[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest EvaFF

@sweetu huwaaaahhh...nice article, so interesting...thanks for share^^

Make us wanna know more what are they doing in the car :D :D

Guest xminz

SNSD discuss MV delay, dating, health and more on 'Park Kyung Lim's 2 O'Clock Date'

Credit: http://netiz9n.tumblr.com/post/79329410469/snsd-discuss-mv-delay-dating-health-and-more-on-park

tumblr_inline_n2ao145F8J1svdx77.jpg

SNSD "'Mr.Mr.' music video shooting, honestly it was frustrating"

Sooyoung, Yoona, and Hyoyeon were on MBC FM4U's '2'o clock date with Park Kyunglim' on the 11th.

The MC asked the girls, "When they said you had to re-shoot the MV, who was the most angry?" Sooyoung answered, "That member isn't here right now, so it's hard to answer."

Hyoyeon said, "Honestly, everybody was mad. We had to shoot the group dance early in the morning, all day long." Sooyoung continued, "I re-shot the most scenes, but I came up the least in the music video. Not a single cut of me made it."

1. [+6397,-403] Of course. They went days without sleep so of course it was frustrating.

2. [+5537,-314] ㅋㅋㅋ It's frustrating. They put hard work into shooting it and then had to reshoot it ㅋㅋ

3. [+4652,-455] Seriously, their album leaked too. SM, do your job right.

4. [+4001,-455] Still, it's good to see 9 girls gathered together working hard

5. [+3239,-354] They worked so hardㅠㅠ Here's to making it daebak~

6. [+478,-44] SM should release the dance version as an apology. SM releases dance versions for their other artists all the time

7. [+439,-40] Of course, getting angry is the correct response. It's not like a music video is shot for only 2-3 hours. "I Got A Boy" took 72 hours. You don't get much sleep and have to sometimes do it in one go.

8. [+420,-33] When SM apologized to fans, I thought they only lost the visual scenes. Listening to the radio, it seems they had to also re-shoot the group dance.

9. [+355,-38] Of course they were tired ㅠㅠ They worked hard to shoot it, and then had to re-shoot it

10. [+341,-46] How hard it must have been to shoot the group dance starting early in the morning and all day long

Nate

1. [+347,-40] Seriously, SM is crazy to have lost an already completed music video ㅋㅋThey've made Soshi's lives difficult ever since the album leak

2. [+280,-38] How they handled it this time was really shocking. SM, do your job correctly.

3. [+227,-41] It must be hard. Soshi, please stay strong these days ㅠㅠ

tumblr_inline_n2aoy6dFa11svdx77.jpg

SNSD Yoona "When dating, I like it when a man leads me"

1. [+2231,-301] Yoona-Seunggi couple nice nice nice nice

2. [+1505,-224] Yoona, have a beautiful love^^

3. [+1350,-205] Yoona is really honest. Of course, she's really pretty ㅋ

4. [+1292,-197] I listened to the radio well. I like how Yoona is honest.

5. [+1449,-457] I'm sure there will be comments about Lee Seunggi here. It's getting annoying

6. [+289,-41] This article's title is funny. She said she likes it when a man has an appropriate amount of control in the relationship, not that she likes being controlled entirely.

7. [+261,-34] Both Yoona and Sooyoung were super careful not to say the wrong thing.. And they still ended up having articles.

8. [+250,-39] Trashy journalists, she didn't mean it that way. They're making stuff up. This is why celebrities don't reveal their relationships

9. [+230,-42] Yoona is honest like this. This is one of her charms ㅋ

10. [+205,-42] Yoona is really pretty ㅋ

SNSD Yoona "When dating, it's nice to be led the right amount"

1. [+261,-58] Yoona talks really prettily. Her face is pretty, and her heart is kind.

2. [+242,-59] Yoona is really bright.

