(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest pyjamalover

Wow, Unnies! You're all DAEBAK! The last time I was here it was only on page 1094! OMO~! I was really really busy with school but now I feel like I'll be busy again back-reading! So glad our TaecGui ship is still sailing! ♥♥♥

Guest tatayoung

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Fancam] 140403 Gimpo Airport 김포공항 입국 택연 (Taecyeon テギョン 2pm)

Guest cannakat

Lmangla said: BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Thu, Apr 3 at 9.26pm (KST: 10.26pm)Caption 拍樂敦婕妮眼藥水廣告,自己拍的幕後花絮...有人看到廣告嗎? Translation :  Filmed the shooting for Lychee Eye drop Ad, this BTS video was self taken ... has anyone seen the ad?

Lmangla

said:

labbit

said: Since the hot topics now is trees.....I do not know if someone noticed the words on Taec's cap...this is the one in the airport when he is travelling to Japan. "Papercode from the Tree". This links me to Guigui tree....you know the word Guigui tree and then with the colours looks like gurego? Is this the papercode...my english is limited and not good at decoding....paging for our master of connecting the dots

packmule3

said:Guigui and Taec are having a conversation here -- 

with this particular post. 

They're going down "memory lane" with this picture. It's the secret language of lovers. Like, I'd ask my husband, "Remember the cafe in 

Montmartre

?" And without additional words, the memories of our time sitting there during our honeymoon would simply flood back and we'd grin.

That's what Taec is doing here. He's taking a stroll down memory lane.

korchick said:

@

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Thu, Apr 3 at 7.35am (KST: 8.35am)Caption

:  

OKCAT MORNING♥ 거리에는 등교하는 초등학생 주인님들이 많다냥!^^ Translation: OKCAT MORNING ♥many master/owner from elementary school along/on the street, nyang!^^

등교하는<--- unsure of this word, @minwooluv78 could you check over my translation? ^:)^

Yuck! @minwooluv78, why did I open your spoiler? I'm not into chumis. lol.
Please don't forget to translate OKCat latest poster. Thanks!  All I can see are the stars all over the place, even on his bedsheet. Is he delirious with love or what? Why is he doing this?  I can't take it anymore.  
The dog is me.The kitty cat is the overdose on romantic posts. 63bd590e0c284dc541d6c86abe1a65c0.jpg
Me: What are you doing, dude?! Get off me! 

bluemoonrising said:

packmule3

said:Guigui and Taec are having a conversation here -- 

with this particular post. 

They're going down "memory lane" with this picture. It's the secret language of lovers. Like, I'd ask my husband, "Remember the cafe in 

Montmartre

?" And without additional words, the memories of our time sitting there during our honeymoon would simply flood back and we'd grin.

That's what Taec is doing here. He's taking a stroll down memory lane.

dont mind me, i'm just trying to catch up with you guys!
from cannakat's post"An HDR image format, "the BEF format could archive image data with any dynamic range, full human color range", meaning he remembers everything that happened between them vividly."

i find this interesting. is taec techie? wouldn't this be a perfect nickname for someone who colors your world?!!

Guest engagingscents

Lmangla said: BiruAngel said: @packmule3  Just read yourHmph! Is he kidding me? What's so newsworthy about that, that he's tweeting about it? And if he really wanted to show the elementary school, then he'd take a picture of the school.  If he wanted a picture of the students, then he'd take a snapshot of the children going to school. 

