(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest sophora

cannakat

said:

bluemoonrising

said:

sophora

said: Finished back-reading and caught up to this page.Now there's another mystery to me...

@cannakat  in your post here

you said  

"oooh oooh oooh I know! I know!"

@wati0801  in your post

here

you said  

"and...I know that too.....♥★"

@bladerunner in your post

hereyou said  "I know that three."

Question:

What do you all know???

Guest gil_noona

Picture spam..!! (The continuation) kekeke.. 2PM fanarts..

Taec

i9lzWPlGkeolY.png

For @spicystrawberry‌ ..

ijSEM3RJtlfgs.jpg

The rest 2PM members fanarts under the spoiler..

ib2ACrHsDmkqUY.jpgibfymnt2RtlpU8.pngibiEKHNbUWmFJA.pngibnOTnRt2OdRuA.jpg

Cr: as tagged

sophora said: Finished back-reading and caught up to this page.Now there's another mystery to me...
@cannakat  in your post hereyou said  "oooh oooh oooh I know! I know!"@wati0801  in your post hereyou said  "and...I know that too.....♥★"@bladerunner in your post hereyou said  "I know that three."
Question: What do you all know???
This is me, right now:

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said:

Lmangla

said:

@packmule3 asked: <<<Okay... Let me hear what you think. From which scene in the GWGM episodes did TY get his inspiration.>>>

the basket:
the strawberry:
friend in tears

do I get a A @packmule3?

Guest sophora

packmule3 said: sophora said: Finished back-reading and caught up to this page.Now there's another mystery to me...
@cannakat  in your post hereyou said  "oooh oooh oooh I know! I know!"@wati0801  in your post hereyou said  "and...I know that too.....♥★"@bladerunner in your post hereyou said  "I know that three."
Question: What do you all know???
This is me, right now:

packmule3 said: .....................

It's all about how you argue your case that persuades people to believe in your position. There's not ONE, single, correct interpretation here; there can be many correct perspectives. However, there is definitely ONE wrong interpretation here, and that is to suggest that Taecyeon doesn't care for our Guigui at all. People who insist that he has a thing going for Jessica, Tiffany, Courtney, Latoya, Ashley, Riley, Marlowe, Katherine, Vanilla, or whatever the flavor of the month is, are dead wrong.  :)  
So more interpretations please.

packmule3

said:It's all about how you argue your case that persuades people to believe in your position. There's

not

ONE, single, correct interpretation here; there can be many correct perspectives. However, there is definitely ONE wrong interpretation here, and that is to suggest that Taecyeon doesn't care for our Guigui at all. People who insist that he has a thing going for

Jessica, Tiffany, Courtney, Latoya, Ashley, Riley, Marlowe, Katherine, Vanilla, or whatever

the flavor of the month is, are dead wrong.  

:)

applause @packmule3!

once is chance. twice is coincidence. thrice, you have an established pattern.

here are a few examples.

True!!...these are all good evidences, somemore witnessed by all of us and undeniable! The one which Okcat cried is the BEST!! Why?..this showed He really cares!... :) :x

bouquet78 said:

packmule3

said:

It's all about how you argue your case that persuades people to believe in your position. There's

not

ONE, single, correct interpretation here; there can be many correct perspectives. However, there is definitely ONE wrong interpretation here, and that is to suggest that Taecyeon doesn't care for our Guigui at all.

People who insist that he has a thing going for Jessica, Tiffany, Courtney, Latoya, Ashley, Riley, Marlowe, Katherine, Vanilla, or whatever the flavor of the month is, are dead wrong.

:)

Guest cannakat

Lmangla said: packmule3 said: .....................

It's all about how you argue your case that persuades people to believe in your position. There's not ONE, single, correct interpretation here; there can be many correct perspectives. However, there is definitely ONE wrong interpretation here, and that is to suggest that Taecyeon doesn't care for our Guigui at all. People who insist that he has a thing going for Jessica, Tiffany, Courtney, Latoya, Ashley, Riley, Marlowe, Katherine, Vanilla, or whatever the flavor of the month is, are dead wrong.  :)  

Archived