26

20140324001535_0.jpg

Yves Saint Laurent, the French cosmetics brand owned by L’Oreal, is getting a free ride on the Asian drama sensation “My Love from the Star.”

Due to erroneous information that the lipstick used by Korean actress Jun Ji-hyun, the star of the drama, was from YSL, its products are flying off the shelves. 

Currently, two of the coral hue lipsticks -- Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain 105 and Rouge Pur Couture 52 -- have sold out at most cosmetics shops, including at overseas duty-free shops.

“Asian customers from Korea and China ask for very specific products. But we have none in stock right now,” said a sales person at Frankfurt Airport. “Their popularity also helps the sales of the same color products of other brands.”

The problem is, Jun Ji-hyun, the actress who starred in the drama, had not actually used YSL lipstick.

A mistake that occurred when she attended a promotional event for the drama caused consumers to believe that Jun had used YSL’s lipstick products. This misinformation then spread like wildfire online. 

“The color of her lips (during the show) cannot be produced by a single product. The make-up artist mixed up a number of different (products), and YSL was not one of them,” said an industry source. 

At the center of this case of mistaken identity is AmorePacific, Korea’s largest beauty company, which spent millions to promote its brands, including Hanyul, advertised by Jun. 

Moreover, AmorePacific was an official sponsor of “My Love from The Star.” YSL was not. 

AmorePacific had considered filing a lawsuit against YSL, which is choosing to remain silent on whether Jun is using their products,” said another industry source. 

Despite the tension between the two cosmetics rivals, the popularity of the YSL products is showing no signs of waning, as the show has gone on to become a megahit in other Asian countries, especially in China. 

By Lee Ji-yoon (jylee@heraldcorp.com)(http://khnews.kheraldm.com/view.php?ud=20140324001454&md=20140324182627_BC)