(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Hello everyone ~ I love TaecGui and English isnt good .But, nice to meet you, all! <3 ~ 
Do not know if anyone seen this clip? 

I happened to be watching it from a fan of GuiLun (yeah, Arron Yan in warmhouse party ep)what I thinking of....

- 1:00 -  subject : they talk of their honeymoon, if taken together. Gui want go to Greece and Arron want go to Italy. She said :  you have to follow the trends of me. And I JUST WANT TO DO WHAT I WANT.- 1:10 - MC : Guigui said that a fortune teller had told her that SHE WOULD MARRY WHEN SHE 24Year OLD.- 1:20 : subject : she wants to HAVE A BABY. 
---> see? you understand what I'm thinking ?Yup. In 2013, she was 24. And when they prepare to Jejudo, she asked him "HAVE A BABY?" =)))))))))))))) Our Taecyeon...- who will always do what she likes and what she wanted to....
<3 <3 <3 ~ Their fate????? 
Right??????
---
of course I'll never forget the words she said "I feel know him as before", and "Wedding ceremony likes in her dreams".
<3 <3 <3 Fated ~ Their name : TaecYeon and GuiGui <3 ~ 

@leechalee,
Where are you? We need to hear your opinion on this, too. And that's a teardrop on BEF, okay, not rheum or eye crud... And notice the two hearts? Awwww... If BEF were a mere friend, and a male friend at that, he wouldn't put hearts in there. BEF is his girlfriend and his best friend.  
BkWld5nCIAA1jqi.jpg

minwooluv78's explanation: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27211588/#Comment_27211588

Thanks for the Marriage Blues and  GWGM I Love You gifs, @biruangel!
In case people missed the differences, let me try to break them down.  I know I'd written about them before but let me share them again with the newcomers and lurkers.  Ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26826505/#Comment_26826505
OkCat3.gifOkCat4.gif
When he sang Marriage Blue, 
1. he went to high-five the audience while moving to one side of the stage = this means he wasn't mentally preparing himself/focusing on the song 2. he leaned on a wall cabinet and stood like a gargoyle on Notre Dame Cathedral = this means he was apathetic to the song3. he had his hands in pocket while singing = this means he was closed off, not feeling the song4. glanced at the wall, and looking down with a smile = he KNEW he was making a point here and he was laughing at the idea of his cheekiness 5. voice monotone = emotionless6. skipping lyrics = PURPOSEDLY not singing the words that might be misinterpreted7. sang “Oh my love” = but skipped singing “going down on his knees to propose” and “say yes”Why? because he doesn’t want to go down on his knees to propose and he’s not waiting for a yes from his CO-STAR in this show. Overall impression: he was unmoved by the song; the song was part of his repertoire so he had to sing it. 

okcat1.gifOkCat2.gif

Seriously, I find it excruciating to hear him sing I Love You. His voice was off; he was singing in this false falsetto voice when his voice is naturally low. He sounded like a cat caterwauling.  But to give him credit, he himself knew it too but he finished the whole song; he didn’t miss a part. 
Now, here are the points: (I had to mute the MV after the second repeat; my eardrums are “precious to me”.) 1. His audience participation = he personalized the song with HIS memories of Guigui calling him Oppa and the memboong that he underwent for her.2. He sang the whole song, no matter how awkward he sounded = this showed his determination to get the message across. This song is special to him.3. Smiling and grinning while he sang = because he was remembering Guigui in his head. 4. Singing while eyes closed = he was singing with sincere feelings. His closed eyes meant that he didn't want to be distracted.  This song is special to him. 5. Hand on his chest = sign of sincerity; it's his “Please believe me” gesture.6. Singing in the middle of the room = he knew he had the spotlight on him, but he was still going to sing this song because he had a message to deliver. His message: the girl for whom this song was composed, means the world to him.  7. Singing his lyrics emphatically = HE MEANS IT. How many times does he have to say this until people believe him?
“At first I didn’t know my life is gonna beChanged completely you gotta believe meCan’t figure out a way to say Yeah!Can’t stop feeling this feelingI never knew I would find someone like you to be my wifeCan’t believe you are the only one for me”8. Ending of the song = he was looking sheepish, because he knew that THAT performance was an unbelievable display of mushiness.
Only people in denial would refuse to acknowledge that TY is enamored with Guigui and not some other girl named Jessica, Tiffany, Courtney, Latoya, Ashley, Riley, Marlowe, Katherine, and Vanilla.  

Guest lovetg

Lmangla said: packmule3 said: .....................

It's all about how you argue your case that persuades people to believe in your position. There's not ONE, single, correct interpretation here; there can be many correct perspectives. However, there is definitely ONE wrong interpretation here, and that is to suggest that Taecyeon doesn't care for our Guigui at all. People who insist that he has a thing going for Jessica, Tiffany, Courtney, Latoya, Ashley, Riley, Marlowe, Katherine, Vanilla, or whatever the flavor of the month is, are dead wrong.  :)  
So more interpretations please.

