(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

minwooluv78 said:
A remedy for a friend who is depressed!
Deliver something sweet!

To cheer up/support, taking a magical sweet that will lift one's mood meow^^

OKCat: Cheer up, BEF!

Chick: Gahm dong... (touched)

also regarding chick's name BEF...in korean it's pronounced/spelled behp 배프, which is also slang for best friend.

Lmangla said: minwooluv78 said:
Deliver something sweet!

also regarding chick's name BEF...in korean it's pronounced/spelled behp 배프, which is also slang for best friend.

minwooluv78 said: Lmangla said: minwooluv78 said:
Deliver something sweet!

Guest sophora

Finished back-reading and caught up to this page.Now there's another mystery to me...
@cannakat  in your post hereyou said  "oooh oooh oooh I know! I know!"@wati0801  in your post hereyou said  "and...I know that too.....♥★"@bladerunner in your post hereyou said  "I know that three."
Question: What do you all know???
This is me, right now:

I+WANT+TO+KNOW+WHAT+THE+COMIC+IS+_12219ecr:4.bp.blogspot.com/-xBZx9xksfzw/T3AmX7J7iwI/AAAAAAAAAAU/ntBnyLt4ixM/s1600/I+WANT+TO+KNOW+WHAT+THE+COMIC+IS+_12219e518c51d405ce7da4c67ce7308e.jpg

sophora said: Finished back-reading and caught up to this page.Now there's another mystery to me...
@cannakat  in your post hereyou said  "oooh oooh oooh I know! I know!"@wati0801  in your post hereyou said  "and...I know that too.....♥★"@bladerunner in your post hereyou said  "I know that three."

Guest gil_noona

d4746f5cd02ad38380beba7113f04893.jpg

@packmule3  I can't find a suitable pic as per sample above.  Sorry to disappoint you ... maybe someone else in this forum will have a better luck ... 10155218_1461495574082715_1977995863_n.j

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I tried too.. but I like @BiruAngel collage better.. My collage; "It's not beautiful.." (GuiGui voice).. I just place TaecGui picture on the sample picture given by @packmule3‌.. (Too lazy to create new) But at least, I tried.. kekeke..

iUNxoyXw6hPmU.jpg

i3e5SoytNms7e.jpg

Mischievous GuiGui braided Director Lin HeLong's hair (the director of 1 man, 3 women Housemates Diary), MeiDai declared he's currently her idol.  Following is Show Luo's comment on that particular post ...tumblr_n37m69dDmJ1sbjhuzo1_500.jpg

@羅志祥:哈哈哈哈!超好笑的啦!有正面照嗎?
Show Luo: Hahahaha! That’s too funny! Did you take a shot (pic) from the front?

沒有拍到...下次來拍好了哈哈哈哈[嘻嘻] 
Gui Gui: No, I didn’t take one… I'll take one next time Hahahaha[嘻嘻] 

mwahahaha. Thank you @biruangel and @Gil_noona.  Those photoshop pics made my morning, and I haven't even finished my coffee. 
By the way, have you ever encountered the word "derpy" being applied to Taecyeon and wondered what "derpy" meant?  If so, look at @biruangel's pic of TY at his OKCat show.  Derpy is how you call that chumi expression on his face.  :)
@gil_noona, I love the way you lined up their lips for that pucker. Muah!  I think that's one of the ways they should announce their engagement...with silly text pictures of them kissing each other.  After all, about 3/4th  of their relationship must have happened by text. kekeke.  

I think this poster applies to TaecGui and also to everybody here on board...
3e0f47366106668800da0ee102210398.jpg

Thank you all for being such good company. 

Guest cannakat

bluemoonrising said: sophora said: Finished back-reading and caught up to this page.Now there's another mystery to me...

Archived