(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

packmule3

said:

@leechalee,

Where are you? We need to hear your opinion on this, too. And that's a teardrop on BEF, okay, not rheum or eye crud... And notice the two hearts? Awwww...

If BEF were a mere friend, and a male friend at that,

he wouldn't put hearts in there. BEF is his girlfriend and his best friend.  

minwooluv78's explanation: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27211588/#Comment_27211588

I don't know if I'm stating the obvious, but in case the lurkers didn't notice @sophora PM'ed me about this: Our couple seemed to be conversing with each other again tonight through the social networking service.
I swear @sophora is our Sleeping Beauty in this forum. She always seems to be sleeping. And she's always PM'ing me before she goes off to la-la land. 

TY asked: 
OkCat Twitter on Sat, Apr 5 at 7.07pm (KST: 8.07pm)Caption :  토요일 밤, 어떻게 보내고 계시냐옹? MEOW!                  How are you spending your Saturday night nya ong? MEOW!BkdBQqFCEAEQ7I3.jpg

Then, Guigui replied:
GuiGui Facebook on Sat, Apr 5 at 7.44pm (KST: 8.44pm)Caption :  好想大吃特吃喔...   Translation :  Really wish (want) to eat a lot (have a huge or hearty meal) ....
10157168_10154039521405038_1285793321_n.

And the cute part is: her last picture, the bottom right, was the Korean food that we associate with their market stroll together last year, Tokppeokei? topboki? (Whatever. It's still Taec+pocky for me)

Yes, @chinlylin, you got it! Let me go over some of them. 
1. She had clicked LIKE for the FB post showing TY's BODY.  She has never done that before  -- at least you and @biruangel haven’t noticed that before and you both checked routinely.  Previously, people would post "handsome" pictures of TY but she didn’t go as far as clicking “like". 
like_zpse48869bb.png
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27207542/#Comment_27207542

I find this fascinating because it’s a both an admission -- that she does like him for his body --  and a teasing reminder of their GWGM days. She’s remembering too, at the same time that TY is taking a trip down memory lane with his OKCat posters.
2. She acknowledged that she was the chick with that chirp comment.  Biruangel’s correct. 
10173654_1460487890850150_84755475_n.jpg
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27202529/#Comment_27202529

Guigui must know that this poster yooA knows all about this “chick = Guigui” inside joke. If the poster yooA was clueless about the chick, then Guigui’s comment would’ve only befuddle her. Guigui wouldn’t leave a comment like that. 
3. The magazine pictures with OKCats in them.  Somebody here, @lok2ming, was surprised that GG included those pictures in her FB collage and I agree with her.  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27200793/#Comment_27200793
That IS significant.  
Guigui may NOT be promoting and endorsing OKCat products. But she was endorsing and promoting – in other words, acknowledging --  her link-up and her CONNECTION with Okcat’s creator, Taecyeon.  That’s a very bold move, indeed.  
Can you imagine the extreme embarrassment if – they didn’t have a relationship at all – TY heard the news that his OKCat was all over some chick’s FB page? Ewww!  Wouldn’t that be humiliating for GG? She would have looked boy-crazy and totally delulu. Or she would appear like she was desperately begging for HIS attention.  
In a PM with @sophora and others, I told them that Guigui reminded me of a schoolgirl when she made the magazine collage with all those OKCat dolls included in the photograph. You know, like she was a 3rd grader writing "I love you.I love you.I love you" or scribbling "Mrs. OK. Mrs. OK. Mrs. OK" all over her notebook. lol.  
Did you ever do that, @chinlylin?  Had the teacher or YOUR CRUSH seen that lovey-dovey notebook, I'm sure you would've been absolutely mortified and ostracized by your peers for the rest of your unhappy life at elementary school. kekeke.
And yet, Guigui created her mag/Okcat collage anyway and she posted it on her FB where her 1.3M fans could see it. 
That’s bold, I tell you. And she hasn’t done that before...
So given all these recent developments, it makes you wonder why, right? Why is she doing this? And why is TY doing that, too?  There seems to be a synchronized and orchestrated move between her and Taecyeon to be obvious about their connection. But why? 
ZGOgnJs.gif
Please. Guigui? Taecyeon? Somebody!!! Tell me your gameplan!!! It doesn't have to be a snowman!!
kekeke.

Archived