(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gil_noona

18th of 1999th pages

Picture spam! TAEC - UNIVERSITY FASHION.

BnpTUXuIEAAsk0V.jpg

Cr: Taecyeon.kr

Edited to add: There's something not right in the picture.. Did you see it @angelangie‌? The shadow don't match..

the 2000th page is here!! and it has been a fantastic ride. have you checked out our blog? do other ships have an archive of their own posts so they can double-check, reference, re-read and laugh? @b8l8 started this blog last year out of her own initiative and has kept building and adding to it. we have archived a lot of our conversations that occurred in this thread and so we have the wonderful opportunity to re-read them whenever we like.

here are the links:
we got married season 1Episode 1 ; Episode 2 ; Episode 3 ; Episode 4 ; Episode 5 ; Episode 6 ; Episode 7 ; Episode 8 ; Episode 9 ; Episode 10 ; Episode 11 ; Episode 12 ;
Episode 13 ; Episode 14 ; Episode 15

check it out:
guigui gallery ; guigui videos  ;  gif gallery
OST
Map
taec gallery

For reading: check out the commentary section, connect the dots, chatter & sleuths and other sections on the blog, www.taecgui.blogspot.com

--  the librarians @b8l8 and @lmangla
[posted on behalf of b8l8]

od02.png

#1 of 20

My favourite TG wedding photos. TG are meant to be that is why they look so good together.

1400228686434_zps1bea76ea.jpg

I just want to say thank you to TG. TG brought me here and I got to know you all marvellous chingus. Let's keep up our good job done here and we shall keep on shipping our beloved couple in Part II. While waiting for that, since it is a green day today, let's enjoy our green drinks..enjoy and relax, chingus.. :x

PhotoGrid_1400230240273_zpsfc52b5fa.jpg

posting on behalf of @b8l8
for the 1000th page, she collected a list of first pots made by various members
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26540359/#Comment_26540359

here are some more that she had collected. :)

#3 of 20

Hello everyone!!!....i m new here....never really joined an international forum before...so this is pretty much new!!!....i have been following all the taecgui updates u awesome,insightful,lovely ppl give since the first day!...trust me when i say this there is no other forum as FUN as this 1!!... taecgui is love... taecgui shippers are the BEST! 
bleached, Feb 25

Ive been lurking here for a while and finnaly decided that i have to join. Thank you for the unseen footage. I miss TaecGui soooo much. Please welcome me )
diamond05, Dec 2013

Hello all shippers......I am new comer. Just cannot believe I addicted into taecgui couples....I keep searching their connections after the GWGM......LOL
lok2ming, Feb 20

Hello everyone ~
I love TaecGui and English isnt good .
But, nice to meet you, all! <3 ~
yuyu0389, April 4

hi everyone
I've been lurking here for a while, never intended to join the forum but some of the videos and screenshots that are out these couple of days got me so excited I just had to post! I've kinda forgotten how fun it was when they were together and how fun it was to watch them together, and now seeing the new footage I can't contain my inner fangirl anymore!
Am loving all the posts on this thread, loving the positive and upbeat energy, like cp like fan, it's really fantastic. Long live taecgui!
cannakat, Dec 11

Hello everyone
I am a first time shipper, first time bird-watcher, first-timer for many things - all because of two people I have not really heard of before late November last year!
However, I have realised that I am micheoso, have accepted it and have been loving it since finding this forum!  I don't feel so alone
I really want to thank all of you for all the fun and joy I have experienced these past few weeks, as well as the dot-connecting (I would never have read between the lines otherwise) and family blog, which is a treasure box for a recently-turned micheoso person, it's really daebak!
Thank you, so much, a lot!
sophora, March 1

In the clip, Taec said " I wish I could go to the ocean", throughout the whole clip, he's cold and says he's cold.
rose999, Jan 4

Hi everyone! I'm a new member. I have just created an account on soompi tonight, but i have followed Taecgui's thread from about page 1700, i don't remember exactly keke…...I really realy love Taegui couple. I hope They will be real and have a happy ending in the future. Always waiting for that.
greenocean, April 18

