(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Okay, I know some of you are missing OKCat so let’s amuse ourselves going over some old connect-the-dots. Some of these I’ve already PM’ed to many of you. For instance, this one: 
Tuesday Jan 21Bee36LdCMAA6Kr0.jpg

Taecyeon had drawn five different hats for OKCat. @minwooluv78 pointed out that, at one point or another, Guigui had worn hats that resembled the OKCat’s hats in this poster.  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26917387/#Comment_26917387
But if you noticed there was one and only hat that had OKCat’s name on it; it was the blue baseball cap.  Why doesn’t that surprise us? Because about a week earlier, Guigui had advertised her Ghost Emma BLUE baseball cap with a bubblegum pink bill.  
Saturday Jan 12 GE♥1557548_615492835153167_1786873834_n.jpg

Here is Guigui with the different hats. hats1_zps51bb9af9.jpg
See that? If Taecyeon really meant to draw himself, he would have drawn OKCat wearing his most favorite hat, his signature FEDORA hat. Instead, he drew his memories of Guigui in her many assorted hats. :)

@cannakat,
Can you please do us all a big favor? Do you see all those posts by @lmangla, @cryjingle, @korchick, @lok2ming, @biruangel, @labbit and @angelangie (Did I forget anybody else?  Include your post, too, of course) about Guigui and GWGM being scripted or "cued"?  Do you think you can gather them all and make a summary or an "article of faith" for us?  
I think all of the opinions have several valid points and if you put them together, we can have one cohesive statement on what we understand and mean by "scripted" in the virtual reality show. It can be our "generic" explanation when somebody comes and asks us how virtual reality works. 

I'm choosing you because you know English and Chinese, and you can probably write it in the simplest way possible. No rush. Just fiddle around with it until it sounds right to you. 
Thanks. :)  And here are kisses for you from OKDog.

a96f6010cdcde044c6bf8adc972e3ddb.jpgcredit: sexypinkbombshell

@labbit, where you the one who posted that video of Guigui going to different restaurants after her visit at the DDC on March 14? Do you think you can pull that one up again for me? Or was it @chinlylin? 
Do you remember if she was eating snacks at that time? Her childhood snack, in particular? What do you call that ice cream concoction that she was eating? 
Thanks. :) 

starting to compile the posts for the blog….
How to make Guigui fall in love with you.1. Be a dork with her.
2. Be her partner in crime.
3. Tell her you miss her.  Often. 4. Feed her. 
5. Give her surprise...get her silver coloured shoes!...buy her caterpillar!...
6. talk to her more cause she love to talk 
7. Let her troll on you 
8. Hold her hands.
9. Think of her as cute and indulge her.
8. 身高180,外出大男人,回家小男人 (GG's interview in the recent magazine, what's the name of the magazine again? Her ideal type - to be 180cm tall, 

15. Be a gentleman and not a creepo.  Don't try to steal a kiss or cop a feel or embarrass her by asking her to do suggestive stuff on TV.  
DON'T get angry at her when she causes an accident. 
16 make sure there are NO so many girls around you...17 Let her dance to her own rhythm-and-blues, and join her.  Massage her back. 
Play Kai Bai Bong with her 
- give her macaroon as the present 
- greet her with a big smile always 
- show her your affections or kiss her forehead everyday.
XDDD

will add the rest as time permits :) bianhe...

Screenshot_2014-02-22-21-32-37.pngcredit: b8l8
@bluemoonrising,
I just thought of a risqué line for our couple every time they ganbei with hot cocoa and whipped cream. It goes like this: We’re like hot cocoa and whipped cream. You’re wickedly hot and I want to be all over you. 
kekeke. TOP THAT, willya? 

packmule3 said: @labbit, where you the one who posted that video of Guigui going to different restaurants after her visit at the DDC on March 14? Do you think you can pull that one up again for me? Or was it @chinlylin? 
Do you remember if she was eating snacks at that time? Her childhood snack, in particular? What do you call that ice cream concoction that she was eating? 

chinlylin said: packmule3 said: @labbit, where you the one who posted that video of Guigui going to different restaurants after her visit at the DDC on March 14? Do you think you can pull that one up again for me? Or was it @chinlylin? 

Lmangla

said: [size=3]

flashback!

[/size]

Did some of you notice that there are a lot of scenes where Taec is grabbing GuiGui's wrist instead of holding her hand? Like in this one..

I always wondered why Taec do that, so I did a little research..
to read more: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/taec-grabbing-guigui-by-wrist.html

Guest labbit

@labbit, where you the one who posted that video of Guigui going to different restaurants after her visit at the DDC on March 14? Do you think you can pull that one up again for me? Or was it @chinlylin? 

@packmule3‌ Sorry could not remember if I am the one who sent the link...usually I do not save the link..oppss..I remember she ate shaved ice with mango/strawberry toppings

labbit said:

Do you remember if she was eating snacks at that time? Her 

childhood

snack, in particular? What do you call that ice cream concoction that she was eating? 

Thanks.

:)

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said: @cannakat,
Can you please do us all a big favor? Do you see all those posts by @lmangla, @cryjingle, @korchick, @lok2ming, @biruangel, @labbit and @angelangie (Did I forget anybody else?  Include your post, too, of course) about Guigui and GWGM being scripted or "cued"?  Do you think you can gather them all and make a summary or an "article of faith" for us?  
I think all of the opinions have several valid points and if you put them together, we can have one cohesive statement on what we understand and mean by "scripted" in the virtual reality show. It can be our "generic" explanation when somebody comes and asks us how virtual reality works. 

I'm choosing you because you know English and Chinese, and you can probably write it in the simplest way possible. No rush. Just fiddle around with it until it sounds right to you. 
Thanks. :)  And here are kisses for you from OKDog.

credit: sexypinkbombshell

Guest cryjingle

Gui's assistant posted a weibo two hours ago today saying thanks to sponsor of boss Gui Gui she is having fun again in Hong Kong, the photos show the assistant at Snoopyland of Shatin New Town Plaza.

So, I guess Gui is in HK with her assistant now? Unlikely that she is somewhere else but pay for assistant's trip alone in HK?

cryjingle said: Gui's assistant posted a weibo two hours ago today saying thanks to sponsor of boss Gui Gui she is having fun again in Hong Kong, the photos show the assistant at Snoopyland of Shatin New Town Plaza. So, I guess Gui is in HK with her assistant now? Unlikely that she is somewhere else but pay for assistant's trip alone in HK?

DISCLAIMER: delu logic!!

hmmmmm..... she seems to keep going to HK.. what is so special about that place? is it the secret meeting place for okcat and bef?

JFBQ00125080320b.gif

secret meeting place for OKcat and BEF?....that's the most dangerous place to meet up, I guess....because this place has the most paparazzi. OKcat, BEF, try at your own risk! :))

Archived