(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cryjingle

Before I go to bed, just share with you what I found when I'm backtracking Gui Gui's FB and Weibo, not necessarily TG related but guess you might be interested to know:
(1) Gui Gui's change of English name to "Emma" As you might remember Gui Gui used to be called "Even Wu" On 12 Sept 2012 she posted on her FB to ask fans their opinion about her changing to another English name.  Why would she want to change her name suddenly? Is it because she visualize the need to have a proper (or sounds good) English name? Did she receive an invitation to interview for a foreign show that requires her to use English name? I don't know, but I think this is interesting~~
Misc_GuiFB1.jpg

(2) Gui Gui's Pet
"Little Pooh", that cutie poodle (?) you see now so often with Gui Gui is actually NOT Gui Gui's pet, "Little Pooh" is Zoom-in' store/house pet and belongs to Sally.  Gui Gui's pet is a lovely dog called "Gaga". Have not seen Gaga for a long time, don't know where it is now? As Gui Gui is staying in PRC for most of the time of the year, and not very often in Taiwan, who takes care of Gaga? Or did Gaga actually went to live with someone else eg Gui's Dad instead? I really miss Gaga~~
Misc_GuiFB2.jpg

Btw, I think she also had a tortoise whose name was "兩點" (two dots) because it had two white dots on its shell, but that was a long time ago and I did not trace that far la. [N.B. By coincidence,  "兩點"  when referring to time can also mean referring to 2 a.m. or 2 p.m., so.... destiny involved? kekeke]
@packmule3 I think I'm almost done with the FBI-ing, but it will take a lot of time to manage the screenshots of different dates, so you'll still have to wait for some time before I give out the results XDDDD Btw, I remembered a few months ago there was some discussion here over TG first meeting date at the shoes cafe, what was the result?

angelangie said: Gui Gui is in Korean news again :) though from the pictures it probably about her wedding with AoQuan again hehehe
@korchick @minwooluv78 :D u two duty calls :D
cr: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1398150873687870011

[티브이데일리 조혜리 기자] 대만 스타 오영결(귀귀)이 우아한 웨딩드레스 자태로 눈길을 끌었다. 

21일 하이호쿠 등 현지 매체를 통해 오영결과 배우겸 가수 오견의 드라마 ‘심수합조기(深圳合租记)' 속 웨딩 촬영 현장이 공개됐다.

오영결은 긴 웨이브 헤어스타일에 어깨가 드러난 순백의 웨딩드레스로 상큼하면서도 우아한 분위기를 자아냈다.

오영결은 앞서 자신의 SNS를 통해 “또 결혼했어요”라는 글과 함께 웨딩드레스를 입은 뒷모습을 공개하기도 했다. 오영결은 케이블 TV MBC에브리원 ‘우리 결혼했어요 세계판’에서 2PM의 택연과 가상 결혼을 해 화제를 모은 바 있다. 

드라마 ‘심수합조기’는 한 남자와 성격이 다른 세 명의 여자가 한 아파트에 살게 되면서 겪게 되는 이야기를 그린 작품으로 나지상, 오영결, 모준걸, 오견 등이 출연한다.

한편 오영결은 지난 18일 중국 SNS 웨이보를 통해 "한국 여객선 사고에 기적이 일어나길 바란다"는 메시지를 남기며 세월호 침몰 참사에 애도의 뜻을 표했다.

[티브이데일리 조혜리 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진=hihoku]

cryjingle said: Before I go to bed, just share with you what I found when I'm backtracking Gui Gui's FB and Weibo, not necessarily TG related but guess you might be interested to know:
(1) Gui Gui's change of English name to "Emma" As you might remember Gui Gui used to be called "Even Wu" On 12 Sept 2012 she posted on her FB to ask fans their opinion about her changing to another English name.  Why would she want to change her name suddenly? Is it because she visualize the need to have a proper (or sounds good) English name? Did she receive an invitation to interview for a foreign show that requires her to use English name? I don't know, but I think this is interesting~~
(2) Gui Gui's Pet
"Little Pooh", that cutie poodle (?) you see now so often with Gui Gui is actually NOT Gui Gui's pet, "Little Pooh" is Zoom-in' store/house pet and belongs to Sally.  Gui Gui's pet is a lovely dog called "Gaga". Have not seen Gaga for a long time, don't know where it is now? As Gui Gui is staying in PRC for most of the time of the year, and not very often in Taiwan, who takes care of Gaga? Or did Gaga actually went to live with someone else eg Gui's Dad instead? I really miss Gaga~~Btw, I think she also had a tortoise whose name was "兩點" (two dots) because it had two white dots on its shell, but that was a long time ago and I did not trace that far la. [N.B. By coincidence,  "兩點"  when referring to time can also mean referring to 2 a.m. or 2 p.m., so.... destiny involved? kekeke]

@packmule3 I think I'm almost done with the FBI-ing, but it will take a lot of time to manage the screenshots of different dates, so you'll still have to wait for some time before I give out the results XDDDD Btw, I remembered a few months ago there was some discussion here over TG first meeting date at the shoes cafe, what was the result?