I am taking time machine and coming back from Tang Dynasty!!!(Why Tang Dynasty?coz I am that old~~~)I don't want to miss the chances of participating special virtual party and celebrating page 2000 TaecGui ship with all my Chingus.
Here I am with Tang noble lady's style of clothing(shown as on my avatar) in the party, and please do treat me as an antique and ignore me completely. I will use my eyes and my heart to feel  the joys and happiness from you all.
PeggyW May 14

Anyeonghaseyeo from Malaysia/ Australia!! Just wanted to introduce myself to the TaecGui shippers family here. Have been lurking as forum visitor since 6 months ago when I first watched GWGM and has since been following this forum (though I have some catching up to do!!).
This is my first time shipping a celebrity couple and I have enjoyed reading all posts in this forum! Not my first time joining and posting the forums but definitely first for "shipping" a couple. After 6 months, there's a sudden crazy impulsion to "de-lurk" =).
chocolateicecreamcupcake, Dec 2013

I can't believe I actually created an account because I just have to say how much I appreciate all the hard work you guys do! This is really amazing work!
AvaL April 30

Hello everyone!!!
I've been a lurker to this TG forum for a rather long time. Well I can't believe that  I actually created an account because I just want to say how much I appreciate all the hard work you guys do! This is really amazing work! DAEBAKKK!!!
This is the first time I have ever joined any forum, or posted anything online and first time shipper too. However, I have realised that I am micheoso, have accepted it and have been loving it since finding this forum!  I don't feel so alone.
I really want to thank all of you for all the fun and joy I have experienced all the times. Thank you, so much, a lot!
v3liebtg May 13

[\spoiler]

Guest spicystrawberry

I have bought the ticket already! Kaja to second thread ^^

I'd like to thanks everyone for welcomed me :) Remember me from tie to time and all those pervyy stuff lol. I am extremely grateful to found out this thread and you all :) This is the best ship ever that I lurk/de-lurk xD #TaecGui ♥

And superb thank God that @packmule3 didnt become bad police that time I arrived xD *hug*

Maybe I should do...some message? But I never good in remembering spelling names especially 'nickname'

@angelangie thank you for being helpful, calmest and soon we would meet...hopefully xD

@b8l8 thank you for sharing pictures and videos :) because of you, I able to do straight away collage whenever I want also thank you and @Lmangla for doing all the work on TaecGui blog. Gan dong. Itpuda ♡

@korchick‌ I love that you able to tell me everything just as I do. I'm glad to know you more ^^

@minwooluv78 Thanks for all the translation right away when I send blink blink to you xD

@mikoshine ohhhh right now I will keep my mouth shut for awhile. Be safe while you away dear :)

@leechalee my crime partner hahaha. Nahh spammer partner. Miss youuu *hug*

@"Gil Noona"‌ saranghae ♥ thanks for remember me from time to time and tagged me those.... pervy gif and pics ==

@BiruAngel thank youuu for always being helpful. ^^ let's have a bro punch!

@123alphabet we dont know each other much.If I not mistaken, you were the one helped stick taecgui poster on boxes during Philippines need help..with someone? My memory is bad sorry. But good to know you are still come to stop by from time to time! And *hugs* about the SM & TVXQ & JYJ &EXO

@chuX3 Always admire yr works like vid and fanfics

@bleached I don't know have we interact before you drew me on TaecGui wedding but thank you. *gam dong*

@chocolateicecreamcupcake lucky I saw @Lmangla posted your name if not, surely spell wrong somewhere xD I missed you!

@annyeongie‌ where u beeeen? Hurrry back ♥

@fangirl11 I missed youu! Who always good in doing manip/photoshp for @packmule3's request

@bluemoonlight & @bluemoonrising‌ yo twins see you sooon :P

@bouquet78 provide more green flowers for our second thread- xD

@chinlylin xie xie. Helped translation ^^

@jazcabbb were hiatus since Feb. Hope everything well to youuu :3

@nalikahibar steady and keep shipping! romfao or whatsoever hahahaha

@torreydinh ♥.♥ how's your stalker activity going? ; 3

@goongfan11 love every vids you creates . Thanks for sharing, love :)

@xybershock‌ & @sshevolkth & @slivershoes & @jwand & @burger78 seee youuu allllll thereeeee!

