(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Lets chat

here are my answers:

Q6: what do you think happened to the gifts? the alien pyjamas, the aliens for shoes, the plants.....
rational answer: in a closet somewhere? if he was nice, he would have kept it and dumped it in one of his closet in a corner along with other stuff
delu answer: has kept it in a special drawer that he sneaks a look at when no one is looking... the plants of course died because no one watered it.

Q7: why did she tell him that he had a sexy back in the morning? 
delu answer: [rational answer is not possible] they were stretching before filming and he was stiff. she said 'kenchana. your back still looks good even though you are not flexible....'
EDIT to include delu answer #2: she gave him massage before filming and commented that his back looks good....

Guest labbit

Today our ship really move at full sailing speed...@cannakat, @sophora, @chinlylin‌ thanks for sharing the mag and the hard work for translating also rest of shippers...this is for all of you. b1ce4e7efe94cbcd6bee7175d4d47169.jpg

Lets chat

Q8: Okcat has been making all sort of references to different memories to the show. If you were the poster designer, pick a detail/memory that you would like to see in a okcat poster.

Q9: other ships have couple jacket sightings. we have couple apple photos! :P what other other food would you like to see the two posting away? okcat with bagel and while she posts cream cheese? maybe a location perhaps? a photo of her at bridge and he follows it up with a view of seoul river? spazz away!

Q10: have you noticed that okcat best friend is a chick but the chick has no name. why do you think that is?

P.S ~ delu drenched answers are fantastic! so don't be shy and write. :D

P.S #2 ~ this is the last round of questions... for now! @leechalee, gil noona -- would love to see a funny okcat poster...

Guest labbit

angelangie said: labbit said: angelangie said: '外出大男人,回家小男人, 哈哈哈。。。'Translations: When at the outsides he is the man of everything, when at home he is just the home guy, hahaha ...

This particular sentence of her that use to describe the man she likes honestly catch you on the spots hahahahaha.....it almost like someone we knows right??? :D
I'm the man!I'm the winnerYou have to cook you have to cook
lolsss....

angelangie said: okie guys..........looks at this pictures from a different angle not at the angle where OkCat is missing the train ride :)
but from another...tell me im seeing it wrong and the person you guys should zoom in is Taec :)
psssttt....learning a lil from @lmangla throwing questions ROFL :D

Guest labbit

@lok2ming‌ No need be surprise....that is our dear Guigui....she has always been open about this in a discreet manner :) Enjoy your trip in Seoul....did you go there for holiday or business...I will be going next week to shop and eat. Will visit Hongdae and walk the street and feel Taec and Guigui presence...if i do visit Scheenaballen cafe will post pic here.

Not sure if this information has been shared but ..... I just realized a picture of okcat and a lil chic (it's name is BEF(?)) is now official in Okcat's official website www.okcatmall.com !!

Guest lok2ming

labbit said: @lok2ming‌ No need be surprise....that is our dear Guigui....she has always been open about this in a discreet manner :) Enjoy your trip in Seoul....did you go there for holiday or business...I will be going next week to shop and eat. Will visit Hongdae and walk the street and feel Taec and Guigui presence...if i do visit Scheenaballen cafe will post pic here.

@BiruAngel said: Pics of Taec at ACE Pizza.Caption : [ACE Pizza_에이스피자 FB] 노래도 잘하고 연기도 잘하는 2PM 택연군이!!! 에이스피자에 놀러왔습니다^^ 귀여운 인증샷~~~ Translation: [ACE Pizza_AcePizza FB] sings & acts well, it is 2PM's TaecYeon!!! Came to Ace Pizza to play^^ cute certification/authenticated shot~~~

Thank you @biruangel for the gifs and @korchick for the translations. I think it's wonderful that you're doing this because not all of us have seen the BTS from the Jap DVDs. It would be nice to dissect them as we did the regular show.  May I comment on the hugs lessons from Kwanghee?
Here's the link to the original post by @korchick: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27197561/#Comment_27197561

