(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

How to make Guigui fall in love with you.
25. Be romantic for her (even though you know Chansung, Wooyoung, Junho and JunK will never look at you the same way again, and you'll be the butt of their jokes for the rest of your lives).
Untitled4.jpg
credit: b8l8

Your turn, @bouquet78, @yuyu0389, and whoever else. 

25. Be romantic for her (even though you know Chansung, Wooyoung, Junho and JunK will never look at you the same way again, and you'll be the butt of their jokes for the rest of your lives).

Has this been mentioned already?

29. make her wish comes true regardless of how relunctant (jealous) you are (For example, GG wanted to meet NK so badly...even though hubby said he won't invite them, but he arranged for the meetup regardless of how hesitant, unwilling he was). good husband.. :-)

Has this been mentioned already?

29. make her wish comes true regardless of his relunctant (jealous) you are (For example, GG wanted to meet NK so badly...even though hubby said he won't invite them, but he arranged for the meetup regardless of how hesitant, unwilling he was). good husband.. :-)

30. show her your aptitude (talents, skills, ability,etc..). GG was so amazed to know that hubby is good at song writing/composing.GG said "好有才华,喔!!" (so talented!) :)

has anyone said this yet? 
34. (who has perfect body =)))  - a warm shoulder for her to lean on ~ 
968991_1410891112464380_1080164013_n.jpg
( Credit from this topic...but I dont remember of who...sorry ~ tell me if you know, I'll edit credit. Thanks ) 

bouquet78 said:

33.  Lift her off the ski lift when she couldn't get off.

35. Be able to write her name GuiGui (鬼鬼) in Chinese character (if your mother tongue is not Chinese). :-)

I remember she once said, "Just want to do everything she wants" ==>

36.  let her do anything she wants.

37. Wait for her patiently and chit chat with her no matter how long it takes for her to change :-)

Pepper's poster - Mother's Day promo ad.

nice picture / ad. but, something's not right. Is GG wearing socks?....is yes,...why the socks?....can't they just gave her some nice ballerina shoes or flats to wear?....*sigh*....can they just get things right / perfect for one time?... 8-| :P

bouquet78 said:

Pepper's poster - Mother's Day promo ad.

nice picture / ad. but, something's not right. Is GG wearing socks?....is yes,...why the socks?....can't they just gave her some nice ballerina shoes or flats to wear?....*sigh*....can they just get things right / perfect for one time?... 8-| :P

@bouquet78  

Unfortunately, I think so too, she's wearing socks ....  :-O 

my oh my...the socks ruin the nice ads..cant they just get someone better like us?.. :D I already said earlier...consult us! FOC! :))

Archived