[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest Fleura Christine

@rmdaebak ah, joonseo couple. yeah,i read news about her, and because of it, they were forced to leave wgm quickly. poor them ^:)^
pray for the sweetest marriage to 2-young :)
hahahaha... i'm so excited waiting what will they do together.
i like knowing that wooyoung tried his best to lessen the awkward atmosphere at that time

he's a gentleman, Busan gentleman ^_^
se young ah, fighting!!

Fleura Christine said: @rmdaebak ah, joonseo couple. yeah,i read news about her, and because of it, they were forced to leave wgm quickly. poor them ^:)^
pray for the sweetest marriage to 2-young :)
hahahaha... i'm so excited waiting what will they do together.
i like knowing that wooyoung tried his best to lessen the awkward atmosphere at that time

he's a gentleman, Busan gentleman ^_^
se young ah, fighting!!

While waiting for 2Young's next episode, you guys may want to check other 2PM/2AM members and girl they dated:2PM
Nickhun + Victoria = WGMNickhun + randon girl = MNet Scandal
Taecyeon + Guigui = GWGMTaecyeon + random girl = MNet ScandalJunho + Kim So Eun = Music & LyricJun.K + Hye Jeong (AOA) = Romantic & Idol
2AMJo Kwon + Gain = WGMJo Kwon + random girl = MNet ScandalJin Woon + Jun Hee = WGMSeulong + random girl = MNet Scandal
Probably JYP likes to send his boys (he never send girl) to dating show. I think next is Chasung and Changmin.

Guest Fleura Christine

aaahhhhhh.... i got crazy with these two.

my heart sounds THUMP THUMP.

i need to play my fav song ost greatest love, dugeun dugeun, to express my feeling. hahahhaa

Guest caramelcake

I don't know if it is only me, but I think Se Young does not look like older than Woo Young. At first, I didn't believe her actual age until I saw her birthdate at some websites. She is so pretty!

And yeah, now I officially have a new habit : checking this thread every day. lol.

Guest Fleura Christine

@caramelcake.. i do think so, she looks younger. and i thought she's as old as park shin hye. hidden beauty..

me too everyday checks this thread..

For those who don't know Wooyoung.
Wooyoung may be cute and innocent looking but his true self is mischievous and extremely witty. It would be really interesting if she was as playful. I'm actually really excited for this, Wooyoung is delightful when in the right mood.
tumblr_lx622h50Po1qhyf36o1_500.gif
tumblr_myc4gqk7pd1qkc652o7_r1_250.giftumblr_mifetw51Xg1rvv4qro1_250.gif
tumblr_lo1jnhCjvq1qc63re.gif
tumblr_m8bvupyifb1r20o7po1_500.gif
tumblr_m77v9ynOyK1r6ezflo1_r1_500.gif
tumblr_mn047lJLx81r6ezflo3_250.gif tumblr_mn047lJLx81r6ezflo4_250.giftumblr_m9jry6NJhi1r5hb5yo4_250.gif tumblr_mb9rvyohxq1r0zek1o2_250.giftumblr_mke0fcrtbm1r6ezflo1_500.gif
tumblr_mmub0uCISW1r6ezflo1_250.gif tumblr_mmub0uCISW1r6ezflo3_r1_250.giftumblr_mmiryqhuAy1ru4rupo3_250.gif tumblr_m9vpu2dnLT1r6ezflo9_r2_250.gif tumblr_lwjfak4Vlw1qlo5i1o4_250.gif

I adore him

• Like 1

Guest rmdaebak

It's really unusual seeing wooyoung so nervous but it's a good thing because this means that he's really looking forward for his partner ♡♡♡

I think this week's episode will be fun haha that playful wooyoung is slowly going out hahah