3. [+219,-64] How does she say things so prettily and modestly. She's pretty and nice ㅜㅜ

tumblr_inline_n2aozv3hBz1svdx77.jpg

'2AM Date' SNSD Yoona "After losing weight, I had no energy so I'm eating herbal medicine"

1. [+229,-64] If you eat herbal medicine, you'll gain weight. I was skinny like Yoona until I hit 35. I was 180cm tall and weighed 68kg with a boyish body back then. After eating weight-gaining herbal medicine (for about a month), I am now over 100kg. ^^ Of course, you have to eat with it stuff like pizza, chicken, pork, marinated beef, but really, after eating herbal medicine once, my stomach got stronger and my appetite started changing and I started gaining weight. And now, I lost it all due to a diet ㅠㅠ I definitely do see the effects of herbal medicine though!! I recommend it to anyone ^^

2. [+211,-65] If you look at how much Soshi's promotes, you'll understand why they can't gain weight. Yoona, don't be sick and always stay strong. Hwaiting~

3. [+196,-68] I like that even during her time off, she helps the public. You can see how deep her heart is.. Eat lots of good things, and stay strong. Let's stay strong for this round of promotions

ibxxHrlCZXXYge.jpg
iptG4GMS3ZMl8.jpg

Guest sunshineo

@xminz thanks for sharing.^^ I can only waiting for it here.. (I'm so helpless)
looks like there's a netizent who start getting annoying, but most of it still positive. :)

Yoona losing weight? omo.. She already so slim, I couldn't imagine how if she losing weight. was that because she getting sick? but with all her activity its obvious too losing weight. Soshi must be supergirls to still have energy to do all of that. And that fan really cute to promote herbal medicine. Sometimes Seunggi spotted in chinese herbal medicine shop too (and I always worry if that happening). Maybe Sone can make fan event to support the girls in their promotion. Like some launchbox or buffet for dinner. On spring there're a lot delicious and healty food at korea. The girls must be very happy if can eat it from fans.. :)
Fighting!!

----------
Spazzing..
class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi in Firstlook Outdoor 2014 S/S Teaser CF Video If we can see cool Seunggi in Firstlook F/W, now we can see fresh Seunggi for this 2014 S/S edition ;;)

credit: styleoshop

wc0r.jpg

jppt.jpg

BTS picture

http://magazine.firstlook.co.kr/archives/style/go-first

Omo.. he looks like a young school boy.. >_<
mren.jpg
6f1n.jpg
dshx.jpg

Teaser Gifs

jumping.. jumping!!  \(^o^)/
photo 11.gif
photo 12.gif
photo 13.gif

credit: picture64

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/03/11/firstlook-outdoor-2014-ss-cf-teaser-gifs-lee-seung-gi/

Looking at this really make me hope Seunggi and Yoona can go hiking together someday.. >_<

Guest xminz

@sunshineo
YoonA has had anemia since late 2012... She also sometimes has gastric problems. She is the type of person that does not get fat easily no matter what she eats so she does not need to diet on purpose. However her recent weight loss can be more attributed to the hectic schedules (she even had drama filming/work during the vacation times like Christmas etc...) that are quite strenuous, stress, and her anemia.

This is what she stated on the radio show according to AKP:
"I'm worried about my health lately. I've lost more weight after the finale of the drama 'Prime Minister and I'. I became really sensitive and stressed about it, and my body got worse after album preparations. I have no energy these days, so I'm taking care of my body. I'm drinking herbal mixtures. I'm also getting acupuncture and watching what I eat."

This was from her high cut interview in July 2013, a small part about her health... Credit: SSF
2_copy.jpg?73fc59
High Cut: Since summer’s nearing, I’ll ask you things about your body. There are probably respective methods for when you have to quickly diet when comeback schedules are made, right?

Yoona: I normally don’t diet. Recovering my health right now is more important. (laughs) I didn’t think about my body, but starting late last year, I became anemic and my stomach hasn’t been in a good condition. My skin was normally nice so I didn’t manage it at all, but it completely changed early this year. How could this happen to me! After that, I’ve been taking vitamins and omega-3, and go to the dermatologist regularly. I’m going to continue working hard on exercising as well.

