Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Old Article (2011) class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jun Ji-hyun at Cannes, Answers an English Question in Korean395677.jpg

Jun Ji-Hyun is currently promoting the film “The Snow Flower and the Secret Fan” at the 64th Cannes Film Festival.

The film is based on a 2005 novel by Lisa See of the same name. The director is Wayne Wang and stars actors such as Bingbing LiGianna JunVivian WuHugh Jackman, andArchie Kao.

There was an incident while promoting the film at Cannes there a translator was not available to translate for Jun Ji-Hyun, she replied in Korean which caught the reporters off guard. On May 17th a similar incident happened because a translator was not available.

A Chinese online news site “Xinmin” stated, “It seems like Jun Ji-Hyun does not care if she can’t communicate with people on the spot,” “She seems like a character.”

“The Snow Flower and the Secret Fan” will be released on July 15th in North American and China.

Source: TVDaily

cr http://www.soompi.com/2011/05/19/jun-jihyun-at-cannes-answers-an-english-question-in-korean/#.Uu41kT2SwTY

Article 2012 class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Soo Hyun: “Jun Ji Hyun Is Very Easy-Going”

Kim Soo Hyun revealed Jun Ji Hyun’s real personality. Recently Kim Soo Hyun took part in a photoshoot for the “Star Lifestyle Magazine” titled “@star1.” During the photoshoot Kim Soo Hyun showed off his golden body ratio (Tall height and small face) through 12 different outfits. On that day, it snowed and rained. 

During his interview with “@star1” Kim Soo Hyun talked about the charms of actresses that he worked with such as Jun Ji Hyun.

Kim Soo Hyun said about the fellow “Thieves” star Jun Ji Hyun, “In my head my image of her was a very chic personality with haughtiness. However, the first day we ate together she would eat a lot. How does she maintain her body?”

He continued, “Jun Ji Hyun was very easy-going. I was moved by that side of her. On the film set I was very nervous but Jun Ji Hyun nuna would say ‘let’s go eat.’ Besides food she took good care of me.”

http://www.soompi.com/2012/04/17/kim-soo-hyun-jun-ji-hyun-is-very-easygoing/#.Uu44uj2SwTY

Article 2012 class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jun Ji Hyun Often Goes on Dates to Public Places with Her Husbandjun-ji-hyun-celebrity-news.png

On January 2, KBS’s “Celebrity News” aired a special interview with actress Jun Ji Hyunthrough the show’s corner “Star Zoom In.”

When asked about her husband, Jun Ji Hyun stated, “We go on dates all the time. The movie theater is the usual place for us.”

The interviewer then asked, “When you are on dates in public places, don’t you feel uncomfortable when people stare at you?”

Jun Ji Hyun smiled and answered, “It used to bother me before I got married, but now that I am married, I feel confident. I don’t mind it at all.”

When asked if she felt lonelier now whenever she is abroad for her work, Jun Ji Hyun joked, “I feel less lonely actually.”

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/04/jun-ji-hyun-often-goes-on-dates-to-public-places-with-her-husband/#.Uu45eD2SwTY

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE :

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Soo Hyun is Jun Ji Hyun’s New Protector in “My Lover From the Stars”kim-soo-hyun-jun-ji-hyun.jpg

The first teaser for the new SBS drama “My Lover From the Stars” has been released.  

“My Lover From the Stars” is inspired from the 1609 records of the Joseon Dynasty documenting the appearance of an unidentified flying object. In the drama, Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) is an alien who fell to Earth 400 years ago, and he falls into a miracle of a sweet romance with haughty star Chun Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun).

This drama features a collaboration between writer Park Ji Eun, who wrote the hits “My Husband Got a Family” (2012) and “My Wife Is a Superwoman” (2009), and Jang Tae Yoo, director of the hits “Deep-rooted Tree” (2011) and “The Painter of the Wind” (2008). I personally can’t wait to see what this collaboration is going to bring to the small screen!

Jun Ji Hyun will be making her comeback to Korean dramas for the first time since the SBS drama “Happy Together” in 1999, playing the haughty and rude, but lovable star, Chun Song Yi. For Kim Soo Hyun, following his hit drama “The Moon That Embraces the Sun” and movie “Secretly, Greatly,” “My Lover From the Stars” will be his first ever romantic comedy.

The teaser shows Kim Soo Hyun telling Jun Ji Hyun, whose back is against the wall, that he will protect her, and just makes you want to see more of the relationship between these two! But, we will have to wait, as “My Lover From the Stars” will be airing after the end of “The Heirs,” on December 25. So close, but so far!

my-love-from-the-stars.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/27/kim-soo-hyun-is-jun-ji-hyuns-new-protector-in-my-lover-from-the-stars/#.Uu460z2SwTY

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 620px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"Top 10 Celebrities With Most Expensive Cars

10. Jun Ji Hyun

Bentley Continental Flying Spur 6.0 (~$285,000)

car-10-jeon-ji-hyun-800x508.png
http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/25/top-10-celebrities-with-most-expensive-cars/2/

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Soo Hyun Requests Kiss Scene with Jun Ji Hyun for “Man from the Stars”KimSooHyun_JeonJiHyun2.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun comments about hoping for a kiss scene with actress Jun Ji Hyunhas caught the attention of the public.

On the December 18 episode of SBS‘s “Night of TV Entertainment” stars Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun from the new drama “Man from the Stars” appeared for a sit down interview.