I'm the gullible one!  :\">

@b8l8 and @lmangla
For your records, here's a recap of the songs TY tweeted in March for Guigui.
1. March 13: 400th Day Anniversary of their First MeetingTaecyeon OkCat Twitter 9.32am KST: OKCAT MORNING ♥♡♥♡ OKCat FB: 9:34am KST: MORNING♥ MEOW! OKCAT Instagram: MORNING with 7 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ heartsGuigui Weibo: 1.58pm (KST: 2.58pm):  GE 6 ♥♥♥♥♥♥ hearts
Per minwooluv78: Fame-j - 비만오면 듣고있는중~ 비내리는길 바라보며 듣기 좋은 노래네잉~ 오랜만에 들어보는 감성적인 종수형 노래Listening to 'Whenever it Rains'~ It's a good song to listen to while watching the rain fall on the streets~It's been a while since I last heard a sentimental song by Jongsu hyungMV and lyrics: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27129229/#Comment_27129229
2. @BiruAngel said:OkCat Twitter on Sun, Mar 23 at 3.38pm (KST: 4.38pm)Caption:  요즘 따라 내꺼인 듯 내꺼 아닌 내꺼 같은 너, 니꺼인 듯 니꺼 아닌 니꺼 같은 나, 이게 무슨 사이인 건지. .냐냥냐냥냐냐냐냥! Translation: Now  days/Lately mine seems like not mine, you are mine/you belong to me, yours seem not like yours, I am yours/I belong to you, what/this kind of relationship. .Nah-nyang nah-nyang nah nah nah nyang!!
Per @minwooluv78: It's a song called 'Some' sung by Junggigo & Soyu of Sistar.MV and lyrics: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27164016/#Comment_27164016
3. BiruAngel said:OkCat Twitter on Sat, Mar 29 at 1.44pm (KST: 2.44pm)Caption :  그대여 그대여 그대여~ 봄 바람 휘날리며~냐냥 냐냐냥!You, you you~ Spring wind blows~ nya nyang nya nya nyang!
Per @minwoolulv78: OKCat's tweet is from a song called Cherry Blossom Ending (벚꽃 엔딩) by Busker BuskerMV and lyrics: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27187509/#Comment_27187509
4. BiruAngel said:OkCat Twitter on Mon, Mar 31 at 9.11am (KST: 10.11am)Caption :  정말 봄이다냥! 꽃구경 가고싶다냥 주인님들! 냐냥! It's really spring meow! Masters, I want to go see the flowers! nya nyangCaption on FB: Love Blossom
Per @Labbit Love Blossom by K Will...the singer who sing Marry You in GWGMMV and lyrics here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27197051/#Comment_27197051

@minwooluv78,
We seem to be missing a song from him for yesterday, April 3. Not that he HAS TO have a song but...
he did tweet this on April 3 at 11:40AM KST. We don't have a translation for it yet.비가 오면 생각나는 그 옥캣..

Do you happen to know if this is part of a song? Thanks. 

@packmule3, while reading through your post, I noticed something... it probably is nothing... :PThe translation for "you"--- 그대여 = can sometimes have an endearing connotation: like calling out to a dear one in conteplationI guess it can be expressed as "oh, you dear"... something like that :-S Well, it probably is just me and my delusional 'heart, mind & soul'... since Taec has been reminiscing lately :) [-(
3. BiruAngel said:OkCat Twitter on Sat, Mar 29 at 1.44pm (KST: 2.44pm)Caption :  그대여 그대여 그대여~ 봄 바람 휘날리며~냐냥 냐냐냥!You, you you~ Spring wind blows~ nya nyang nya nya nyang!

The cherry blossoms in my city aren't out yet but the peak will be next week.  We have a cherry tree outside our bedroom window. The buds are only coming out, and the blossoms will bloom white and then turn to pink in a matter of days.  I've always loved spring and I can imagine how romantic it must be for Taec and Guigui to finally have one another to share the season with. Long distance relationship is hard, but they're managing the distance and the separation very well. 

This is how the trees here will look like next week... 

Sad fact of life however: I'm severely allergic to tree pollen.

I got slight hay fever too. Keep sneezing, sneezing, sneezing and sneezing.....gosh! Luckily not much of cherry blossoms in my city...phew....

I do also think the trees were his 'point'. See....even though the trees are young trees ( I guess...), they have blossomed! the trees are in full bloom! Delusional interpretation - like the trees, even they have not known each other long enough, their relationship is still 'young, but their love have blossomed, flourished.....their love growed and still growing.... :x :x :x

Archived