Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest suwan1430273820

Thanks for the updates @Ding Lin ! Baidu doesnt load well for me and i cnt understand chinese...can you post the new WY/JJm pics here ? ;;)

Guest Ding Lin

I hope you gals are loading the photos OK.  The information is scatter and chaotic at the moment.  I will share and translate articles when I see good summary later. 
Here is a quick summary of those rather random notes posted at Baidu:
1) There were 20 fans attending the meeting. The majority of them are new.  JJM does gain a lot of new fans via Empress Ki!! :) 
2) They provided a pig and goat for the BBQ dinner.  It was a picnic for the staff. 
3) Why were there so many fuzzy photos?  Many fans had trouble holding their cameras when they saw WY in front of them. LOLOL 

4) It was a dream come true for many fans!!  JJM met them at the parking lot after dinner.  He talked to them and hugged them  individually!! They said that he was very sweet and nice towards his fans.  He chatted with them in his famous low and tender voice!!!!!! No wonder so many people had problems holing their cameras! LOLOL They also said that he was much much more handsome in person!! Besides, his Chinese is pretty good.  He spoke Chinese with the Chinese fans. 
5) His agent and some staff left messages at the DC to thank JJM fans for the event. 

Guest minnie0103

This one's beautiful! (Please let me know if this has been posted here before, so that I can delete it.) :)
WYsketch_zps64f9d388.jpg

Credit: as labeledSource: JJM Baidu Tieba

minnie0103 said: This one's beautiful! (Please let me know if this has been posted here before, so that I can delete it.) :)
MOD EDIT: PLS KINDLY DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES
Credit: as labeledSource: JJM Baidu Tieba

AAAAAAA I miss him so much! Started to watch Fashion 70s to get him more on the screen. It is a third episode but he is not on a screen yet  :((

Guest Ding Lin

I LOVE Queen of the game!!!!! :)   

Thank Sarah.lina for sharing this Happy Time NG clip! It is too funny!! 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=empress&no=84847&page=1

jumongfan

said: did you guys watch Queen of the game? it is also good ! and he is on screen from first of first ep

:D

Guest Ding Lin