(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

That... but there's a whole lot more now. Like the way he sang their I Love You song at the OKCat concert contrasted with the way he sang his Marriage Blue song.  hmmm....

@Biruangel, do you mind making us gifs of those 2 scenes, too?  

And then, there's his "I'm watching you" tweet with Guigui's ghost icon.

Then, all these celebrations of their anniversaries. Look, if he was YOUR boyfriend, @bouquet78, I guarantee you (and I'm speaking from experience with my husband and brothers), you'd fall deeper in love with him simply because he remembers those days.  We girls have memories like an elephant when it comes to our own anniversaries and we become psychos if the guy forgets. 

@packmule3, I didn't know you know me so well!.... :-)

Guest spicystrawberry

Friday, April 04 - 9.57PM GMT
今天上熱瑜伽...也是爆汗很舒服!準備睡覺囉~~~~~good niteToday's hot yoga ... Burst Khan is very comfortable! Ready for bed la ~~~~~good Nite

Guest gil_noona

Friday, April 04 - 9.57PM GMT

今天上熱瑜伽...也是爆汗很舒服!準備睡覺囉~~~~~good nite
Today's hot yoga ... Burst Khan is very comfortable! Ready for bed la ~~~~~good Nite

giphy.gif

@spicystrawberry‌ Huh..?? Is that GuiGui's facebook status..? Or what..?

Guest lok2ming

Dear all, I get back to my home town just now... Did I miss sth?? I hv at least three pages to go... Oh my god.

Guest spicystrawberry

@"Gil Noona"‌ yeahh that what she post in chinese and translated by bling. Now only I realized....burst khan? @@

Guest spicystrawberry

IMO, Taecyeon went to buy some stuff to cook and bought cake for GuiGui! She is someone love sweet stuff. There's in reality, dont have in GWGM. So none of us find it :D GuiGui said gan dom coz she havent eat whole day and tada!

DELULU-ING

Guest gil_noona

@"Gil Noona"‌ yeahh that what she post in chinese and translated by bling. Now only I realized....burst khan? @@

@spicystrawberry‌ ‌, You know what's funny..? I even google "Burst Khan" but did not find any answer related to yoga.. =)) =)) Stupid me..

Archived