(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Gil Noona

said: OK TAECYEON FACTS: ◆ Nickname : coco, chocolataec, taec, taecy, Khun’s girlfriend, mommy taec, OkCat, OkDaeri ◆OkCat is the master of nickname ◆ From all those name he like “OkCat

best friend with

Tiffany SNSD ◆ OkCat really likes sleep ◆ OkCat is human instrument, he can make music from his teeth, by slaping his cheek, or even with his throat ◆ OkCat will change become more chatty, more aggressive in front of woman ◆ OkCat is same as Chansung, likes to eat and likes all food ◆ OkCat likes food that well prepared ◆ For preparing album ‘Don’t Stop Can’t Stop’, OkCat has to diet and after the program is end he eat 5 ramen at once ◆ OkCat good at drinking alchohol ◆ OkCat can speak 5 language; Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish ◆ OkCat also good at ski and cooking ◆ OkCat always say that he’s good at cooking but he never cook for the member ◆ OkCat is really untidy person, even his dirty clothe are affected with a fly ◆ OkCat once receive a bloody message from his fans ◆ OkCat is fashion terrorist in 2PM ◆ Jay is the only person who like the way OkCat dress ◆ OkCat likes bright colour like red, yellow, or orange ◆ Even though the member always say he was a fashion terrorist but OkCat think the way Chansung dress is the most weird one Cr: kyukyuuu.tumblr.com

Guest sophora

packmule3 said:@sophora,
Thanks for looking for the TY article in the Chinese magazine. Reference: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27203685/#Comment_27203685

Please don't worry about translating it. :)  I don't know how reliable that magazine is. It seems like this photo of theirs came from the Sieg Fahrenheit photoshoot. If the article inside is merely a pastiche of various interviews of TY in other media sources, then it's a waste of your time translating it.

Sieg Fahrenheit

And here's the fashion brand's magazine.

@

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Thu, Apr 3 at 7.35am (KST: 8.35am)Caption

:  

OKCAT MORNING♥ 거리에는 등교하는 초등학생 주인님들이 많다냥!^^ Translation: OKCAT MORNING ♥many master/owner from elementary school along/on the street, nyang!^^

등교하는<--- unsure of this word, @minwooluv78 could you check over my translation? ^:)^

korchick said:

@

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Thu, Apr 3 at 7.35am (KST: 8.35am)Caption

:  

OKCAT MORNING♥ 거리에는 등교하는 초등학생 주인님들이 많다냥!^^ Translation: OKCAT MORNING ♥many master/owner from elementary school along/on the street, nyang!^^

등교하는<--- unsure of this word, @minwooluv78 could you check over my translation? ^:)^

Guest sophora

Speaking of Kenji Wu, I was reminded of these BTS clips of his 2011 "Love Recipe" MV (link

).  Uri chick really is a 'game-addict', isn't she? :))  Biahne if these have been posted before.
cr:www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtg5qg6fBX4 & 娛樂百分百At 0.35 the narrator talks about how uri chick started a round of impromptu games (some of which made into the final cut of the MV), whereby the loser has to eat the specified food.First, it was a raw chilli...Please find incomplete & rough translation in spoiler below:

1.10 GG: He swallowed it!1.15 GG: Does it taste good?1.17 Lady off-camera: [He's] awake! [He's] awake!1.21 GG: He swallowed it!1.23 Kenji: Now I am full of energy 100%1.31 GG: Rock-paper-scissors, loser takes a bite of the radish
1.50 Kenji: One more time1.55 Kenji: Why do you use 'rock' every time?1.57 GG: Ok. Rock-paper-scissors.1.59 Kenji: GOD!

cr: Sina premium & YoutubeIn this clip, the 'game' starts from 0.39Again, please find incomplete & rough translation in spoiler below:

0.44 GG: I'll eat it, not scared of you.0.46 Kenji: It's all right, it's all right (or in uri ship's language: Gwenchana, gwenchana :) )0.54 Kenji: It's ok, it's ok.0.56 Kenji: It's ok, it's ok.0.57 GG: Have to peel it first before I can eat it ah!0.58 Kenji: Oh, so you are just peeling it now?0.59 GG: Yes.1.00 Kenji: Oh, ok ok ok.1.01 Kenji: Ay, never mind (don't worry about it), I think...1.03 GG: Oh.  So sour! x 3

GuiGui Facebook on Thu, Apr 3 at 7.06pm (KST: 8.06pm)Caption 運動完記得拉筋還有喝水喔!附上爆汗的Miss GE  Translation:  After exercise remember to stretch and drink water oh!  Here's a sweaty Miss GE ee80a2.png 69012dbdjw1ef2m1uizxuj20hs0hs0w7.jpg
69012dbdjw1ef2m25z8e8j20hs0hsadd.jpg
Sorry don't know what is 爆汗, I think it's a skin care product.  Can someone translate this, please?

Let's chat

Q10: have you noticed that okcat best friend is a chick but the chick has no name. why do you think that is?
ans: amazing! posted this a few days back and we get the answer that chick is named BEF. love @cannakat's delu explanations. super awesome...
now according to internet slang dictionary, BEF has 2 meanings.
a) best enemies forever ~ but that can't be it because whose enemy shows up at late night and ask to go out for beer and chips... well some do in kdramas, so maybe plausible in real life?
B) best email friend ~ now isn't that interesting? best email friend meaning someone who is a little distance away and can't see everyday but keep in touch very regularly ... connect the dots folks!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Q8: Okcat has been making all sort of references to different memories to the show. If you were the poster designer, pick a detail/memory that you would like to see in a okcat poster.

ans: okcat and BEF playing on the beach; okcat visiting the aquarium and getting scared by the sea lion; okcat and BEF playing kai bai bo... do you have other choices folks?

Q9: other ships have couple jacket sightings. we have couple apple photos! :P what other other food would you like to see the two posting away? okcat with bagel and while she posts cream cheese? maybe a location perhaps? a photo of her at bridge and he follows it up with a view of seoul river? spazz away!
ans: he keeps posting pics of seoul mornings; would be fun if she posted pics of her mornings as well in return. or they post a pic of their breakfast and they can be the breakfast/morning couple! :D

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Thu, Apr 3 at 7.06pm (KST: 8.06pm)Caption 運動完記得拉筋還有喝水喔!附上爆汗的Miss GE  Translation:  After exercise remember to stretch and drink water oh!  Put on 爆汗 Miss GE.

Sorry don't know what is 爆汗, I think it's a skin care product.  Can someone translate this, please?

Archived