Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

loyun said: luv_ssh said: class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-variant: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Park Hae Jin, “Jun Ji Hyun Told Me To Gain Weight”Actor Park Hae Jin mentioned a colleague actress Jun Ji Hyun. On the SBS entertainment news program "Midnight TV Entertainment" which aired in the night of March 12, 2014, actor Park Hae Jin made his appearance. Actor Park Hae Jin starred in the recently ended popular SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "You Who Came From The Stars" as Lee Hwi Kyung, a brother of the psychopath and the drama's villain, and a guy who loved Jun Ji Hyun's character, Chun Song Yi. On this day's episode of the SBS entertainment news program "Midnight TV Entertainment" Park Hae Jin said in an interview, "In the drama, there is a scene where Lee Hwi Kyung takes Chun Song Yi out of the building, and Jun Ji Hyun said my legs are as thick as hers. She said my legs were as thick as hers all throughout the drama, and told me to gain some weight." On his character, Park Hae Jin said, "I wished that my character died. I think it would have been more dramatic if Lee Hwi Kyung died in Lee Jae Kyung's hands while trying to save Chun Song Yi." In related news, actress Jun Ji Hyun garnered much popularity through her role in SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "You Who Came From The Stars." Jun Ji Hyun is going to film the movie "Assassination" in the second half of the year.
cr : http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/17543/20140315/park-hae-jin-jun-ji-hyun-told-me-to-gain-weight.htm
I wonder in which scene and episode did JJH see PHJ leg hehe??can anyone help me?

Guest ilikemangoss

Omo even looking at the old video i think it's a recent one -- she really does not age!! 
She'd make such an awesome mom.. ;))
Her kids would be so lucky...

Guest adikkeluangman

Is it 14 years already? OMG. g.o.d is my first kpop group and I already watched that variety show so many times. It was during g.o.d manager wedding. g.o.d also used to be under SidusHQ during their early years.
http://youtu.be/nr6lzMO70-AIt started at 15:04 mark

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Images of Jun Ji Hyun 14 Years Ago Create Buzz215.jpg

Images of actress Jun Ji Hyun from 14 years ago are creating a buzz among netizens. 

A recent post on an online community revealed past photos of Jun Ji Hyun and is receiving much attention from netizens. It’s difficult to find any changes when comparing her image asChun Song Yi in the recently concluded SBS drama, “Man from the Stars” with her past images. Jun Ji Hyun’s beauty seems to be unchanging.

The photos consist of images of the actress’ appearance in a variety program and her previous films including “My Sassy Girl” and “Il Mare,” which were filmed during her twenties. Her long straight hair, flawless skin, and young features highlight her innocent charm. What’s more surprising is the fact that her beauty continues to shine.

jun-ji-hyun-540x540.jpg

jun-ji-hyun-11.jpg

cr http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/16/images-of-jun-ji-hyun-14-years-ago-create-buzz/#.UyasGqiSy8A