Guest gil_noona

GIFS SPAM!

tumblr_mm8cr5b2XS1r9ru0jo2_500.gif

tumblr_mm8cr5b2XS1r9ru0jo3_500.gif

tumblr_mm8cr5b2XS1r9ru0jo1_500.gif

Cr: owner

Today weather forecast:

It would be cloudy if you frown

Rainy if you cry

Clear if you happy

Sunny if you smile

Stormy if you sing.. lol

Have a sweet day today & every day..

GuiGui Facebook on Tue, Apr 22 at 11.23pm (KST: 12.23am)
Caption :  強強呆呆有段感人的愛情,敬請期待深圳合租記之一男三女合租記。 
Translation :  Qiang Qiang and Dai Dai have a touching love story, so stay tune for 'Shenzhen One man Three Women Housemates Diary' (drama).

I can only see 'penguin suit'. Requested by GG?....hmm.... 8->

Guest gil_noona

Another photo from LA.. Not sure who's that girl in the picture, his fan I guess.. Taec moshida.. :x

Blzdbk0CAAAGyNY.jpg

cr: esthersoyunpark via okniverse

Guest gil_noona

Old pictures of Taec & Chansung..

2PM-Taecyeon-Chansung_1398154311_af_org.

I soooo don't like Taec's hairstyle in this picture.. Ewww.. :-t [-X

Bly3Wh0CIAI6Xhk.jpg

cr: allkpop & Taecyeon.kr

P/S: @spicystrawberry‌ You like it..?

packmule3

said: BTW, @lmangla, if anybody asks us why we think Taecyeon and GG are dating, show them this tweet, too. 

Why on earth would he send out a tweet like that if GG didn't mean anything to him? And on the very day that GG was scheduled to shoot that kissing scene, too. I'd really like to hear an alternative reason. 

Goodmorning ~ seems to us to try harder to reach the number 2000, right? 
now 1921 <3 ~ 
--
Vietsub120530HappyTogetherS3E301Onedayte
I recently re-watched program of Taecyeon. 

09.06.10  - It's time 2PM EP3 - Ok Taecyeon -
Q: Ideal type? TY: The girls are confident in her selves and souls . Beautiful. still beautiful even without makeup. I'm going to find a woman worthy of 10/10.....
 12.05.30Happy Together s3 E301 - 
Q: You would  marry with Koreans? TY: Yes. I do not think I'll get married with Koreans. It would be nice if she's Koreans. Or just need like me. Can speak Korean and English, or a little Japanese. It would be good if we could also communicate well with each other. 

These are all before he met Guigui. 
and see? remember ? at press conference, TY said GG deserved to score 10/10. she's not Koreans, but she loves Korean, and she knew a little English, a little Korean,  she can use body language to him, between the two of them are extremely understanding each other. beautiful and proficient

she's had enough.
above all, She also makes him beaming than ever. he had found that girl. <3 ~ Right? <3 ~ 

Guest gil_noona

packmule3 said:

BTW, @lmangla, if anybody asks us why we think Taecyeon and GG are dating, show them this tweet, too. 

Why on earth would he send out a tweet like that if GG didn't mean anything to him? And on the very day that GG was scheduled to shoot that kissing scene, too. I'd really like to hear an alternative reason. 

@packmule3   OkCat's poster with measurement (cryptic numbers/dates of their anniversary?) is another very good evidence.  I can't find your post now ...  :( 

@BiruAngel‌ Which @packmule3 unnie post were you referring to..? Maybe I could help you find it..

Guest cryjingle

I don't know when she started to call herself 'Even', but that probably is not the most non-proper English name I've heard of XD Many Chinese people (Taiwan, HK and PRC) choose English name by their own will and sometimes use very silly words as English name. I remember a friend told me she met a girl use a certain female body organ as English name --> probably misunderstood that word as 'Virginia'(?). I have a friend whose English name is 'Zero', and I sometimes wonder how she ever got that name. So 'Even' actually is not the worst name I've known so far, XDD

Guest cannakat

yuyu0389 said: Goodmorning ~ seems to us to try harder to reach the number 2000, right? 
now 1921 <3 ~ 
--

Q: Ideal type? TY: The girls are confident in her selves and souls . Beautiful. still beautiful even without makeup. I'm going to find a woman worthy of 10/10.....
Q: You would  marry with Koreans? TY: Yes. I do not think I'll get married with Koreans. It would be nice if she's Koreans. Or just need like me. Can speak Korean and English, or a little Japanese. It would be good if we could also communicate well with each other. 

and see? remember ? at press conference, TY said GG deserved to score 10/10. she's not Koreans, but she loves Korean, and she knew a little English, a little Korean,  she can use body language to him, between the two of them are extremely understanding each other. beautiful and proficient

she's had enough.
above all, She also makes him beaming than ever. he had found that girl. <3 ~ Right? <3 ~ 

Gil Noona

said:

packmule3

said: BTW, @lmangla, if anybody asks us why we think Taecyeon and GG are dating, show them this tweet, too. 

BiruAngel said:

Gil Noona

said:

packmule3

Lmangla

said:

BiruAngel

said:

Gil Noona

said:

packmule3

cannakat

said:

yuyu0389

said:

Goodmorning ~ seems to us to try harder to reach the number 2000, right? 
now 1921 <3 ~ 
--

she's had enough.

Archived