11kh1.gif

For this scene, I think there are three things to observe. 
First is where Guigui’s arm was resting. It was draped over Taec’s arm which was resting on his thigh. She wasn’t conscious at all that she was linked to him in this manner, and their positioning would suggest a very comfortable familiarity between the two.  
Second is how they mimicked each other’s actions. When they heard Kwanghee’s question, it was Taec who first motioned "no" with his hand, and Guigui copied him by waving off KH's bbo-bbo question. Ever since the honeymoon, I noticed that GG would copy TY speech pattern, and now, she also copied his gesture.  
Last is TY’s reaction when KH asked him if they’d kissed already. This is the breakdown in seconds:3:05: KH asks if they’ve kissed already; TY stares at him wide-eyed at first3:06: Still staring at KH, but now smile appears on TY; GG goes “huh” beside him3:07: TY laughs, KH taps GG’s wrist for her attention3:08: TY’s laughter fading, but TY still gazes at KW; KH repeats question to GG3:09: TY speaks no, and waves him off no. 3:10: TY glances at GG; GG waves no, too. 
I’m not saying that TY was slow in reacting. What is 4 seconds anyway? But given that Guigui denied it faster -- and she didn’t understand Korean -- it seems to me that he was taking his time to figure out how to react. And look at the way he didn’t break eye contact with KH. I had thought at first that he was trying to telegraph a message to KH but no...I think he was trying to see where this conversation was leading. 
11kh2.gif

Again, here, they mimicked each other’s movement. First, they dismissed KH’s question about bbo-bbo with a wave.  Then, did you notice their little head movement when they asked KH what he meant by deep hug?  They both thrust out their chins and tilted their heads at the same time, asking "what?"
11kh3.gif

Then, this part, I give Guigui credit for sneakily trying to change the topic. By passing the sheep to Kwanghee and making him demonstrate, the attention was now diverted from them hugging to Kwanghee/Sunhwa hugging…and KH did NOT notice it at all. And note how Guigui covered her mouth to hide her giggles. I’m really curious as to why she covered her mouth as if she was keeping something secret. Was she harboring such thoughts about deep hugs?  Was she giggling at the awkward feeling like at the shooting range when TY tried to backhug her?  Was she having butterflies in her tummy? 
As for Taec, look at his eyes taking in the position of the sheep and then glancing back at KW. 
11kh3.gif

From this moment on, it was Taecyeon’s turn to distract KH. He was trying to get KH to talk about his hug with SunHwa.  When KH didn’t fall for that trick, TY tried to wiggle out of it by saying that at such late hour, they shouldn’t be talking about hugs aka pervy things. 
Which to me is revealing... why is nighttime an inappropriate time to talk about hugging? kekeke. 11kh5.gif

But I have to give KH points for being persistent. Here, he brushed off TY saying, no! he wasn’t thinking of anything malicious or pervy, just tell him the truth.  He was trying to pin them down and to answer whether they hugged or not. How difficult was that?
Again, TY asked him about SunHwa and used the sheep to distract him. Guigui was laughing because she knew that they were both tag-teaming and frustrating Kwanghee at this point. 
11kh7.gif

This final one.  By now, Taec and Guigui knew that they have KH at a disadvantage -- or in a defensive position -- because Taec got him to admit that he and Sunhwa hadn’t progressed much even after their honeymoon. 
Then, TY looked at GG and they hugged. 
The hug here is also quite interesting.  Did you notice that that TY didn't pull her TO him, like he would normally do when he tugs at her hand and brings it TOWARDS him?  He didn't do that here with Guigui's body. He didn't grab her towards him. Instead, he LEANED into her. 
The difference is this: had he grabbed Guigui, he was leaving her no choice but to stay within his arms. Guigui could have been resistant to the skinship, but she wouldn’t have any choice but to bear it…because he “trapped her.”  But when he moved in towards her, it showed that he was pretty much confident that GG would "accept his hug" and would slide her arm to wrap around him, too. 
See that? 
I think that was the part that took KH by surprise.  Yes, it was the timing, but it was also their easy acceptance of their skinship. 
They were like co-conspirators laughing at KH for doubting their closeness. :)

Guest spicystrawberry

To TaecGui, master of Selfie :D 

1503232_1390595507827625_1927132418_n.jp

1924995_1390386584515184_980616747_n.jpg

Speaking of that...I still haven't complete Our Photos yet :-SS

Guest spicystrawberry

lok2ming said: labbit said: @lok2ming‌ No need be surprise....that is our dear Guigui....she has always been open about this in a discreet manner :) Enjoy your trip in Seoul....did you go there for holiday or business...I will be going next week to shop and eat. Will visit Hongdae and walk the street and feel Taec and Guigui presence...if i do visit Scheenaballen cafe will post pic here.

Archived