[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest adjani1430293095

@Churasan: totally hear you and totally agree.. same as my post... same feeling... :) Like I said too.. their relationships are not going anywhere! 

Guest elyshongstar

YES, YES and YES.....his voice OMG!!!!  never get tired of hearing it....I even hear it in my sleep, probably why I wake up all sweaty  >:)

Lol.. :))

my sight could not be separated from taltal, loonger look at him, he looks more handsome :x

Guest serenity95x3

@adjani - SN wasn't aware that WY was injured. She wasn't there to witness it, didn't even know he was helping as well. Plus he tried to hide it from her during the scene when they bumped into each other in the palace.

Guest adjani1430293095

Indeed.. thats why I was speculating as to why she was crying and feeding TH... and their whole triangle thingy... @ critics: agree.. I do admire TH for his stance but its just really odd for an emperor in those days.. and er.. seriously he doesnt sleep with her at all and makes her his empress??! That would reach sainthood for me :) 
serenity95x3 said: @adjani - SN wasn't aware that WY was injured. She wasn't there to witness it, didn't even know he was helping as well. Plus he tried to hide it from her during the scene when they bumped into each other in the palace.

Guest ravendark

@sarah.lina - Seriously? Are they as vicious about it as I am?  =))  

@ravendark - I noticed that too! The dorko brother actually got some lines but I immediately laughed when he spoke. I do think that actor has smexy hair. :D

Well idd dorky bro acyors hair one of my fav too. Its not his fault his lines are useless because i guess they just try to fill him in. Again imo they dont bother to use him well on script. Example instead of sayin BY is here he could say what BY doin here a or any other dialog wich is usefull.

I feel sorry for him though hes good lookin actor and could be used better.

@adjani & @critics - RE: "agree.. I do admire TH for his stance but its just really odd for an emperor in those days.. and er.. seriously he doesn't sleep with her at all and makes her his empress??! That would reach sainthood for me "
This is the thing - it makes me crazy that the PLOT (remember when we had one) does not move forward. 
If it did, the Temurs would be gone ...Heroic Wang Yoo could be back on his Throne doing heroic things with his wonderful sidekicks including The Master of Disguise (!) ...Tal Tal would be moving closer to becoming the Prime Minister (yay! for more Tal Tal time)... perhaps the writer could also do something about the superbaby to satisfy all parties....and MOST importantly (for me)......Ta Hwan and Seung Nyang can finally OOO- to-the-LA.
Shallow? don't care. I didn't commit to watching a 50 episode drama to see the story circle back on itself a dozen times....unless of course, it circles back to the *LA*. (っ˘з˘)っ  ♫♪ ♥
(claps hands together and says Chop, Chop!! ....there's LOTS more story to tell) :D

Guest soraciel

quote from thetalkingcupboard
Byung-soo was brought in and he admitted that he planned the attack; however, his target was solely Seung-nyang and Ta-hwan was just the victim. Grrrrrrr. He said that he bore grudges towards Seung-nyang after he failed to make her his (LIES!!).

so, another potential pair Byung-Ki is appearing.. *smirk

Guest kiyokotsubasa

@soraciel LOL :)
I think the pair that we have to see through what Byeong Soo says is not Byung-Ki but Dang-Ki xD YBS only acts per DK's orders, so what he said is exactly how Dangkise feels... If Seung Nyang can't be his, he won't let anyone have her and will just kill her (he said it several times). It's just that DK is just too coward to say it himself in front of everyone.
In a way, Paeha was El Temur's target, and SN was more DK's target than ET's target.
That being said, i hope TN will turn crazy soon, and that SN will find that Maha is in fact Byul.By the way, is it just me or did El Plague propose to El Maid, saying she'll be his first wife if he's to become minister ? :)