Agree! Hope they can go hike and see that place Seung Gi stated in one 1N2D episode he would take his girlfriend.  :]

Here's jumping YoonA also...

yoonaeiderpictures28429.jpg

& They can go mountain climbing together XD
snsd+yoona+eider.jpg04.png

speaking of  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Yu Huiyeol's Sketchbook :) here is a video of Lee seung gi's guesting way back .. november 2012>>  Seunggi’s 5.5 mini-album~~ healing music

Guest yoonsicfany

Soshi won number 1 on Show Champion today even without performing  :D
BihXbSfCEAA6ZyK.jpg:large

And oh... Radio Star later at 11:15 KST. I'm so excited 8->

Guest thestreetcanvas

The MCs on Radio Star has been really direct about YoonA's and Sooyoung's dating news but the members haven't revealed much. One question I caught was that the mcs ask if the members have met the boyfriends, and Yuri and Tiffany said yes. 

Guest -quiescent

I don't get why some of you are so worried with the very few negative comments? Most couples in the K-Ent industry get antis when either the female celeb or male celeb are really popular. In this case, BOTH Seunggi & Yoona are generally well-liked and popular with the public. 
Just be thankful that the majority of the comments are positive ones. Again, most popular couples in the K-Ent industry (unfortunately) receive more rude/negative comments, than they do positive comments. But thankfully, this isn't the case here with YoonGi. And the slightly negative comment translated yesterday by Netiz9n wasn't even bad or downright horrible. It was just some fan that was being moody and sensitive - the person didn't even say he dislikes either of them or them as a couple at all. Plus, the other 9 top comments were fine. And of course, there will be haters. It's perfectly natural to have haters, especially when there's a couple that are beautiful-handsome & talented!
I, for one, am really happy that there's very few haters, then there are people who are happy for them. 

By the end of this month, Yoona would have gone on variety shows here and there. Shows that are obviously going to bring up the topic of her dating. Then the subject matter will be closed. Then when Seunggi becomes active, he'll be asked and teased for awhile, then the dating articles will fade away. I highly doubt he'll even be teased about it during his drama promotions but maybe in his future appearances on variety/talk shows/interviews.
The media right now are YoonGi hungry because there hasn't been anything new on the couple since the dating news was released over TWO months ago. So the media frenzy (as much as it is excessive) is understandable. 

So! Yoona dating Seunggi did come up once or twice on Radio Star today,we'll just have to wait for translations patiently ^o^ 

i worry a lot of sones are not going to take this very well since this is supposed to be snsd interview but they're asking so much about their boyfriends.. I mean i would get irritated too if yoona is mentioned in every single seunggi interview. I am very glad both soona didnt went on the show.

There's a lot of other questions being asked too.  Though obviously the press is going to be all over the Yoona and SG mentions.  
@-quiescent
well said.  there's always going to be though negativity. Most of the "negative" comments are about the annoying press, not the two involved.   And even that is pretty much nothing. 

Guest kimberlimarquez

yana101 said: i worry a lot of sones are not going to take this very well since this is supposed to be snsd interview but they're asking so much about their boyfriends.. I mean i would get irritated too if yoona is mentioned in every single seunggi interview. I am very glad both soona didnt went on the show.

yana101 said: i worry a lot of sones are not going to take this very well since this is supposed to be snsd interview but they're asking so much about their boyfriends.. I mean i would get irritated too if yoona is mentioned in every single seunggi interview. I am very glad both soona didnt went on the show.

Guest -quiescent

yana101

said: i worry a lot of sones are not going to take this very well since this is supposed to be snsd interview but they're asking so much about their boyfriends.. I mean i would get irritated too if yoona is mentioned in every single seunggi interview. I am very glad both soona didnt went on the show.

I doubt Seunggi will be doing that many variety shows.  Hook is really picky about what he goes on, it's an SBS drama so maybe he'll be on Running Man.    I could see him doing Healing Camp this year, before he goes to MS but not for awhile.   For entertainment news interviews they can ban questions since they are promoting a project, though he could slip in a question or two to satisfy people.     I actually do want him to say something, but it might be better to wait for his album promo (whenever that is) instead of starting all the questions again in a month. 
Oh I forgot... drama press con.   He wouldn't be happy if the press asks a bunch of dating question and takes the focus off the drama, but it's bound to happen.  That's going to be a difficult situation since I'm not sure they can really control that.  Plus I can totally imagine an annoying Go Ara vs Yoona question.  b-(