Taecyeon tweeted. I guess he couldn't sleep with all the trouble going on with his buddy, Nichkhun.
Taeccool FB: Sat, April 5, 2014. at 2:19AM (KST: 3:19AM)
People have different perspectivesYou dont have to understand them, but try not to force yours onto someone else and accept theirs as well

@

yuyu0389

said:

Hello everyone ~ 

I love TaecGui and English isnt good .But, nice to meet you, all! <3 ~ 

Do not know if anyone seen this clip?  I happened to be watching it from a fan of GuiLun (yeah, Arron Yan in warmhouse party ep)what I thinking of....
- 1:00 -  subject : they talk of their honeymoon, if taken together. Gui want go to Greece and Arron want go to Italy. She said :  you have to follow the trends of me. And I JUST WANT TO DO WHAT I WANT.
- 1:10 - MC : Guigui said that a fortune teller had told her that SHE WOULD MARRY WHEN SHE 24Year OLD. - 1:20 : subject : she wants to HAVE A BABY. 
---> see? you understand what I'm thinking ?Yup. In 2013, she was 24. And when they prepare to Jejudo, she asked him "HAVE A BABY?" =)))))))))))))) Our Taecyeon...- who will always do what she likes and what she wanted to....<3 <3 <3 ~ 
Their fate????? 
Right??????---
of course I'll never forget the words she said "I feel know him as before", and "Wedding ceremony likes in her dreams".
<3 <3 <3 
Fated ~ Their name : TaecYeon and GuiGui <3 ~ 

TaecGui were talking again. I'm sorry if this is tedious to some. But sometimes the connect-the-dots still has to be made for the newcomers and quiet lurkers among us. :)

OkCat Twitter on Thu, Apr 3 at 11.01pm (KST: 12.01am)Caption :  OKCAT NIGHT  BkTjyf7CYAA6k6m.jpg
translation: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27210062/#Comment_27210062

Notice that? After a tiring day, he goes to sleep peacefully at night, surrounded by thoughts of stars. The star is Guigui. @minwooluv78, I'm sorry. What is that the thing shaped like a "thought-bubble" on the left hand side, beside the bed, supposed to mean?  
Fri, April 4, OKCAT MORNING★BkVhXPaCYAA1LgH.jpg

Next day, the first thing he does is to greet his "Morning Star". For the romance-challenged people, if your boyfriend calls you the “morning star,” it means you’re the special one that outshines all others. Trust me. It’s much better to be called “morning star” than “Hey, babe” or “Elsa the cow”. 
Then, how does Guigui respond? I'm sure she texted him privately, but at night she sent out this: 

GuiGui Facebook on Fri, April 4 at 9.56pm (KST: 10.56pm)Caption :  今天上熱瑜伽...也是爆汗很舒服!準備睡覺囉~~~~~good nite  moon.gifTranslation :  Today went for Yoga ... also (like yesterday) after sweating feel very comfortable (refreshed)!  Getting ready to sleep (for bed) ~~~~~ good nite moon.gif

Notice the commonality of stars and the crescent moons. Also, Guigui copied Taecyeon's "Good Night" tweet, except she's using an informal spelling of night. Lastly, they both felt good, sleeping at night despite being far from each other. They may be apart, but they've found a way to be emotionally connected. And that's the important part in a long distance relationship. 
EDITED TO ADD:@minwooluv78 just made an important discovery! OKCat and Guigui went to bed at the same time.Good job, Guigui!! That was perfect timing. And you creepy Taecyeon! How do you know what time she sleeps at night?! kekeke.http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27214334/#Comment_27214334

packmule3 said: TaecGui were talking again. I'm sorry if this is tedious to some. But sometimes the connect-the-dots still has to be made for the newcomers and quiet lurkers among us. :)

Thurs, April 3, OKCAT NIGHT♡
translation: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27210062/#Comment_27210062

Notice that? After a tiring day, he goes to sleep peacefully at night, surrounded by thoughts of stars. The star is Guigui. @minwooluv78, I'm sorry. What is that the thing shaped like a "thought-bubble" on the left hand side, beside the bed, supposed to mean?  

minwooluv78 said: packmule3 said: TaecGui were talking again. I'm sorry if this is tedious to some. But sometimes the connect-the-dots still has to be made for the newcomers and quiet lurkers among us. :)

minwooluv78 said: packmule3 said: TaecGui were talking again. I'm sorry if this is tedious to some. But sometimes the connect-the-dots still has to be made for the newcomers and quiet lurkers among us. :)

@minwooluv78 said:

@

packmule3

said: TaecGui were talking again. I'm sorry if this is tedious to some. But sometimes the connect-the-dots still has to be made for the newcomers and quiet lurkers among us.

:)
Thurs, April 3, OKCAT NIGHT♡ at 11.01pm (KST: 12.01am) translation: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27210062/#Comment_27210062

@yuyu0389--- I am sorry, I am not sure if I understood you correctly... Are you saying 2015 is the year of snake?Are you saying GuiGui birth year= 1989 is also a snake? 

English Name: Gui Gui/Ghost

Chinese Name: 吴映洁 (Wu Ying Jei) 

Nickname: 鬼鬼 (Ghost)

D.O.B: 11th Aug 1989

Zodiac: Leo

Height: 163

Weight: 49 KG

BloodType: B

Yes, I hope that some time in the year 2015, Taec & GuiGui will get married ;)

The Fortune Teller was "basically" correct about GuiGui getting married.

Now, I hope the Fortune Teller will be "really" correct about Taec getting married :)

Sorry, me again. 
Again I watched WGMG lately and I suddenly realized one thing. Or that I have omitted something???? remind me, please.
With 15 episodes, looks like they just hook finger about 3 times??? they talked about many things, but promises and finger hook, only much here???

Episodeh068_zps4684b584.gif
First : The promise Let's marriage just to have a nice and fun.
Episodeh083_zpsfca9e884.gif

Second : When you like something,  just say "I like it", not "I want it"

tumblr_mtiv0fswO71shgwsto2_400.gif
Third : You will remember me, after? 

And, I remember, In ep 2,  with 10 things of  Taecyeon, but to be honest, do not lie, there is one more thing "4 /  ( Always keep your promises no matter what ).he's a Capricornus,  and he has his own rules, and also very important promise. And I believe they are really good together and fall in love.  Like read somewhere said that the Male Cap and the Female Lion are really attracted to each other. <3 ~ 

Archived