(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest labbit

Lmangla said: rational: out of so many actors/actresses, why are korean reporters tracking her SNS in the first place? it is not like she is jackie chan... hmmmmmmmmm
JFBQ00227070619B.gif
delu theory #1: they figure that she will do another 'happy birthday oppa' and will just publicly declare one day "okcat ♥♥♥ bef"
delu theory #2: they are trying to make taec jealous
delu theory #3: does weibo have relationship status? maybe they think she will just change it...
delu theory #4: if one day taec declares publicly, everyone will know who GuiGui is already because they remember reading about her...
delu theory #5: they know something is cooking!!

I know this is eye-sore. I know I shouldn't have....You angry?...Please don't hit / hate me / OT me, just for fun, no offend, no hard feelings, ok? Polling time! vote!..vote!..vote!. Of course I know all your answers. I just knew it! Just want to prove myself RIGHT, that's all. ;):)>-

5cee774d-c802-4ab5-8c96-d0c60210eca9_zps

Guest spicystrawberry

Pardon me, is there any Publicly site that able to watch GWGM S1, TaecGui? Dramafever not available in my country. Kshowonline had removed it. Please message me the link if some of you know :D thank you *bow*

Guest lok2ming

I am very busy of my work today.....just finish work and home....

And I have to say our ship is really going fast........

There are ~100 posts waiting for me......

8-}

Archived