Well thank you & keep support/ship TaecGui !

6th post.
bb716dfbb2fb43163faa68f721a4462308f7d3a6

Come on, everybody!! We're moving to our new thread. Thanks for the memories! We'll have more wonderful ones together.

3061a0e3-af59-4b1e-82be-acd4369544e5_zps

@129alphabet, @ahjummafan, @akasia, @alisonchua, @amylove, @angelangie, @ardorie28, @arwenique, @AvaL, @ACA, @b8l8, @bibidep, @biruangel, @bladerunner, @bleached, @bluemoonlight, @bluemoonrising, @bouquet78, @burger78, @cannakat, @charliew, @chinlylin, @chocolateicecreamcupcake, @chu3x, @Cinda Yu, @cj2057, @crazymiss, @cutecatandchick, @cryjingle, @diamond05, @dianah, @didoniji, @dina_dana, @drft ,  @gil_noona, @goongfan11, @greenocean, @fanfromsoutheastasia, @fangirl11, @idabalingit, @ineedlove, @korchick, @jazcabbb,@JenJ, @jenny3849, @jwand, @labbit, @lamey, @lasnowgirl, @lauramcfarlane, @leechalee, @lmangla, @lok2ming, @lovetg, @luvtaecgui, @lyta6684, @meilinnzzz, @mikoshine, @minshariff, @minwooluv78, @miz_em, @nalikahibar, @nicolemae24, @peggyw, @piping_rahardja, @pluie625, @rose999, @runlha, @runnyeggs, @sg2013ship, @shermaine_leong_yi_fang, @sshevolkth, @shiirlaaay, @silvershoes, @sophora, @spicystrawberry, @tamah, @thao_huynh, @thet_witch @tdwe, @torreydinh, @v3liebtg, @wati0801, @wishstarz, @woojie, @xybershock, @yokalana, @yuyu0389

a44e892d-b364-4e72-b628-6ccf9ba96629_zps

Kaja!!!
9BUYbZc.gif

P.S. Thanks to our wonderful party-planners, @lmangla and @BiruAngel for all their hard work behind the scenes.Our captain @angelangie and all of us here are amazed at how wonderful these past 15 pages of celebration have been.

Guest gil_noona

11th post..

This is a repost, but I'm excited for our new thread, so I'm going to post it anyway.. kekeke.. My favorite TaecGui photos & moments..

ibi7HhFY7TzsnR.gif

ibcn3w1kTk9x51.gif

isu5zrdQnEDlx.gif

ibnkilicqrJv.gif">

12th post. Same here, @gil noona.
My favorite OKCat post ...because it confirmed everything we had suspected, PLUS he couldn't back away from this one
1463056_751281621553544_263296635_n.jpg

And like @bladerunner, this was my favorite because it was a witty and sarcastic, in-your-face, I'm-laughing-at-you-so-hard comment. 
Screen-Shot-2013-11-13-at-84405-PM.jpg

ScreenShot2013-11-13at85354PM.png
ScreenShot2013-11-13at85001PM.png

visit our family blog to relive that famous troll: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/11/guigui-trolls-okcat-cries-reactions.html
And this is my favorite family portrait, not simply because it shows my sexy back but because it was done with such a pure heart. Awww...thanks @bleached. 

0w20.jpg

#14th post.
I have missed the celebrations but i'm still here.Been travelling so didnt have time and fast internet to do Okcat & BEF tale,but i managed to change my profile pic.lolNevertheless,
HAPPY 2000th Pages!!
Cant believe we are here already.Love and miss u guys so much.This is the best ship ever..so daebak!Cant wait for the next journey with all of u.Thanks to TaecGui i found this bunch of wonderful people.
#TaecGuifighting

Archived