(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@packmule3 said: @minwooluv78,
We seem to be missing a song from him for yesterday, April 3. Not that he HAS TO have a song but...
he did tweet this on April 3 at 11:40AM KST. We don't have a translation for it yet.비가 오면 생각나는 그 옥캣..
whenever it rains, it reminds that OkCat...the thoughts of OkCat... when it rains...There can be quite a few translations because it can be interpreted in many ways. It is like a phrase or a thought in a middle of a poem... it lends itself to soooo many meanings or interpretations ;)( 비가 오면 생각나는 그 옥캣..The OKCat whom I think of when it rains...edit to add minwooluv78 translation)
Do you happen to know if this is part of a song? 
Thanks. 

korchick said: @packmule3 said: @minwooluv78,
We seem to be missing a song from him for yesterday, April 3. Not that he HAS TO have a song but...
he did tweet this on April 3 at 11:40AM KST. We don't have a translation for it yet.비가 오면 생각나는 그 옥캣..
whenever it rains, it reminds that OkCat...the thoughts of OkCat... when it rains...There can be quite a few translations because it can be interpreted in many ways. It is like a phrase or a thought in a middle of a poem... it lends itself to soooo many meanings or interpretations ;)
Do you happen to know if this is part of a song? Thanks. 

packmule3 said: @minwooluv78,

minwooluv78 said: packmule3 said: @minwooluv78,

angelangie said: labbit said: Since the hot topics now is trees.....I do not know if someone noticed the words on Taec's cap...this is the one in the airport when he is travelling to Japan. "Papercode from the Tree". This links me to Guigui tree....you know the word Guigui tree and then with the colours looks like gurego? Is this the papercode...my english is limited and not good at decoding....paging for our master of connecting the dots @packmule3 

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

I wonder if taecyeon will talk out if he does have a relationship with guigui now that nickhun has confirmed his relationship with tiffany of girls generation

Guest bibidep

I don't know all other think a bout the Cherry trees that Taec's tweeted but for me look like he's looking for his new home to get marry next year hahaha. He posted similar condo twice. In his latest picture with OKCat sleep, the only thing that appear in my eyes to make me jump right in here to post my comment to ask the king of connect the dot a bout the red and white polka dot head bow in the picture. Unnie, who do you think the head bow is from?? I wonder why he had that head bow next to the clock, unless that is the time he needs to meet the girl wearing that kind of bow.

Archived