During the interview, Kim Soo Hyun was asked if he is hoping to have a kiss scene with Jun Ji Hyun since the two were playing a couple. The actor replied “I’m requesting the writers” and quickly covered his mouth believing he revealed too much. The interviewer jokingly replied, “The first time is hard but afterwards it’s…” which made the audience laugh. The two actors had actually filmed a kiss scene with each other in the 2012 movie “The Thieves.”

The actors’ current drama, “Man from the Stars,” had a strong debut.

1387370552_623075.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/19/kim-soo-hyun-requests-kiss-scene-with-jun-ji-hyun-for-my-lover-from-the-stars/#.Uu47NT2SwTY

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Soo Hyun Talks About His “Man from the Stars” Co-Star Jun Ji Hyunjihyun_soohyun_manfromthestars.jpg
http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/17/kim-soo-hyun-talks-about-his-man-from-the-stars-co-star-jun-ji-hyun/#.Uu47ND2SwTY

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Jun Ji Hyun Says She’s Much Alike Her Character on “Man from the Stars”215.jpg

Actress Jun Ji Hyun expressed her satisfaction towards her character in the new drama “Man from the Stars” a.k.a. “You from the Stars.”

On December 16, Jun Ji Hyun attended the production presentation of the new Wednesday – Thursday drama, “Man from the Stars,” held at the Mokdong SBS Hall in Seoul. Other attendees were fellow cast members Kim Soo HyunYoo In NaPark Hae JinShin Sung Rok, and director Jang Tae Yoo.

At the event, Jun Ji Hyun revealed, “My character Chun Song Yi and I are very similar. This is the reason why this project was a perfect fit for me to the extent that it would have been weird if I didn’t take the part.” 

She continued saying, “My trust towards writer Park Ji Eun and director Jang Tae Yoo grew while filming for the drama. I already had trust towards Kim Soo Hyun since we’ve already worked together, and I have no regrets about taking the role and working with wonderful people.”

“Man from the Stars” tells the love story of a top star actress Chun Song Yi and an alien (Kim Soo Hyun) who has been on earth for 400 years. 

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/16/actress-jun-ji-hyun-says-shes-much-alike-her-character-on-man-from-the-stars/#.Uu47ST2SwTY

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Who Was Named This Year’s CF Queen?collage1-800x385.jpghttp://www.soompi.com/2013/12/30/who-was-named-this-years-cf-queen/#.Uu4-MT2SwTY

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Who Wore it Better? Jun Ji Hyun vs. Ha Ji WonScreen-Shot-2014-01-05-at-3.51.18-PM.png
http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/05/who-wore-it-better-jun-ji-hyun-vs-ha-ji-won/#.Uu4-wz2SwTY

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Man from the Stars” Jun Ji Hyun Still Makes Yunho’s Heart Flutter + Yunho Picks Tasty as His Most Cherished Hoobaeshttp://www.soompi.com/2014/01/13/man-from-the-stars-jun-ji-hyun-still-makes-yunhos-heart-flutter-yunho-picks-tasty-as-his-most-cherished-hoobaes/#.Uu4_wz2SwTY

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jun Ji Hyun Makes One Adorable Caterpillar on “Man from the Stars”junjihyun_caterp.jpg
http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/16/jun-ji-hyun-makes-one-adorable-caterpillar-on-man-from-the-stars/#.Uu4_1T2SwTY

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jun Ji Hyun Stuns in a School Uniform in High School PhotosN%C3%A4ytt%C3%B6kuva-2014-12-31-kello-0.

Top actress Jun Ji Hyun‘s high school photos prove that her beauty has not changed over time.

On December 30, SBS’ “Good Morning” visited Jinseon Girls’ High School that the star used to attend, and the producer had a short interview with teacher Jo Nam Il. Having carefully followed Jun Ji Hyun’s high school years in the past, he shared what the actress was like as a student.

“Even though everyone was wearing a school uniform, she was the only one that caught my eye. It felt like she was shining. Also, there were piles of fan letters and other mail sent to Jun Ji Hyun in the teachers’ room. Male students waited for her in front of the main gate,” sharing that the star stood out even back in high school.

Photos taken at the time were revealed during the show, and while the actress looked more innocent and youthful back then, her well-defined facial features have not changed a bit.

jun-ji-hyun-high-school.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/31/jun-ji-hyun-stuns-in-a-school-uniform-in-high-school-photos/#.Uu4-wj2SwTY

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Baek Ji Young Praises Jun Ji Hyun’s Singingjun-ji-hyun2.jpg
http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/24/baek-ji-young-praises-jun-ji-hyuns-singing/#.Uu5B-j2SwTY

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jun Ji Hyun Wears $6,000 USD Fur Coat in Drama “Man from the Stars”jun-ji-hyun3.jpg
Jun Ji Hyun has appeared in an expensive fur coat in one of her scenes for her drama “Man from the Stars.
un Ji Hyun has been gaining a lot of attention for her winter styles in the drama, and it was revealed that the green khaki fur jacket she wore in the scene retails for about 6600000 Won (6,111.60 USD). The jacket is made by the Italian clothing company MR & MRS FURS
20140124_1390572594.jpg_59_2014012423130
PS14012300027.jpg
http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/24/jun-ji-hyun-wears-6000-usd-fur-coat-in-drama-man-from-the-stars/#.Uu5B-j2SwTY